ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 21
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith suffering serious complications.
Sassy Squatch 09:52 AM 12-06-2018
[Bickel] Hearing from several different people over last few days that Alex Smith is having devastating complications from his broken leg surgery battling infection. Supposedly he's had multiple surgeries to try to combat infection. Chances of him playing again in real jeaopardy.

This fucking sucks.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:50 PM 12-06-2018
I'd be open to flying a Get Well Soon banner outside Smiff's hospital window.

In all seriousness - if this somehow happens I'll put in $500.
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:52 PM 12-06-2018
Hope he has a speedy recovery.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:04 PM 12-06-2018
That really sucks. He's gonna need some of the shit Manning took to return to the NFL.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:28 PM 12-06-2018
Has anyone checked on the Sandy and Tiger 2-man vigil?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:34 PM 12-06-2018
The Docs need to work their magic, this isn't funny.

Get better Alex.

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:36 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
That really sucks. He's gonna need some of the shit Manning took to return to the NFL.
Under the table money from John Elway?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:43 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Under the table money from John Elway?
Frozen embryo popsicles.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:19 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I think he can forget the NFL now. He needs to focus on being able to walk normally. Sucks.
[Reply]
rtmike 04:06 AM 12-07-2018
I've had a lot of shit happen since I became paralyzed.

Autonomic dysreflexia put me in a coma for 5 days. They didn't have a clue what would happen IF I woke up. Right now, all I experience is terrible short term memory.

But I had an epidural injection and about 2 weeks later I wiped blood from a butt sore with a little towel that was wet a couple days prior. Well, that did it. Towel was full of uckies.
So the infection latched onto my heart valves in 4 places, half of one lung and the epidural spacing. Worst pain of my life in my back in the es. They finally had to operate on me to clean out the spacing in my cord. I was so drugged up and out of it from pain they had to do something.
Well, it worked. Except I was re-paralyzed I guess you could say. My left side/leg used to be the strongest. Prior I was able to throw my chair in the back of my Magnum and grab hold of the top edge of the car and shuttle my way up to the drivers seat. I could stand without holding onto anything. I walked pretty good with lofstran crutches.
All of that....gone. I couldn't even hold the piss jug between my legs anymore. It took almost 2 years to where I could throw my chair in the car.

But, out of all the shit I've been through. That infection about killed me. It was officially called sepsis of the blood.
I'm still not where I was and thats disheartening but I'm alive and lived to see my team finally draft a successful 1st round QB.

I hope and pray ol' Alex pulls through this and is able to make decisions on his own vs. the Dr.s telling him whats gonna HAVE to happen.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:33 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Yeah, because words on the internet caused this.
Not what he said, but the shoe fits you spinderella.

that's just your conscience speaking.
[Reply]
njchiefs 05:34 AM 12-07-2018
Yeah, because words on the internet caused this.

I hope your bone shatters and the fragments pierce your skin and cause an infection.
Obviously I never suggested that you anonymous little web psychos could cause injury or have any influence on anyone’s actual life. I don’t believe in voodoo dolls either. It’s just disturbing to see the complete lack of empathy by some when a seemingly good guy (good QB or not) is in agony with his leg hanging like a wet noodle. Some of the comments were appalling. No matter. Carry on.
[Reply]
njchiefs 05:37 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by chinaski:
He has been here for 13 years.

It averages out to about 4800 posts per year and roughly 13 posts per day. That's really not that big of a deal when you actively participate in a message board. :-)
True I guess. Thanks for the calculation. My comment was uncalled for. As are so many on this forum. Lack of censorship and moderation brings out the best and the worst in people. And Stripes is a great movie.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:33 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Not what he said, but the shoe fits you spinderella.

that's just your conscience speaking.
Well, that's totally what he was getting at, actually, but whatever. I guess treat words like they don't mean anything.

And I feel soooooo bad about all the mean things I said about Alex Smith now that he has a career-threatening injury!!!!

Like the time I wished a lamprey swam up his peehole and laid eggs. Or the time I wished a piano would fall on his head. Or the time I wished he'd get violently raped by dolphins.

But now that he got Theisman'd.... hoo boy, I just don't know how I can go on living anymore! I said all that weird shit to get a laugh and here he suffered a bad fate totally unlike anything I had previously mentioned!

My conscience is sooooooo raging right now!!!!

As far as I know, nobody said anything mean or nasty about him in this thread. It was njdouche who brought up the past, not me. All I did was remind him that sometimes bad things happen to people you don't like, and when it does that doesn't mean you were wrong for not liking that guy.
[Reply]
njchiefs 08:09 AM 12-07-2018
Well, that's totally what he was getting at, actually, but whatever. I guess treat words like they don't mean anything.

And I feel soooooo bad about all the mean things I said about Alex Smith now that he has a career-threatening injury!!!!

Like the time I wished a lamprey swam up his peehole and laid eggs. Or the time I wished a piano would fall on his head. Or the time I wished he'd get violently raped by dolphins.

But now that he got Theisman'd.... hoo boy, I just don't know how I can go on living anymore! I said all that weird shit to get a laugh and here he suffered a bad fate totally unlike anything I had previously mentioned!

My conscience is sooooooo raging right now!!!!

As far as I know, nobody said anything mean or nasty about him in this thread. It was njdouche who brought up the past, not me. All I did was remind him that sometimes bad things happen to people you don't like, and when it does that doesn't mean you were wrong for not liking that guy.
Well that’s totally, actually not was I was getting at dude. I laugh with the rest at jokes like the lamprey stuff, precisely because I don’t believe in voodoo dolls. It’s -after- the horrific injury when some of you turds (I have no clue if you were one of them actually) expressed great joy at this tragedy. It just reflects serious depravity of character and sociopathy. I’m not the bastion of empathy, but I know to shut my pie hole when a human is suffering.
[Reply]
loochy 08:11 AM 12-07-2018
BABY LEE MULT SPOTTED
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 11 of 21
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up