ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Cleveland PD Launch Investigation Into How NFL Obtained Kareem Hunt's Police Video
BlackOp 01:44 AM 12-06-2018
https://deadspin.com/report-clevelan...nfl-1830895837
[Reply]
JakeF 07:33 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard:
This is Dorsey. 100% revenge by him. He had to have paid for the tapes and then released them to TMZ. BUT, when you do that there is a trail of people. What happens when they find out who is really behind this. Will he lose his job? Will he lose all credibility?
WTF :-)

This next level Area 51 stupid shit right here. Just have to hope it's sarcasm, it will be a shame to have someone with this level of brain damage. :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:34 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Er THEY LIED about what he did. How the hell is claiming that he "brutalized" the girl not a false statement? Have you seen the video?
Eagerly anticipating your ban.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:36 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
WTF :-)

This next level Area 51 stupid shit right here. Just have to hope it's sarcasm, it will be a shame to have someone with this level of brain damage. :-)
ADHD drug treatments administered to adolescents have been known to put holes in their brains.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:38 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Eagerly anticipating your ban.
Why would that happen? Being retarded isn't a bannable offense.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:41 PM 12-06-2018
It should be.
[Reply]
chinaski 07:42 PM 12-06-2018
I've been through Cleveland with Dorse that's his name
This thread has turned totally lame
In Cleveland you can remember Hunt's name
'Cause TMZ's there to give you some shame
La, la
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:49 PM 12-06-2018
I suspect that the hotel, Cleveland PD and the LEOs on the scene are going to suffer the most when all this finally settles. Lawsuit Roulette about to be played out in OhiO. When did LEOs start taking their directives from the property manager at a crime scene? :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 07:50 PM 12-06-2018
So wait wait - people hate the NFL if they illegally obtained the video and PR - and they hate the NFL if they didn't try to obtain the video and PR illegally?

Which is it?
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:08 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
So wait wait - people hate the NFL if they illegally obtained the video and PR - and they hate the NFL if they didn't try to obtain the video and PR illegally?

Which is it?
Both
[Reply]
hometeam 08:19 PM 12-06-2018
quit quoting this dumbfuck chiefy bugger. All the shenanigans on CP over the years and hes only the second on my ignore list. Haven't seen him in a long time, he only likes to poke his head in to virtue signal, dont feed this dumb fuck.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:33 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
lol What is this whole thing about Jesuits? I've seen one of you idiots posting some conspiracy theory about how multiple league owners are Jesuit in the past or something... Someone fill me in on the joke? the crazy? the whatever's going on here?
Enjoy
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305577
[Reply]
petegz28 08:40 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol if Kareem is able to sue the crap out of TMZ and the hotel it would be the sweetest thing ever. Tmz have literally tried to destroyl the kid's career in order to gain clicks, and i hope he has no mercy on them whatsoever.
^
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:48 PM 12-06-2018
BlackOp needs more tin foil for Christmas.

Bugger is only 12 credits short of his Jackie Chiles law degree.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 10:10 PM 12-06-2018
"This is how Kareem can still win"

- Best read in Bernie Bros. voice
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:14 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by hometeam:
quit quoting this dumbfuck chiefy bugger. All the shenanigans on CP over the years and hes only the second on my ignore list. Haven't seen him in a long time, he only likes to poke his head in to virtue signal, dont feed this dumb fuck.
Who is the other one?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up