ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 25
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs targeted, but by who?
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:40 AM 12-01-2018
5 weeks left in the season and then playoffs. The release of the video was a deliberate conspiracy to sabatoge the Chiefs season knowing this would be an automatic 6 game exemption. With the underhanded things the Patriots have been caught doing in the past, it would make a person wonder.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:42 AM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's not just Chunt...do you remember Buffalo benching Tyrod for a rookie in his first start...even though they were in play-off contention? Nobody does that...ever...unless you are eliminated. Guy threw 5 ints in the first half.. Do you remember who the opponent was? Yep...LA Chargers. That game would have essentially ended the Chargers season. it was sketchy as ****...along with a 6 game stretch where Smith couldn't suddenly solve a cover 2....after being the hottest team in the NFL. It was the greatest drop off in NFL history..once the AFCW was all knotted up at 6-6...KC miraculously started playing like normal again. It made me question Reid...and if he was following his owners wishes.

Paylor wrote this today..."Team chairman and CEO Clark Hunt is a league man, someone who often thinks about the best interests of the shield."

Put it this way...I expect some strange games tomorrow.
I look at it like this:

If a gimpy, aged, Phyllis team surpasses KC in the playoffs this year and ends up going toe to toe with NE?

There's NO DOUBT that the LA fix...

is in.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:48 AM 12-02-2018
I'm thinking it might be a good idea to pickup an elder cHunt biography, read between the lines, and see what if anything can be gleaned from the contents.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:10 AM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I look at it like this:

If a gimpy, aged, Phyllis team surpasses KC in the playoffs this year and ends up going toe to toe with NE?

is in.
The NFL controls everyone of their media mouthpieces...it wasn't an accident the universal Charger hype came out of nowhere and it coincided with the owners being "extremely concerned" with the Chargers projections in LA.

2017 Chargers lost to the Chiefs (twice by a combined 31 points), Broncos (5-11), Dolphins (6-10)..barely beat the Raiders (6-10) by one point and had a 14-7 game against the Jets (5-11).

Does that resume really warrant a SB prediction the following year? It's a joke...their most impressive win was against the 9-7 Cowboys...who were the only team they beat with a winning record.

WTF?

I didn't think anything would be more strange than trading Peters with 2 years left on his rookie deal would happen....but it did. Funny how he was dealt to LA...because nobody wanted an all-pro CB on a cheap deal for 2 seasons.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:13 AM 12-02-2018
Some of you guys are too much for me. But how about this: I知 sure the NFL is so appreciative that the Chiefs made an example of Hunt quickly and decisively. Perhaps now they値l direct the vast conspiracy to actually support us. Maybe this was the quid pro quo with Clark and Goodell?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:16 AM 12-02-2018
The NFL controls everyone of their media mouthpieces...it wasn't an accident the universal Charger hype came out of nowhere and it coincided with the owners being "extremely concerned" with the Chargers projections in LA.

2017 Chargers lost to the Chiefs (twice by a combined 31 points), Broncos (5-11), Dolphins (6-10)..barely beat the Raiders (6-10) by one point and had a 14-7 game against the Jets (5-11).

Does that resume really warrant a SB prediction the following year? It's a joke...their most impressive win was against the 9-7 Cowboys...who were the only team they beat with a winning record.

WTF?

I didn't think anything would be more strange than trading Peters with 2 years left on his rookie deal would happen....but it did. Funny how he was dealt to LA...because nobody wanted an all-pro CB on a cheap deal for 2 seasons.
No shit. And all that babble about "if Reid doesn't want him/can't work with him, then NO ONE would want him"-horse shit?

Child please.

I just hope Mahomes plays in to the big picture at some point, even if it only gets KC one 'ship before the asteroid collides with Earth.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:34 AM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Some of you guys are too much for me. But how about this: I知 sure the NFL is so appreciative that the Chiefs made an example of Hunt quickly and decisively. Perhaps now they値l direct the vast conspiracy to actually support us. Maybe this was the quid pro quo with Clark and Goodell?
I'll tell you what; why don't we just wait and see what happens with the Chargers this season, and follow it up by watching where Hunt lands. Then, we can revisit.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:57 AM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
5 weeks left in the season and then playoffs. The release of the video was a deliberate conspiracy to sabatoge the Chiefs season knowing this would be an automatic 6 game exemption. With the underhanded things the Patriots have been caught doing in the past, it would make a person wonder.

Absolutely NOTHING the Pats do would surprise me.....nothing.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:15 AM 12-02-2018
I look at it like this:

is in.
Oh god, I can't even...

*retreats to safe space
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:18 AM 12-02-2018
I'm thinking it might be a good idea to pickup an elder cHunt biography, read between the lines, and see what if anything can be gleaned from the contents.
It all goes back to the merger, SBs III and IV, the "guarantee", and the Kansas City Shuffle.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:47 AM 12-02-2018
I'll tell you what; why don't we just wait and see what happens with the Chargers this season, and follow it up by watching where Hunt lands. Then, we can revisit.
Why? The league had every chance to help them last year in all those close games and didn't.
[Reply]
TEX 09:23 AM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:47 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It all goes back to the merger, SBs III and IV, the "guarantee", and the Kansas City Shuffle.
Yep...the original NFL (Mob/Gambling) wasn't exactly thrilled about merging their racket with outsiders (AFC). The start-up league starting stealing/drafting all the good players and they had no choice. Once they did...Dawson goes on to rat them out to the FBI.

For all we know...KC could have a lifetime ban on SBs.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:19 PM 12-02-2018
Yep...the original NFL (Mob/Gambling) wasn't exactly thrilled about merging their racket with outsiders (AFC). The start-up league starting stealing/drafting all the good players and they had no choice. Once they did...Dawson goes on to rat them out to the FBI.

For all we know...KC could have a lifetime ban on SBs.
So you're going to explain the death of Dawson's 1st wife???
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:21 PM 12-02-2018
you guys are fucking nuts.
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:34 PM 12-02-2018
Exactly what I said when the news came out. This is just like a political campaign.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 25
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up