ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 85
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:03 PM 02-22-2019
Sorry if Q, but I ain't digging thru 300+ posts. So fuh-Q

[Reply]
htismaqe 04:05 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
A question:

The cops had this place staked out AND had undercover officers (presumably female Asians). If this were a sex slave "spa," would they really do that for eight months without shutting it down?
Yep. It takes time to unravel everything. 8 months is actually pretty short.
[Reply]
FAX 04:06 PM 02-22-2019
Poor Krafty.

Does it strike anyone else as ironic that they got this "alleged" act via clandestine video?

FAX
[Reply]
Donger 04:06 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Sure they would. And that's actually a fairly short time for an undercover investigation.
I have trouble believing that as accurate.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 04:07 PM 02-22-2019
A question:

The cops had this place staked out AND had undercover officers (presumably female Asians). If this were a sex slave "spa," would they really do that for eight months without shutting it down?
Why is that so hard for you to believe?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:09 PM 02-22-2019
television broadcasts are gonna be awful for pats games now

every other fan in the front row with a sign about hookers

this is horrible for the league
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:11 PM 02-22-2019
I work with an organization that rescues young women from human trafficking. I've been personally involved with getting police to shut down an Asian spa here that was trafficking young women from China.

It's completely accurate. We did 2 months of research before the cops would even get involved. They spent almost a year investigating and gathering evidence because once they did get involved, they discovered a much bigger operation and several government agencies including the FBI got involved.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:11 PM 02-22-2019
Doesn't seem out of the ordinary to me. I imagine they wanted to tangle the full trafficking web. And I'd imagine they'd be extra careful about busting high profile people. I'd imagine some would have very strong political connections.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:11 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
television broadcasts are gonna be awful for pats games now

every other fan in the front row with a sign about hookers

this is horrible for the league
Fans will get their signs taken away.
[Reply]
Donger 04:11 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Why is that so hard for you to believe?
That they'd allow these alleged sex slaves to be exploited for many months. 157 (or whatever) johns? How many more did they need?
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:12 PM 02-22-2019
That they'd allow these alleged sex slaves to be exploited for many months. 157 (or whatever) johns? How many more did they need?
If it's a trafficking ring they aren't looking to arrest the ladies, they're trying to get to the sources. That takes time.
[Reply]
Donger 04:12 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I work with an organization that rescues young women from human trafficking. I've been personally involved with getting police to shut down an Asian spa here that was trafficking young women from China.

It's completely accurate. We did 2 months of research before the cops would even get involved. They spent almost a year investigating and gathering evidence because once they did get involved, they discovered a much bigger operation and several government agencies including the FBI got involved.
Wow, that's hard to hear. Thanks for the education.
[Reply]
Donger 04:13 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
If it's a trafficking ring they aren't looking to arrest the ladies, they're trying to get to the sources. That takes time.
What happens to the women?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:15 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Post up your wife.
Only after six Chiefs SB victories and a trip to the Chicken Ranch..
[Reply]
srvy 04:16 PM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
175? :-)

Please please let one be Rodger Goodell.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 85
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Up