ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>Most Memorable moments from Game of Thrones
Buehler445 08:14 PM 05-20-2019
Now that it's all said and all done, what are your most memorable scenes from the show? There is a lot to draw from, I'm interested in what impacted you the most.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:23 AM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Tyrions speech/tirade after Shae lies about him during the trial
The entire story arc of Tyrion vs Tywin gave me a new appreciation for Charles Dance.

To see that guy humbled on the pot facing death and still laying on the confidence as much as any man could in that situation. :-)

Always wondered how that would have played out if he had gotten off the pot. Would he have killed Tyrion?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:30 AM 05-21-2019
Ned losing his head. That made a statement that this would be a different kind of show. We will kill off major characters. I started reading the books after that season.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:28 AM 05-21-2019
Battle for the wall was great too, the music was great.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:41 AM 05-21-2019
Damn this was a good show. Hopefully I can rewatch it like Breaking Bad someday. Dany coming into the rescue was awesome from the nk...I never knew she'd go mad later.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:39 AM 05-21-2019
Anytime Melisandre got naked
[Reply]
Amnorix 11:57 AM 05-21-2019
Among the stuff I haven't seen listed.

1. Dany taking the Unsullied and burning the masters of Astapol.

2. The Sand Snake's sweet, sweet tits in that prison scene.

3. Pretty much every damn scene with Tywin, but particularly anything between Tywin and Tyrion, and Tywin and Arya.

4. We learn how Hodor got his name.

5. Khal Drogo commits to conquering Westeros.

6. "Crown for King"

7. Arya/Sansa kill Baelish

8. Drogon melts the Iron Throne
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:13 PM 05-21-2019
I'd say Arya and Tywin's scenes were pretty memorable.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:15 PM 05-21-2019
Tywin verbally destroying Joffery.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:20 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

Best Music
Light of the seven. It’s just fucking good.
You don't realize it until you know it, but that's one of only 2 times in the entire series that the score features a piano.

The other time is when Arya kills the Night King (and that montage leading up to it).

I cannot say enough about the music in this series. The acting was oftentimes good, sometimes very good and sometimes shite. The cinematography was the best ever seen on television. The storytelling was great until it wasn't anymore.

But I believe the soundtrack made as big a mark in this series as anything. It was truly incredible.
[Reply]
crashcourse 12:21 PM 05-21-2019
Viserion opening that blue eye

Dracarys!
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 01:19 PM 05-21-2019
The red wedding fucked me up. I was shook (I think thats what the kids say these days)

I literally was waiting for the Starks to come back in the show like... "nah just kidding we didn't murder an entire family we about to go fuck the lannisters up tho"
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:22 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You don't realize it until you know it, but that's one of only 2 times in the entire series that the score features a piano.

The other time is when Arya kills the Night King (and that montage leading up to it).

I cannot say enough about the music in this series. The acting was oftentimes good, sometimes very good and sometimes shite. The cinematography was the best ever seen on television. The storytelling was great until it wasn't anymore.

But I believe the soundtrack made as big a mark in this series as anything. It was truly incredible.
Agreed. It’s really great
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:29 PM 05-21-2019
Hot Pie
The unnecessary shot of Hodor's wiener
The unnecessary shot of Theon's wiener
Varys and Tyrion "God of tits and wine" scene
Tywin and Tyrion "God of tits and wine" scene

[Reply]
temper11 03:37 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Hot Pie
The unnecessary shot of Hodor's wiener
The unnecessary shot of Theon's wiener
Varys and Tyrion "God of tits and wine" scene
Tywin and Tyroin "god of tits and wine" scene
I thankfully have no memory of seeing hodor's wiener! Can't even imagine a scene in which that would be possible. When did that happen and what was the context?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:46 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by temper11:
I thankfully have no memory of seeing hodor's wiener! Can't even imagine a scene in which that would be possible. When did that happen and what was the context?
Not really any context. Osha and Bronn were just chatting in the Weirwood, and Hodor busted out of the bramble in the altogether. Mumbled his signature word and rambled off again.

So out of context, in fact, that IIRC people speculated that it was just a middle finger from the writers for the people complaining about all the female nudity.

Kind of a 'you want dick? there's you some dick' moment.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up