ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 85
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
FAX 04:16 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
What happens to the women?
According to the applicable Florida statute, they receive a lifetime supply of Gillette razors, Mr. Donger.

They have to barter for the blades, though.

FAX
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:17 PM 02-22-2019
It's difficult to say. Often they aren't arrested, the johns are and the ring leaders if they can get to them.

A lot of times they end up on the street if there's no support system in place. That's why I support the group I do - they take these women in, provide them support and shelter, stuff like that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:18 PM 02-22-2019
Some of them get sent home too, of course. In the case of these women from China, many of them were deported and were happy to be because they wanted to go home.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 04:19 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Fans will get their signs taken away.
I want to go to Buffalo when NE plays there.

It will rain dildos and KY........
:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:20 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Please please let one be Rodger Goodell.
That would be the sweetest thing to ever happen to football during his tenure.
[Reply]
Donger 04:20 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's difficult to say. Often they aren't arrested, the johns are and the ring leaders if they can get to them.

A lot of times they end up on the street if there's no support system in place. That's why I support the group I do - they take these women in, provide them support and shelter, stuff like that.
They were lured here with promises of work and the American dream?
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:21 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
No, I want to say "journalism" these days is shit
While as a whole, journalistic integrity is way down, there are still bastions of outstanding reporting. However, many people ignore these institutions, as the stories they report tend to paint their propped up figureheads in the wrong light.

So, they condemn the reporting as bad, instead of considering the alternative, more logical reality: The reporting is accurate and it is the subjects who are corrupted.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:21 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Apparently it's a prostitution ring that got taken down and a bunch of Johns got hit as well. Might be more ugly for Kraft if the women were "more unwilling" (so to speak) than usual.
It's part of a human trafficking bust here in Florida.

They need to really be doing this in Washington DC arresting half of congress using hookers.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:24 PM 02-22-2019
They were lured here with promises of work and the American dream?
Some of them, yes. Some of them are also taken against their will - kidnapped and drugged - and sent here. The people that run these really don't care either way.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:24 PM 02-22-2019
“I sort of feel robbed,” Kraft said of losing his wife after 48 years of marriage. “I try to stay very busy, I basically work seven days a week. I try to do new things, to meet new people.”

Bobdown trying new things to meet new people. Fucking liar I bet asswipe has been doing this shit since the 50’s.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:24 PM 02-22-2019
I cant answer that question for htismaqe, but Illegal immigrants, when crimes are committed against them, may be eligible for a expedited pathway to citizenship.

My wife's friend got an expedited pathway to citizenship because her citizen husband would beat the piss out of her.
[Reply]
Donger 04:26 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Some of them, yes. Some of them are also taken against their will - kidnapped and drugged - and sent here. The people that run these really don't care either way.
Ugh.
[Reply]
Donger 04:26 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I cant answer that question for htismaqe, but Illegal immigrants, when crimes are committed against them, may be eligible for a expedited pathway to citizenship.

My wife's friend got an expedited pathway to citizenship because her citizen husband would beat the piss out of her.
Why didn't you report her to ICE?
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:28 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
It takes him an extra hour to get off?
Old slow moldy fucker.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:28 PM 02-22-2019
Why didn't you report her to ICE?
Because im not in the business of taking mothers away from children and deporting friends. She was a "Dreamer" so to speak. Now she's legal.

One of the girls i use to tell you about years ago when we debated the subject of DREAMERS.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 85
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Up