ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 29
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I'm depressed
rabblerouser 03:56 PM 10-30-2018
So, I'm not really happy...on the surface things seem great, I have a decent job, Chiefs are kicking ass, I have a nice crib in the country, a couple cars, play some music on the weekends...

But I'm absolutely depressed. I miss my daughter, I miss my ex-girlfriend, Brittney...

I want to move to NY, but I have to wait for my job.

So, it seems like I'm stuck here, at least for a bit...

Not much is bringing me pleasure, I was so depressed today at work...I get weird thoughts, not like I want to hurt myself, but just...musings on the pointlessness of going to work every single day, just to pay to exist, just to really pay for the kid that I never see...

I'm actually pretty damn lonely, even in a roomful of people.

It sucks.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:38 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that require a woman?

Pardon my ignorance.
Not necessarily. Only hypothetical.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:39 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
No, don't do that. There are plenty of things to make a soul happy. Yes i'm that guy and yes the answer IS JESUS. :-)
And I pray and just keeping faith that this is all part of the Plan...that from change comes growth and all that...
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:40 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Go watch WWII documentaries on Histpry or AMC

After 3-4 of them, you'll be on your knees thanking God for the life you have. No joke - it's great therapy seeing suffering and realizing the ease of American life
I thought about posting, "just remember, your life could always be worse," but I was afraid that it might come off the wrong way...

And if WWII seems to far in the past, go watch a documentary on Syria or Yemen and imagine being born in that part of the world. Or living on the street in some mega-slum in Asia/Africa.

And if you will excuse me, I think I will just go drink some anti-freeze now...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:43 PM 10-30-2018
I tell you...I appreciate my dog more than ever...
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:44 PM 10-30-2018
And I pray and just keeping faith that this is all part of the Plan...that from change comes growth and all that...
Smile man, just keep doing that. I love music too but I find staying away from
the emotions of it keeps me even keeled for periods of time.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:45 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
I thought about posting, "just remember, your life could always be worse," but I was afraid that it might come off the wrong way...

And if WWII seems to far in the past, go watch a documentary on Syria or Yemen and imagine being born in that part of the world. Or living on the street in some mega-slum in Asia/Africa.

And if you will excuse me, I think I will just go drink some anti-freeze now...
Oh yeah, like I said...on the surface people would look at me and go "WHAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM, YA WHINEY BITCH!?"

And that's part of the problem; I'm like "why am I not happy?"

Like Mrs Hogwallop...searching for answers.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:45 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Download Tinder. Find a chick that'll settle for a one night stand with you.
Probably make him feel worse in the end.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:46 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Smile man, just keep doing that. I love music too but I find staying away from
the emotions of it keeps me even keeled for periods of time.

Oh yeah, any Jason Isbell or Fleetwood Mac will immediately bring on the waterworks. I've had my Sirius/XM on the sports talk exclusively for like a month.

I've cried more over the past 30 days or so than I have since I was a baby.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:48 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Probably make him feel worse in the end.
It would.

Sportfucking seems like a great idea in theory...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:48 PM 10-30-2018
Oh yeah, like I said...on the surface people would look at me and go "WHAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM, YA WHINEY BITCH!?"

Being unhappy is one thing. Being depressed is a whole different beast. Kind of got it when I'd really fucked myself over with seemingly no solution to get myself out of it. Miserable doesn't even begin to describe those couple of months. That's why I suggested antidepressants, since they really helped me and once I got my shit straight just stopped taking them. Pretty sure I was on the introductory stuff so not strong enough to get addicted to.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:51 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Being unhappy is one thing. Being depressed is a whole different beast. Kind of got it when I'd really ****ed myself over with seemingly no solution to get myself out of it. Miserable doesn't even begin to describe those couple of months. That's why I suggested antidepressants, since they really helped me and once I got my shit straight just stopped taking them. Pretty sure I was on the introductory stuff so not strong enough to get addicted to.
Yeah being depressed is absolute misery...but I'm scared to death of antidepressants.
[Reply]
Kman34 04:53 PM 10-30-2018

Sorry that was my first reaction to the op...bad day at work....
I don't know your situation is with your daughter but if you can see her or maybe a phone call to her will brighten your day... your kids are the ones who love you unconditionally...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:54 PM 10-30-2018
Yeah being depressed is absolute misery...but I'm scared to death of antidepressants.
I feel you. Seen first hand how devastating stuff like Zoloft and Lorazepam can be, but what the doctor gave me was mild. Just put a little pep in my step, and that was enough.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:55 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Sorry that was my first reaction to the op...bad day at work....
I don't know your situation is with your daughter but if you can see her or maybe a phone call to her will brighten your day... your kids are the ones who love you unconditionally...
She's awesome.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:56 PM 10-30-2018
I’ve made so many poor decisions and felt like I’d never be happy so many times in my life. Saw no way I’d be happy.

You want to go to NY, just go. So it won’t be perfect like you envisioned. You make it happen. Just a little harder and takes a little longer but just being where you are doesn’t sound like it’s the best thing for you anyway.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 29
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up