5. Foster Moreau, TE, LSU
6. Ross Pierschbacher, C, Alabama
6. Myles Gaskin, RB, Washington
7. Sione Takitaki, LB, BYU
[Reply]
staylor26 05:49 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Pretty ambitious on a good amount of these picks probably
I’m going by respected draft guys rankings with these, so I don’t see how.

Yea there’s talk about Thornhill going much higher than that, but you’ve heard that about Adderley, Thompson, Rapp, CGJ, Abram, and now there are reports saying Savage might be the first safety off the board. Veach talking about this safety class makes me think it’s not nearly as good as CP thinks it is. These guys are all going lower than we expected.

I don’t think any of these are incredibly unrealistic.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:12 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m going by respected draft guys rankings with these, so I don’t see how.

Yea there’s talk about Thornhill going much higher than that, but you’ve heard that about Adderley, Thompson, Rapp, CGJ, Abram, and now there are reports saying Savage might be the first safety off the board. Veach talking about this safety class makes me think it’s not nearly as good as CP thinks it is. These guys are all going lower than we expected.

I don’t think any of these are incredibly unrealistic.
It's not. A lot of options if you're looking for a guy on Friday, but the fact that none of these guys can separate from the rest is a big red flag. Corner sort of the same.
[Reply]
kccrow 08:19 PM 04-24-2019
If Thornhill is there at 61 I'd hope the Chiefs run that pick to the podium, but I retain the thought he's going to be the lone round 1 safety taken. I do think a couple of safeties will drop to that range though and wouldn't be surprised to see the ones with more issues like Gardner-Johnson (tackling) and Thompson (frame/experience) drop a bit.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:45 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
If Thornhill is there at 61 I'd hope the Chiefs run that pick to the podium, but I retain the thought he's going to be the lone round 1 safety taken. I do think a couple of safeties will drop to that range though and wouldn't be surprised to see the ones with more issues like Gardner-Johnson (tackling) and Thompson (frame/experience) drop a bit.
You could be right, but at this point I wouldn’t be shocked if any of the safeties made it to us, even Adderley. There’s just so many conflicting reports.

Maybe putting Thornhill there is a tad bit wishful thinking, because like Adderley because he’s a perfect fit :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:20 PM 04-26-2019
I got juan right :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up