ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith suffering serious complications.
Sassy Squatch 09:52 AM 12-06-2018
[Bickel] Hearing from several different people over last few days that Alex Smith is having devastating complications from his broken leg surgery battling infection. Supposedly he's had multiple surgeries to try to combat infection. Chances of him playing again in real jeaopardy.

This fucking sucks.
[Reply]
FAX 08:16 AM 12-07-2018
Very intense and continuous positive thoughts sent to Alex and his family.

FAX
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:23 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
Well that’s totally, actually not was I was getting at dude. I laugh with the rest at jokes like the lamprey stuff, precisely because I don’t believe in voodoo dolls. It’s -after- the horrific injury when some of you turds (I have no clue if you were one of them actually) expressed great joy at this tragedy. It just reflects serious depravity of character and sociopathy. I’m not the bastion of empathy, but I know to shut my pie hole when a human is suffering.

I guess I haven’t seen anybody delighting in this, ESPECIALLY since an infection like this can result in amputation or worse, death.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:43 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Well, that's totally what he was getting at, actually, but whatever. I guess treat words like they don't mean anything.

And I feel soooooo bad about all the mean things I said about Alex Smith now that he has a career-threatening injury!!!!

Like the time I wished a lamprey swam up his peehole and laid eggs. Or the time I wished a piano would fall on his head. Or the time I wished he'd get violently raped by dolphins.

But now that he got Theisman'd.... hoo boy, I just don't know how I can go on living anymore! I said all that weird shit to get a laugh and here he suffered a bad fate totally unlike anything I had previously mentioned!

My conscience is sooooooo raging right now!!!!

As far as I know, nobody said anything mean or nasty about him in this thread. It was njdouche who brought up the past, not me. All I did was remind him that sometimes bad things happen to people you don't like, and when it does that doesn't mean you were wrong for not liking that guy.
I once wished for him to have his throwing arm detached from his body and a non-consensual train run on his wife and children. I mean in my defense I was actively trying to get myself banned in Pest's honor, but I still said it.

So if you need me, I'll be off to hang myself now. To whatever extent this counts as a leaving forever thread, I apologize.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:05 PM 12-07-2018
I sent an email to the Chiefs about having the fans sign a get well soon card for Alex at the Chargers game. I think they'd have enough time between now and Thursday to pull that off.
[Reply]
loochy 12:06 PM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I sent an email to the Chiefs about having the fans sign a get well soon card for Alex at the Chargers game. I think they'd have enough time between now and Thursday to pull that off.
That would be nice.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Shaid 12:12 PM 12-07-2018
Fuck that sucks. He's a genuinely good guy.
[Reply]
redfan 01:50 PM 12-07-2018
Well dang, all I ever wanted was for him to not check down so much.
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:41 PM 12-07-2018
He needs to get this infection checked down, so he can get better.
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 02:44 PM 12-07-2018
Whoever told him to "stay down", this is on you.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:44 PM 12-07-2018
That's one big fing card. Who will pay for postage?
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 02:59 PM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Clark says "Hold my beer, I got this!"
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:07 PM 12-07-2018
That’s a great idea!
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:07 PM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Hy-Vee
[Reply]
PhillyChiefFan 03:13 PM 12-07-2018
Damn that sucks...
[Reply]
38yrsfan 03:38 PM 12-07-2018
Hospitals can be the worst places to recover. All those sick people around.

Get better Alex! A good man that deserves better.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up