ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>$$$Official: Do you own a Mahomes jersey thread$$$
Nickhead 03:49 AM 11-02-2018
Yes he needs another thread like I need a bullet in the head, but...

We went thru fanatics uk, but due to my wife ordering a female cut for me by accident, we ordered the right one for me.

So there are two here down under...

What say you?

If you don't own one, do you plan to?

aaaaaaaaaaaaand the mahoooooooooooooooomes of the chiefs!!! :-)
[Reply]
wutamess 01:25 PM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
is aliexpress the place to go for cheap chinese knockoffs?
I got mine for $35 on ecrate
[Reply]
htismaqe 11-02-2018, 04:25 PM
This message has been deleted by htismaqe. Reason: OBE
MahiMike 04:28 PM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Why would you buy a black jersey? I dont get the idea behind jerseys not the color of the actual jersey.
Cause no one looks good in red.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:29 PM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Ummm the one I got sure was. :-)
This is pretty funny, check it out.

This picture at DH Gate is the EXACT jersey I bought from Fanatics. It is definitely NOT stitched numbers, it's an official Nike game jersey. So DH Gate/aliexpress lifted their graphics from NFL Shop and the jersey you got actually doesn't match what is pictured. You got lucky man.
Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 5.28.27 PM.jpg (46.6 KB) Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 5.28.35 PM.jpg (34.1 KB) 
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:30 PM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Cause no one looks good in red.
Baloney.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:39 PM 11-02-2018
I want to see more people buy Mahomes jersey it sends a message to Bronco fans that they can't beat us and kiss our ass we are the top dog in the division. We own them we own this division.

We will soon own the NFL and they will bow down to us.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:50 PM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I own this one.

Me too, got mine last year for Christmas
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:51 PM 11-02-2018
Oh and buying a jersey with another dudes name on it has nothing to do with being a man or adult or not. Being responsible for your actions and supporter of loved ones and standing strong for yourself those type things make you a man/adult.

It's an honor to wear a #15 Mahomes gear and shows team support.

I don't get the narrative of being too manly to wear a jersey with a guys name on it? I mean who gives a fuck?
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:53 PM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Oh and buying a jersey with another dudes name on it has nothing to do with being a man or adult or not. Being responsible for your actions and supporter of loved ones and standing strong for yourself those type things make you a man/adult.

I don't get the narrative of being too manly to wear a jersey with a guys name on it? I mean who gives a fuck?
My wife bought me the jersey. :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:00 PM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:

I used to wear jerseys all the time until about 10 years ago. For whatever reason I started wearing Chiefs t-shirts instead. A buddy of mine bought me a Kelce away jersey for my birthday last year and a Mahomes home jersey for Christmas. I love them both and wear one every game
[Reply]
staylor26 05:03 PM 11-02-2018
Yes, I own a red one. Probably won’t ever wear it but I wanted one anyways lol.
[Reply]
EPodolak 05:03 PM 11-02-2018
I'm partial to distressed throwback gear that depicts the wear and tear of being a Chiefs fan ....

I did buy this one recently:

[Reply]
penguinz 05:51 PM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
No,I'm an adult
we actually agree on something . No man should wear another’s mans name on their backs. Want a jersey then get it customized with your own name.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:00 PM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by penguinz:
we actually agree on soo. No man should wear another’s mans name on their backs. Want a jersey then get it customized with your own name.
This is stupid.

Be a fucking man by being responsible for your life and shit. You can wear a guys name on the back of a jersey.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:03 PM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by penguinz:
we actually agree on something . No man should wear another’s mans name on their backs. Want a jersey then get it customized with your own name.
People who say this must not be insecure in their own manhood. :-)
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 06:15 PM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I got one at DH Gate https://www.dhgate.com/

$17 and change for the thing with sewn on letters and decent quality. My days of buying $200 plus jerseys are in the rear view mirror.

I got this one too and its decent. The red is a little dark but for sewn on name and numbers for less than 20 it is good
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up