ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>100% The single best player in the NFL
Why Not? 09:03 PM 01-24-2021
I know we know this, but to me, it's just worth beautifully revisiting from time to time. Out of all the bad ass, unbelievably talented players in the NFL, the unquestioned, no doubt king of them all is Patrick Mahomes. And he is the QB for our team and our city and he's in his, checks notes, 3rd year as a starting QB. Just so unreal.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:54 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
The only reason he isn’t going to win it is because he didn’t need to put up gaudy stats for us to win.

It’s the reason the MVP hasn’t won the Super Bowl in how ever many years it’s been. The MVP has to carry an otherwise flawed team, like Mahomes in 2018.

He didn’t need to this year, so he didn’t put up the stats, subsequently won’t win MVP, but make no mistake, he’s still BY FAR the best player in the league.
Who gives a **** about gaudy stats? It's most VALUABLE player and that's CLEARLY Mahomes.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:55 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Josh Allen has the best arm in the NFL.

- Bradshaw, today after 7 martini's before going on air.
That one throw he made going out of bounds where he threw it like 50 yards out of the end zone.... that was crazy.

I mean, it didn't mean anything at all and he still has a lot to work on in order to match the hype.... but, the arm strength was almost as impressive as what Mahomes does when it actually matters.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:58 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Who are these people? :-)

Literally zero people are dumb enough to think the Bills were going to beat Pat and the Chiefs. Zero. Hell, the Chiefs -3 was easy money in itself.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:03 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Allen's immaturity showed today.
Patrick looked like a General in total control over his battlefield
Yep, and overall inexperience. STARING down receivers.... I mean, like burning a fucking hole into the eyes of his intended receiver. He gets tunnel vision.... dude, get rid of the fucking ball under pressure.

You see even Rodgers today, throwing into double coverage instead of running free into the end zone.... and it just shows how fucking lucky we are to watch Mahomes play.

Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
Being a stats/numbers geek, I love this spreadsheet.
[Reply]
joethomas 11:03 PM 01-24-2021
jOsH AlLeN iS BeTTeR

LaMAr iS thE MvP

all just media morons trying to come up with a hot take for attention.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:03 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Who gives a **** about gaudy stats? It's most VALUABLE player and that's CLEARLY Mahomes.
LeBron hasn’t won a MVP in 8 years despite the fact everyone knows he’s the best. It doesn’t matter in the end. Everyone knows what Mahomes is by now.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 01-24-2021, 11:07 PM
This message has been deleted by PattyFlakes. Reason: Dupe
PattyFlakes 11:09 PM 01-24-2021

Patrick Mahomes is adding to a STACKED resume

➖ Super Bowl champ
➖ Super Bowl MVP
➖ 2 AFC titles
➖ MVP
➖ 3x Pro Bowl
➖ First-Team All-Pro
➖ 50 TDs in one season
➖ First QB with three 10-point comebacks in one postseason
➖ Biggest contract in NFL history

He's only 25 pic.twitter.com/rcQon3TJ5b

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) January 25, 2021

[Reply]
Redbled 11:35 PM 01-24-2021
Imagine knowing we would not trade Mahomes for any player in the game. Then imagine knowing that we would not trade him for any player in the history of the game at the same age. Ya. That’s our next 15 years.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:39 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
Just wait until they get tape on him though...
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:41 PM 01-24-2021
If it wasn't for Dee Ford's dumb fucking piece of shit ass, we would be going for a three peat right now.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:42 PM 01-24-2021
We saw the leader in him today. First with Hardman, telling him to let it go and move on over on the sideline, and then late in the game, when things got chippy, we saw him get Hill off the field before his ignant got all the way out and cost the team a penalty. Got everyone off the field and back on the sidelines.

Then when he was on the field, we saw him going to Reiter, and another linemen who were taunting and getting them to stfu and play football.

The guy is a ****ing legend. It doesnt seem real that he's our guy, and actually wants to be here.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 11:42 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Just wait until they get tape on him though...
He’s just regressed so much from his first year starting, give me Lamar or Allen any day :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 11:44 PM 01-24-2021
It's not even close, it wouldn't matter what team he was on, they would be instantly better, and he would make the players around him better.

We're watching a legend.

And the best part?

Deep down, the entire league knows it.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 01:52 AM 01-25-2021
He’s just regressed so much from his first year starting, give me Lamar or Allen any day :-)
Please tell me no one has actually said this....
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:55 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Single best player in the NFL ever. I don’t think it is stressed enough that he’s playing on a level nobody ever has in the history of the game.

It’s like if there was a LeBron but there was never any MJ before him.
Soooooo....MJ?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up