ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes reacts to ESPN saying Allen and Diggs are better than Him and Reek
DTVietnam 11:25 PM 01-24-2021

🥱 https://t.co/GUypTVFJvR

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) January 25, 2021

[Reply]
kcjayhawks5 12:40 AM 01-25-2021
Josh Allen is good. Patrick Mahomes is better. It’s not really that close but keep trying Patrick, media.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 01:15 AM 01-25-2021
I am a Patriots fan rooting for Brady and Gronk but I have a little objectivity. Chiefs are better than the Bucs but if Bucs finally play their A game, they will force the Chiefs to play their best to win. Chiefs deserve to be the favorite.

In terms of receiver/tight end talent, of the final four it really was 1) KC 2A) TB 2B) GB 4) Bills.

Bucs may have the best wide receiver/tight end depth this year -- they survived OJ Howard injury -- but KC has the best pass catchers since Hill/Kelce combination is the best in the league. Both Hill and Kelce are better than the Bucs best option(Evans) and both of them better than Bills best option. With Hill, there is the added bonus that he can be used in some running plays.

Tough to judge Josh Allen right now. He has just had one great regular season. And he struggled a bit in his post season games but his receivers didn't get much separation. Even KC's defense played well.

There isn't a QB in the league that would have won the game against KC today given how well the Bills receivers were blanketed most of the game and how easily KC could score. Credit Chiefs defense and offense(Mahomes/Hill/Kelce). Game wasn't even as close as the final margin. Bills receivers just not as talented and Josh Allen had to try to keep pace almost by himself reminiscent of Elway in the 80's facing a superior team.

If KC can contain/really disrupt the receivers/tight ends of the Bucs, they will be Super Bowl champs again. Bucs running game isn't that scary. But Bucs are playing smarter and more strategic/cohesive ball than when KC previously beat them. Brady's 3 INT's misleading since 2 of them were pretty much as effective as punts.

Allen got frustrated but who the hell wouldn't when on the sidelines he is probably seeing Hill and Kelce get open in pretty much any critical situation when he has to fight for every yard.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 01:22 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
Would Josh Allen pass a surprise concussion test?
:-)
[Reply]
DTVietnam 02:12 AM 01-25-2021
Tyreek Hill today:
• 11 Targets
• 9 Catches
• 172 Yards

Stefon Diggs today:
• 11 Targets
• 6 Catches
• 77 Yards

if hill grabs that 1st Q throw..he's over 200 yrds
[Reply]
carcosa 02:21 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
I am a Patriots fan
Stopped reading
[Reply]
KC Hawks 02:27 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Stopped reading
I am a Kansas City Chiefs fan!
[Reply]
carcosa 02:31 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
I am a Kansas City Chiefs fan!
Hey me too!!!!
[Reply]
tyecopeland 06:32 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Please no. Nothing is worse than listening to Arians call a game. Probably the worst I have ever heard.
Did you not ever listen to witten and booger?
[Reply]
TEX 09:43 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Tyreek Hill today:
• 11 Targets
• 9 Catches
• 172 Yards

Stefon Diggs today:
• 11 Targets
• 6 Catches
• 77 Yards

if hill grabs that 1st Q throw..he's over 200 yrds
Most of Diggs yards came after Sneed left the game, and after it had already been decided. He was a non factor when it counted. Tyreek, on the other hand, made the plays when they counted all game long.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up