Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:56 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
AFC Playoff picture is mostly cemented other than the results of the Pats/Bills game on Saturday. Bills and Steelers and the 5 and 6th seeds baring a miracle. Houston is the 4 and Baltimore the 1.

Chiefs will either play the Steelers or get the bye.

That pretty much nails it.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:56 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
What is the tiebreaker between the three teams? Does it not go to Conference record if all finish 12-4? That would have the Chiefs on the outside looking in if I’m not mistaken…
Head to head first then conference
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:56 PM 12-15-2019
So let's say the Bills beat the Pats and take the 3 seed and we take the 2 seed.

We'd end up:

1. Ravens
2. Chiefs
3. Bills
4. Texans
5. Patriots
6. Steelers

This sets up a completely different scenario. We'd probably end up facing the Bills here, while the winner of Texans-Pats goes to Baltimore to get ravaged.

I almost WANT to end up the wild card, because we will destroy the Steelers, and we know we can beat the Pats (3 goes to 2).
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:57 PM 12-15-2019
What is the tiebreaker between the three teams? Does it not go to Conference record if all finish 12-4? That would have the Chiefs on the outside looking in if I’m not mistaken…

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

Put that scenario in & see what it says.
[Reply]
Basileus777 10:58 PM 12-15-2019
Division tiebreaker is done first, so Chiefs would win out as Pats will always have tiebreaker over Bills due to common opponent record and Chiefs win tiebreaker over Pats due to beating them.

Bills need to have a better record than the Pats to be anything other than the 5 seed.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:59 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So let's say the Bills beat the Pats and take the 3 seed and we take the 2 seed.

We'd end up:

1. Ravens

2. Chiefs

3. Bills

4. Texans

5. Patriots

6. Steelers

This sets up a completely different scenario. We'd probably end up facing the Bills here, while the winner of Texans-Pats goes to Baltimore to get ravaged.

I almost WANT to end up the wild card, because we will destroy the Steelers, and we know we can beat the Pats (3 goes to 2).

Only way that happens is if the Dolphins beat the Patriots in Fixborough.
[Reply]
Basileus777 11:01 PM 12-15-2019

We'd end up:

1. Ravens
2. Chiefs
3. Bills
4. Texans
5. Patriots
6. Steelers

Miami just got embarrassed by Eli, they're not winning in Forborough.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12-15-2019, 11:01 PM
This message has been deleted by KC_Connection.
Chief Northman 11:02 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Head to head first then conference
That’s for two teams.

KC and Buffalo never played each other, and NE/BUF would split in a scenario where each team finishes 12-4. Buffalo would have 3 conference losses. KC and NE would both have 4.

I think Buffalo ends up the #2 seed if they all tie at 12-4.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:03 PM 12-15-2019
Bills basically have the 5th seed locked down unless they pull an upset for us next weekend.

So if we get the 3 seed, it will be time to get some playoff revenge on the Steelers or Titans

Also, the Titans will hold the tiebreaker over Pittsburgh if they beat the Texans in Week 17 (and the Steelers lose either of their last two). In that case, the Steelers need to win against on road against NYJ and BAL. If they don't, Tennessee would be the No. 6 seed

— Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) December 16, 2019

[Reply]
Basileus777 11:03 PM 12-15-2019
That’s for two teams.

KC and Buffalo never played each other, and NE/BUF would split in a scenario where each team finishes 12-4. Buffalo would have 3 conference losses. KC and NE would both have 4.

No, division tiebreakers are done first. Pats have the tiebreaker over the Bills. Chiefs have the tiebreaker over the Pats. Chiefs get the #2 seed.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:03 PM 12-15-2019
That’s for two teams.

No, Basileus has it right.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:05 PM 12-15-2019

We'd end up:

1. Ravens
2. Chiefs
3. Bills
4. Texans
5. Patriots
6. Steelers

It doesn’t matter how the seedlings fall.

These red and gold savages are going to rape and pillage every team that tries to get between them and their trophy.

These guys are earning Super Bowl rings this season.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:09 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

Put that scenario in & see what it says.
Well I’ll be damned.

KC gets the bye if all 3 teams finish 12-4. Buffalo would not surpass NE for the 3 seed unless the Pats go 0-2.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12-15-2019, 11:09 PM
This message has been deleted by Naptown Chief.
KC_Connection 11:10 PM 12-15-2019
Yes, biggest game of the Chiefs season is this Saturday--Bills v. Pats.

Not that I'm particularly worried about the Steelers but I'd still rather play one less game and have the Pats at home than on the road. That's worth a few points there.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:13 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Yes, biggest game of the Chiefs season is this Saturday--Bills v. Pats.

Not that I'm particularly worried about the Steelers but I'd still rather play one less game and have the Pats at home than on the road. That's worth a few points there.
For sure...
[Reply]
Page 49 of 76
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Up