ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Gerald McCoy being cut by the Buccaneers.
Al Bundy 05:02 PM 05-20-2019

BREAKING: DT Gerald McCoy has been informed by the Bucs of their plans to release him after nine seasons. The team decided not to pay him the $13-million salary he was owed for 2019.

— Rick Stroud (@NFLSTROUD) May 20, 2019

[Reply]
OKchiefs 05:34 PM 05-20-2019
I don't care where he goes as long as Veach gets off his ass and gets us a fucking cornerback.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 05:34 PM 05-20-2019
C'mon Veach, sign his peas and shirt so we can print the ship when our spirit feels flustrated. It's a process.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:35 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I don't care where he goes as long as Veach gets off his ass and gets us a fucking cornerback.
Exactly. Besides the moves he’s made, Veach has done jackshit to address the secondary.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:41 PM 05-20-2019
We're not fine. A single injury at cornerback and we're razor thin. It doesn't even have to be an all world talent like PP. Add a #2 type like Waynes, Rhodes, Jenkins, etc. and we're still in a much better position. The idea that we'd go into a season with super bowl aspirations with the current cornerback group is ludicrous.

And it's too early to confidently say Ward is solid. Hopefully he is, but we also thought Cooper and Mitchell were solid at one point. Too much riding on this season to depend on him so much.
Cheaters aren't done adding talent, that's why (other than cheating) they win every year. We have huge holes at linebacker and cornerback and Veach is sitting on his ass doing nothing.
To a one year contract. Fuller is also FA next year. We now have Ward and a bunch of scrubs under contract beyond 2019. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, but I see cornerback being a disaster this year.

We fucking get it you buttfucking moron. Shut the fuck up already.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 05:41 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Exactly. Besides the moves he’s made, Veach has done jackshit to address the secondary.
I wouldn't say that. He's done a good job of jettisoning the trash at safety and adding Thornhill and Honey badger. He just hasn't done nearly enough at corner going on 2 years now. McCoy would be nice but he's a luxury at this point. Our DT depth is good to great with Jones, Nnadi, Williams, and Saunders.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:44 PM 05-20-2019
We do t need McCoy. That money should be used for Chris Jones extension. Jones with Saunders and Nnadi is already a hell of a DT
[Reply]
O.city 05:45 PM 05-20-2019
I’m guessing they don’t see corner as such a pressing issue

If not sure add mccoy
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:03 PM 05-20-2019
I wouldn't say that. He's done a good job of jettisoning the trash at safety and adding Thornhill and Honey badger. He just hasn't done nearly enough at corner going on 2 years now. McCoy would be nice but he's a luxury at this point. Our DT depth is good to great with Jones, Nnadi, Williams, and Saunders.
You might reread my post. There was a subtle dash of sarcasm to it.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:04 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I’m guessing they don’t see corner as such a pressing issue

If not sure add mccoy
Ward is fine. But Breeland is only here for one year
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:05 PM 05-20-2019
Have we signed this perennial piece of human fecal matter yet?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:10 PM 05-20-2019
Why do people keep talking like Saunders is some kind of superstud already???
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:12 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Have you seen his highlights??
[Reply]
In58men 06:14 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Because he is.
[Reply]
O.city 06:22 PM 05-20-2019
McCoy takes reps from Saunders

He’s a 3rd rounder he needs to play
[Reply]
Hoover 06:25 PM 05-20-2019
We need this shit to happen to a legit CB...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up