ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Should we draft a TE early
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:17 PM 01-25-2020
I haven't seen a mock yet that has a TE in the 1st round. I don't even know whats out there but we may have a shot at the best one in the draft. I think that would be an awesome pick even though I want us to keep drafting defense and OL

A stud TE opposite Kelce would be a great addition.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:23 PM 02-04-2020
Originally Posted by Chargem:
The Chiefs run two tight end sets a lot, a good all round 2nd TE would also help the run game. Unfortunately, based on the talent in this draft I don't think it would be a good move. Maybe in the next year or two it will be an option.

No harm in punting a 3rd or later on a guy though, and hoping he develops.
Bell was fine in the run game.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:58 AM 02-05-2020
I'd rather see a vet on his last deal kind of thing like a Greg Olsen to be TE2 and Kelce insurance.

Not that a young stud TE wouldn't be cool, but we DO have some areas in which we need to upgrade, like O-line, LB, and we'll need CB's.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:15 AM 02-05-2020
We just signed a guy, Keiser I think.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:54 AM 02-05-2020
Did everyone forget about our Princeton TE John Lovett? He’s pretty much a more athletic Blake Bell.

6’2
234 lbs
4.56 40
6.94 3 cone

The knock on his was route running and muscle, which he’s had all season and this offseason to bulk up.

I think he could be an awesome receiving TE
[Reply]
Chargem 12:15 PM 02-05-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Did everyone forget about our Princeton TE John Lovett? He’s pretty much a more athletic Blake Bell.

6’2
234 lbs
4.56 40
6.94 3 cone

The knock on his was route running and muscle, which he’s had all season and this offseason to bulk up.

I think he could be an awesome receiving TE
Read somewhere or heard on a podcast he could be our jusczyck, full back / tight end weapon
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:36 PM 02-05-2020
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Read somewhere or heard on a podcast he could be our jusczyck, full back / tight end weapon
Was just going to post that is is very similar to Jusczyck. I really like Lovett.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up