ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Sorry, Buffalo . . . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin 08:33 PM 01-24-2021
You have been weighed, measured . . . . . . . . and you have been found wanting.

Not quite a Super Bowl team, yet. Maybe next year you can actually give us a competitive game.

Thanks for playing, though.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:49 PM 01-24-2021

[Reply]
eDave 09:50 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I believe he did get a PF, along with the 2 OL's
I lost track of all that, as did the refs. It's the only explanation for calling all that offsetting.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:53 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I believe he did get a PF, along with the 2 OL's
He got an unsportsmanlike foul. Like our guy did. The ol guys got personal fouls
[Reply]
anaheimkcfan 09:54 PM 01-24-2021
i dont think this was a "learning game" from Buffalo/Josh Allen like the 2019 AFCCG was for the chiefs. Sorry, Buffalo
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:54 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Matter2003:
Rough game. Congrats, you played well and deserved to win. Once again the Bills gameplan on both sides of the ball was complete crap.

Chiefs gameplan on D was to basically commit defensive holding and illegal contact downfield on every pass play and the Bills never adjusted to it. Clearly it hasn't been getting called at all in the playoffs so they needed to be more prepared for the refs to swallow the whistles and they weren't.

Story of the game was the Bills going 2/4 in the redzone against the worst redzone D in the NFL and then Allen getting a ball picked right outside the redzone on a tipped ball.

Defensively I don't even know what the gameplan was. Clearly nothing they did worked. Kelce was killing them all first half and then they let Hill loose in the 2nd.

Bills clearly need an upgrade on the DLine they couldn't even get close to Mahomes. Bills OLine blocked terribly again and it would have been cool if Jones got tossed in the 1st quarter for throwing a punch but that didn't happen.

All in all...humbling game, Bills need to go to work to get better matching up against KC because they will have to figure out a way to beat them if they want to make it out of the AFC

Now go kick Tom Brady's punk ass
Go get your ****ing shine box, you bitch. You’ve been handed your ass in every way possible by a SUPERIOR TEAM. Now, GFY
[Reply]
thabear04 09:57 PM 01-24-2021
Next year Bills come to KC I know it will be at least a prime time game.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:58 PM 01-24-2021
not sorry
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:27 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Matter2003:
Rough game. Congrats, you played well and deserved to win. Once again the Bills gameplan on both sides of the ball was complete crap.

Chiefs gameplan on D was to basically commit defensive holding and illegal contact downfield on every pass play and the Bills never adjusted to it. Clearly it hasn't been getting called at all in the playoffs so they needed to be more prepared for the refs to swallow the whistles and they weren't.

Story of the game was the Bills going 2/4 in the redzone against the worst redzone D in the NFL and then Allen getting a ball picked right outside the redzone on a tipped ball.

Defensively I don't even know what the gameplan was. Clearly nothing they did worked. Kelce was killing them all first half and then they let Hill loose in the 2nd.

Bills clearly need an upgrade on the DLine they couldn't even get close to Mahomes. Bills OLine blocked terribly again and it would have been cool if Jones got tossed in the 1st quarter for throwing a punch but that didn't happen.

All in all...humbling game, Bills need to go to work to get better matching up against KC because they will have to figure out a way to beat them if they want to make it out of the AFC

Now go kick Tom Brady's punk ass
Bitch just like your team acted at the end. Get fucked and your whole team sucks the penis. Eat shit and die asshole.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lcarus 11:31 PM 01-24-2021
I mean at this point I think it's fair to say the only team that can beat KC is KC. They spotted the Bills a 2 score lead to start the game and dropped like 7 balls that would have been either big receptions or interceptions. And they still dominated the game. And I know they're THAT good because you can definitely see the average NFL fan starting to hate Mahomes and the Chiefs. Oh well. Fuck em. They weren't shedding any tears for us when we were losing for 50 years.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 11:38 PM 01-24-2021
The media is a tool of big gambling. Thanks again suckers
[Reply]
New World Order 11:39 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Next year Bills come to KC I know it will be at least a prime time game.
Bet that's the Thursday night opener.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:42 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I mean at this point I think it's fair to say the only team that can beat KC is KC. They spotted the Bills a 2 score lead to start the game and dropped like 7 balls that would have been either big receptions or interceptions. And they still dominated the game. And I know they're THAT good because you can definitely see the average NFL fan starting to hate Mahomes and the Chiefs. Oh well. **** em. They weren't shedding any tears for us when we were losing for 50 years.
That’s been the case for basically 2 years now. Mahomes is just that good.

And yes, he will have haters just like LeBron does for being that good. That’s coming as well.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 11:44 PM 01-24-2021
Fuck those losers. Lick our taint.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:47 PM 01-24-2021
Oh, I wouldn't call him a loser. He just, unfortunately for Bills fans, is playing in the era of possibly the greatest QB ever to play. It's what everyone in the AFC had to deal with the last 20 years trying to get past Brady and Manning to get to a Superbowl. Now, it's Mahomes and the Chiefs that are in that position and the rest of the AFC has to hope for a perfect game and an off night for Mahomes to reach the Superbowl.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:57 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I lost track of all that, as did the refs. It's the only explanation for calling all that offsetting.
Yeah I don't get how when they have 3 penalties, you have 1, then it all offsets. Like bullshit that behavior offsets. I was surprised they didn't try to replay third down with that bullshit offsetting penalties jargon.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up