ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>100% The single best player in the NFL
Why Not? 09:03 PM 01-24-2021
I know we know this, but to me, it's just worth beautifully revisiting from time to time. Out of all the bad ass, unbelievably talented players in the NFL, the unquestioned, no doubt king of them all is Patrick Mahomes. And he is the QB for our team and our city and he's in his, checks notes, 3rd year as a starting QB. Just so unreal.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 10:00 PM 01-24-2021

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:02 PM 01-24-2021
Single best player in the NFL ever. I don’t think it is stressed enough that he’s playing on a level nobody ever has in the history of the game.

It’s like if there was a LeBron but there was never any MJ before him.
[Reply]
Camaro 10:02 PM 01-24-2021
Mahomes is a generational talent
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 10:04 PM 01-24-2021
Mahomes plays best when the odds are stacked against him. King.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 10:06 PM 01-24-2021
Simply the best. We need to get another ring before his contract kicks in.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 10:07 PM 01-24-2021
He’s football’s Michael Jordan. Pure greatness, especially in the biggest moments.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:09 PM 01-24-2021
It's probably not close. Dude should easily win the MVP.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:16 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It's probably not close. Dude should easily win the MVP.
The only reason he isn’t going to win it is because he didn’t need to put up gaudy stats for us to win.

It’s the reason the MVP hasn’t won the Super Bowl in how ever many years it’s been. The MVP has to carry an otherwise flawed team, like Mahomes in 2018.

He didn’t need to this year, so he didn’t put up the stats, subsequently won’t win MVP, but make no mistake, he’s still BY FAR the best player in the league.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:18 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
The only reason he isn’t going to win it is because he didn’t need to put up gaudy stats for us to win.

It’s the reason the MVP hasn’t won the Super Bowl in how ever many years it’s been. The MVP has to carry an otherwise flawed team, like Mahomes in 2018.

He didn’t need to this year, so he didn’t put up the stats, subsequently won’t win MVP, but make no mistake, he’s still BY FAR the best player in the league.
I don't think the Packers were super flawed. Rodgers had an incredible OL blocking for him, weapons who got open all season, and a coach who had a great scheme helping boost his stats. Their defense was pretty solid too for the most part (Titans game in the snow for instance).
[Reply]
bobbything 10:19 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by DRM08:
And still won't get credit for it. If he threw 3 INT's today like Brady did, the media would torch Patrick for that. The next two weeks they will be kissing Brady's ass the entire time.
I honestly didn’t care, from a team perspective, who we played in the SB because I think we are better than any team we face. But I was really rooting for GB because I can’t stomach two weeks of the media with Brady’s cock in their mouths.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:22 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by bobbything:
I honestly didn’t care, from a team perspective, who we played in the SB because I think we are better than any team we face. But I was really rooting for GB because I can’t stomach two weeks of the media with Brady’s cock in their mouths.
Agreed. And I wanted Mahomes vs Rogers for the first time and settle who IS the real MVP for this year.:-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:25 PM 01-24-2021
Who are these people? :-)

"Let me tell you something, Josh Allen is the best QB on the field on Sunday. Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs, they had a better combination and connection this season when you compare and contrast it to Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek Hill."

Bills over Chiefs according to @AdamSchein. pic.twitter.com/wPfHX0iK9h

— CBS Sports Network (@CBSSportsNet) January 22, 2021

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:27 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
Simply the best. We need to get another ring before his contract kicks in.
His contract is actually fairly team friendly... We are going to be good for a long time...
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:29 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Who are these people? :-)

Here's what's funny about this take. I listen to Adam Schein and crew's weekly picks against the spread segment. At the beginning, as they play the intro music, they play cuts from past predictions. Basically 2-3 past clips that they use every week. The first one is always Schein saying how basically the only certainties in life are death, taxes and "Patty" (he got PM's permission on air to call him this) Mahomes and the Chiefs and how you never should pick against them. Then, he goes out and picks against them.

"Knowing" Schein, I bet he eats a big dish of humble pie tomorrow and calls himself out.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:52 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Agreed. And I wanted Mahomes vs Rogers for the first time and settle who IS the real MVP for this year.:-)
State Farm too. I would guess they had a pretty awesome Super Bowl commercial planned...and now we will see if they still unleash it this year or maybe they hope for the Mahomes/Rodgers matchup in the future.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up