ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 71
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:14 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) if that's true, they're losing multiple picks.
Somehow I doubt it. Well, let's leave it at, "I'll believe it when I see it"...
[Reply]
treeguy27 07:16 AM 12-10-2019
What would an "Independent contractor" possibly want with 20 minutes of sideline footage? There is only one reason anyone would want that footage. That statement is pure shit.

You know That right now every team in the league is going back and researching all of the media credentials they have given out over the last few years. It would be very interesting if any credentials were given to anyone affiliated with the Patriots when one of the teams playing that day were on the Patriots schedule in the next couple of weeks.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:21 AM 12-10-2019
Patriots need the SMU death penalty.

The day the league loses its legitimacy amongst the majority of fans is the day the league dies. The “NFL is rigged” crowd is still a fringe group...but things like this will help them grow in numbers if this isn’t dealt with appropriately.
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:26 AM 12-10-2019
Two simple words. I. Forgot.

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
They "Forgot" to inform the Bengals or league their intentions for a documentary or some shit even though 10 years ago they had heavy sanctions and draft picks taken away for doing this same act of cheating. They "forgot"

[Reply]
Skyy God 07:28 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
I think I am in the minority there (I post there and do really like the people there) on this case. I honestly feel like if Patriots cheated here Belichick should be banned for a season. I love Patriots, but I never really enjoyed being grouped with all the obnoxious bandwagon fans you see on youtube because of the team I root for.

There comes a time you just get tired of these scandals. Also, congratulations on your win.
This plus forfeiting 2 drafts sounds about right.

Brady leaves, and the whole rotten organization falls apart.

Bobby Two Tugs has a heart attack while getting another “massage”.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:31 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
This plus forfeiting 2 drafts sounds about right.

Brady leaves, and the whole rotten organization falls apart.

Bobby Two Tugs has a heart attack while getting another “massage”.
Stripping NE 3 SBs at least
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:31 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Stripping NE 3 SBs at least
That’s meaningless.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:32 AM 12-10-2019
Not suspicious AT ALL.

“ ESPN’s Dianna Russini reported that one videographer had identified himself as a Robert Kraft employee and then asked whether the video could be deleted and everything could be forgotten.”
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:33 AM 12-10-2019
I'm just not a football fan first. I definitely really enjoy football and my team, but my first love is anime.
I knew all Patriot fans were gay.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:34 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
That’s meaningless.
Bullshit legacy and GOAT status for Belichick and Brady being destroyed is everything.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:37 AM 12-10-2019
I hope the owners push the Ginger Hammer to go Super Saiyan over this latest taping incident.

“ One team owner told Van Natta and Wickersham that Goodell’s handling of Deflategate was “a make-up call” for Spygate.”
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:39 AM 12-10-2019
I'm just not a football fan first. I definitely really enjoy football and my team, but my first love is anime. I think this helps me separate myself enough to avoid being a homer. When I see this scandal, I feel that if that tape shows them cheating then Patriots need a heavy blow. I don't believe Belichick knew nothing about this if cheating is confirmed. I hope they didn't cheat, but my gut tells me that tape will show cheating.
Nice - DBZ?
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:43 AM 12-10-2019
Take Tom Brady's son away
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:44 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by treeguy27:
What would an "Independent contractor" possibly want with 20 minutes of sideline footage? There is only one reason anyone would want that footage. That statement is pure shit.

You know That right now every team in the league is going back and researching all of the media credentials they have given out over the last few years. It would be very interesting if any credentials were given to anyone affiliated with the Patriots when one of the teams playing that day were on the Patriots schedule in the next couple of weeks.
I keep hoping there's a smoking gun. I am hoping that the Patriots specifically using the word "independent contractor" is a good sign they're in trouble.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:46 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Bullshit legacy and GOAT status for Belichick and Brady being destroyed is everything.
For sure. They don't deserve to be in the same sentence as the real GOAT.

Joe Montana and Bill Walsh are the GOAT
[Reply]
Page 14 of 71
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up