ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo
InChiefsHeaven 08:19 AM 05-17-2019
Just opened a new exhibit today:

\https://www.omaha.com/living/zoo/hen...8b21352e1.html

Say what you want about Omaha, but we have the best zoo in the country hands down, and maybe even the world. If you haven't seen it, it's worth the visit. Plan on a day at least, it's friggin' huge. Check out their site:

http://www.omahazoo.com/exhibits

*InChiefsHell is a citizen of Nebraska but was not paid in any way for this endorsement. He just really thinks the zoo is the shit*
[Reply]
BWillie 08:41 AM 05-18-2019
Do they have Otters?

That is all I care about. I've found out that Otters are the coolest mother fuckers in the world. They will perform for you. Swim around all hyper actively.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:52 AM 05-18-2019
Wow, that looks awesome. We have a great zoo here but I'd really like to go to the Omaha zoo sometime.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:10 AM 05-18-2019
Next time i'm going to plan on spending a couple days. Like I said we went the day after Christmas kinda on a whim. (Other vacation plans fell through because idiots thought a wedding at a night club was a good idea and I have kids) but there was this huge storm coming and we just shot in in front of it and had to get the hell out quickly. Bubba really likes sharks.

But the desert was really cool. So was the rainforest.

Everything looked top notch.
[Reply]
seclark 02:23 PM 05-18-2019
Great zoo. Some kinda monkey took a shit in front of my 8yr old nephew. It was the highlight of his trip.
Sec
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:10 PM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Next time i'm going to plan on spending a couple days. Like I said we went the day after Christmas kinda on a whim. (Other vacation plans fell through because idiots thought a wedding at a night club was a good idea and I have kids) but there was this huge storm coming and we just shot in in front of it and had to get the hell out quickly. Bubba really likes sharks.

But the desert was really cool. So was the rainforest.

Everything looked top notch.
You'd better fucking holler at me next time you're in town.
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:12 PM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by seclark:
Great zoo. Some kinda monkey took a shit in front of my 8yr old nephew. It was the highlight of his trip.
Sec
You too godd@mmit
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:23 PM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
You'd better fucking holler at me next time you're in town.
I definitely will. I was trying last time but that storm was hauling ass that way lol.
[Reply]
SDChiefs 01:50 PM 05-19-2019
San Diego says hi.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:17 PM 05-19-2019
Pops and I would light off one of the two locomotives about the same time the kids would fire up the popcorn popper, next to the station. I'd grab a fresh box of popped popcorn and walk over to the bird aviary and feed the one Toucan as the locomotive built steam.
He or she had a big chip missing out its beak. The other Toucan wouldn't eat out of your hand.
The place has changed many times since I was a small child. In amazing ways
[Reply]
Third Eye 08:38 PM 05-19-2019
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
$16? STL is only $0.
Tell that to anyone that pays StL municipal taxes.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:06 AM 05-20-2019
All zoos should be banned.

There, I said it!
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:16 AM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
All zoos should be banned.

There, I said it!
Originally Posted by seclark:
Sec
How will kids learn to poop?
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:19 AM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Monterey Bay Aquarium (Fantastic)
If you liked this one, you need to get to the Atlanta aquarium. It is insane.
[Reply]
scho63 08:34 AM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
If you liked this one, you need to get to the Atlanta aquarium. It is insane.
If I get to Atlanta, it's on the MUST DO list! :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:54 AM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by SDChiefs:
San Diego says hi.
Certainly a top zoo in the world. But, like music, it's subjective. I've always heard that it goes back and forth between SD and Omaha as far as the "best" in America, but I see the St. Louis Zoo is pretty highly rated as well.

Henry Doorly is indeed top notch though, no two ways about it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up