ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 112 of 4790
« First < 1262102108109110111112 1131141151161221622126121112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:23 AM 08-30-2015
Guess if manning didn't throw that INT in the end zone I'd be singing a different tune. Whelp...shit he didn't so I'll sign this tune instead.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:34 AM 08-30-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
:-)

Cody Latimer dropped a TD pass and DT dropped another. You'd be singing a different tune if those passes were completed. Denver will be fine, and will be an extremely dangerous team late in the year. Talent wise, there is nobody in the league who can play with Denver.
Cody Latimer is a fresh dog turd, so we expect him to drop passes. Dude is awful. Also DT is dead.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:43 AM 08-30-2015
Poor Knomo is down to what ifs. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:55 AM 08-30-2015
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
Poor Knomo is down to what ifs. :-)
Coward will turn off week 2 game at halftime
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:33 AM 08-30-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
:-)

Cody Latimer dropped a TD pass and DT dropped another. You'd be singing a different tune if those passes were completed. Denver will be fine, and will be an extremely dangerous team late in the year. Talent wise, there is nobody in the league who can play with Denver.

The Bills have far more talent. FAR more.

The Chiefs, Seahawks and Bengals could make a strong case as well.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:36 AM 08-30-2015
No one can play with Denver yet Seattle shit stomped them in the super bowl a couple years ago. Last year Indy knocked them out of the playoffs.
[Reply]
threebag 09:44 AM 08-30-2015
Originally Posted by tk13:
There's a thread on OrangeMane asking what week Osweiler becomes the starter. Never thought I'd see that. Lots of comments on the various threads about Brock taking over.
Be a god place for Claynus to take his bag of dicks....i mean tricks.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 10:40 AM 08-30-2015
Manning is done. He looks like Joe Montana his last year in KC.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:01 PM 08-30-2015
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
That's just a wonderful thing. A pressured Peyton Manning will be a disaster to the Broncos. They are a one man team.
We've won three games in the preseason without a single TD pass from Peyton. :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 12:01 PM 08-30-2015
Against the 49ers, Mannings arm looked just as weak as it did at the end of last year when Denver tried to play it off like it was a leg injury.

Once it gets cold, the arm is gonna get even weaker.

I can't wait for week 2.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:04 PM 08-30-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
No one can play with Denver yet Seattle shit stomped them in the super bowl a couple years ago. Last year Indy knocked them out of the playoffs.
We were missing 5 starters on defense (including Von Miller and Chris Harris). I bet if Seattle were missing their 2 best defensive players plus 3 other starters that game would've been a little different.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:08 PM 08-30-2015
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Against the 49ers, Mannings arm looked just as weak as it did at the end of last year when Denver tried to play it off like it was a leg injury.

Once it gets cold, the arm is gonna get even weaker.

I can't wait for week 2.
He finally looks old. I know it's preseason and he's avoiding injury, but it's very obvious he's scared to take a hit at this point also.
[Reply]
FringeNC 12:13 PM 08-30-2015
Let's face it, Denver with John Fox as head coach and Peyton Manning as QB were a true dominant regular season team. Just crushed teams during the regular season, including us. Now, obviously it didn't hold up in the playoffs.

So what did Denver do? They fired their head coach and the OC and DC left. Coaching matters and John Fox is a damn good coach, and had really good coordinators. Is it possible Kubiak will be better? Possible but highly unlikely -- Denver, again, under Fox was dominant during the regular season.

With Peyton Manning nearing the end of the line, and a new coaching staff that is most likely inferior to its predecessor, I think it's highly unlikely we're going to see the same Denver team this year.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 12:27 PM 08-30-2015
Just a little fyi--the Broncos completely dominated SF the first half of the game. The only thing they didn't do (yes, they will have to fix this) is score a TD. Otherwise, complete domination. Now, is Manning the perfect fit for this offense? Nope. The timing is off and the RBs are still not picking up blitzes. So there's things that need to be ironed out.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 12:30 PM 08-30-2015
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Let's face it, Denver with John Fox as head coach and Peyton Manning as QB were a true dominant regular season team. Just crushed teams during the regular season, including us. Now, obviously it didn't hold up in the playoffs.

So what did Denver do? They fired their head coach and the OC and DC left. Coaching matters and John Fox is a damn good coach, and had really good coordinators. Is it possible Kubiak will be better? Possible but highly unlikely -- Denver, again, under Fox was dominant during the regular season.

With Peyton Manning nearing the end of the line, and a new coaching staff that is most likely inferior to its predecessor, I think it's highly unlikely we're going to see the same Denver team this year.
Fox was an idiot who relied on Manning to when games. Kubiak is not the same, he actually knows how to develop talent. It's gonna be real interesting to see how Fox deals with Cutler this year...
[Reply]
Page 112 of 4790
« First < 1262102108109110111112 1131141151161221622126121112 > Last »
Up