ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 25
« First < 152122232425
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs targeted, but by who?
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:40 AM 12-01-2018
5 weeks left in the season and then playoffs. The release of the video was a deliberate conspiracy to sabatoge the Chiefs season knowing this would be an automatic 6 game exemption. With the underhanded things the Patriots have been caught doing in the past, it would make a person wonder.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:15 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by BoltzKrieg:
:-)....

Sorry Chiefs fans, go to college.
Nonono, hear me out. Most of you are seriously entertaining conspiracy theories that the NFL is targeting your team, a perennial NFL backwater, in a city that is a backwater.

Its football, the game is played fast and the officials are humans, they make mistakes run full speed to keep up with the players as well as the plays. Ontop of that the NFL rules are changing constantly it seems. I contend that the NFL needs to hire more full time officials, as only 75% are full time.

Plus lets face it, your team is not very clutch, they lost and were outplayed in the 3 biggest matchups they had this year. Andy Reid is the reason your team has gotten as far as it has. Your defense sucks, your QB is inexperienced, your skill position players are made of styrofoam, and ontop of that they beat the crap out of women and get in trouble for it, so they are not only terrible human beings, their dumb as hell for getting caught.

Andy Reid is the offensive guru whom has put your team in a position to win by virtue of scheme. On the last series of the game for the Chiefs, controlling the ball was key, as incompletions or interceptions would have cost them the game sooner. Better to control the ball by running it as opposed to risking a blown up pass play.

I imagine those of you that assert that the NFL or Vegas is conspiring against the Chiefs also believe that the flu shot is a form of mind control, perhaps a few of you are prolific Youtube Bigfoot truthers... The earth is flat as well, correct?

Bout par for the course for a bunch of bored, drunk midwesterners living on 26k a year on average.

Nothing more to see here, get back to your forklifts gentlemen.
Bigfoot is REAL you dumbass!
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:17 AM 12-15-2018
I get sad when I look at our secondary.
[Reply]
TEX 09:30 AM 12-15-2018

Nonono, hear me out. Most of you are seriously entertaining conspiracy theories that the NFL is targeting your team, a perennial NFL backwater, in a city that is a backwater.

Its football, the game is played fast and the officials are humans, they make mistakes run full speed to keep up with the players as well as the plays. Ontop of that the NFL rules are changing constantly it seems. I contend that the NFL needs to hire more full time officials, as only 75% are full time.

Plus lets face it, your team is not very clutch, they lost and were outplayed in the 3 biggest matchups they had this year. Andy Reid is the reason your team has gotten as far as it has. Your defense sucks, your QB is inexperienced, your skill position players are made of styrofoam, and ontop of that they beat the crap out of women and get in trouble for it, so they are not only terrible human beings, their dumb as hell for getting caught.

Andy Reid is the offensive guru whom has put your team in a position to win by virtue of scheme. On the last series of the game for the Chiefs, controlling the ball was key, as incompletions or interceptions would have cost them the game sooner. Better to control the ball by running it as opposed to risking a blown up pass play.

I imagine those of you that assert that the NFL or Vegas is conspiring against the Chiefs also believe that the flu shot is a form of mind control, perhaps a few of you are prolific Youtube Bigfoot truthers... The earth is flat as well, correct?

Bout par for the course for a bunch of bored, drunk midwesterners living on 26k a year on average.

:-) Says the BolTard who's team has won 3 games by a combined 5 points all aided terrible calls....And then ther's that Brown game where you got the TD that opened the floodgates, when the O-lineman was moving before the snap - EXACTLY like the Pitt game, which by the way, was ridiculous.

PLENTY to see here. It's NOT Vegas "conspiring against the Chiefs, you blind buffoon. It is Vegas propping up the Chargers. (the same way they did the Raiders in 2016 and countless other teams over the years) You're just a West Coast So- Cal Fool whose team needs a handout to survive, just like the whole state of California. If they ever are made to stand on their own, they'll fall...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:32 AM 12-15-2018

THAT'S WHY THE NFL DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK IF WE GET SHAFTED IN FAVOR OF BIG MARKET TEAMS.

HAVE YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION??
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:33 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-)! Says the BolTard who's team has won 3 games by a combined 5 points all aided terrible calls....The Pitt game was ridiculous BTW.

Plenty to see here. It's NOT Vegas "conspiring against the Chiefs. It is Vegas propping up the Chargers. (the same way they did the Raiders in 2016) You're just a West Coast buffoon whose team needs a handout to survive, just like the whole stare of California. If they ever are made to stand on their own merits, they'll fall...
BoltzFagg is a moron.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:02 AM 12-15-2018
Go back to your park bench. We do not need a whore from a dog park telling us that we are drunken forklift drivers. Especially by a gender identity challenged street-walking whore who was ran out of University Heights and North Park who appearantly has the warm fuzzy's in his/her/it's heart for the Bolts..

I hear you still offer a $20 deal at your southern branch (your Balboa Park location) trade marked as the "slippery noodle" because you flop over the nearest park bench and take it up the ass just like the Bolts will if/ when they meet up with us again this season. Unlike you, the Bolts will feel serious pain when we jam a giant loss up their major orifices.

The next time you meet our "Styrofoam skill" players and our "inexperienced" QB you should plan a new marketing campaign based on your upcoming move to Wal-Mart parking lots just in time for Stan Kroenke to announce naming rights for LA Stadium at Hollywood Park to Wal-Mart. For you it will be like co-branding, for us it's just the NFL and Wal-mart getting closer to doing to us what you do in a park setting for $20.

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:44 PM 12-15-2018

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:57 PM 12-15-2018
Who is this Charger queer marching in here like his team is even worth one quarter of a fuck? Let us know when you manage to gather more than three people in the parking lot on any given Sunday, you homeless scrub.
[Reply]
Mennonite 04:03 PM 12-15-2018
Shouldn't it be "but by whom?" ?

Unless the OP is speculating on the (very real,imo) possibility that Tom Baker may somehow be involved, of course.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 04:42 PM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Shouldn't it be "but by whom?" ?

Unless the OP is speculating on the (very real,imo) possibility that Tom Baker may somehow be involved, of course.
yes it should "by whom".

I was going to post that but everyone already hates my shit posts to begin with so I figured I'd let someone else take it.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 25
« First < 152122232425
Up