ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 29
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I'm depressed
rabblerouser 03:56 PM 10-30-2018
So, I'm not really happy...on the surface things seem great, I have a decent job, Chiefs are kicking ass, I have a nice crib in the country, a couple cars, play some music on the weekends...

But I'm absolutely depressed. I miss my daughter, I miss my ex-girlfriend, Brittney...

I want to move to NY, but I have to wait for my job.

So, it seems like I'm stuck here, at least for a bit...

Not much is bringing me pleasure, I was so depressed today at work...I get weird thoughts, not like I want to hurt myself, but just...musings on the pointlessness of going to work every single day, just to pay to exist, just to really pay for the kid that I never see...

I'm actually pretty damn lonely, even in a roomful of people.

It sucks.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:32 PM 10-30-2018
If you're feeling down, just remember that you're not a cornerback getting ready to face Patrick Mahomes II and Tyreek Hill.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:33 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Download Tinder. Find a chick that'll settle for a one night stand with you.
:-)
[Reply]
burt 04:33 PM 10-30-2018
AND...you don't have a Haglund’s deformity on your heel......
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:33 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Yeah I did some laundry last night during the game, gonna do dishes tonight and measure the floor in order to start doing some repairs...

Phobia is good people.

Thanks y'all. I feel better than I did when I started this thread.
So you ordered the sybian?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:34 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
If you're feeling down, just remember that you're not a cornerback getting ready to face Patrick Mahomes II and Tyreek Hill.
Ooof...them DBs in Cleveland probably not sleeping too well.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:34 PM 10-30-2018
Sorry to hear you are suffering from depression. There is already a ton of good advice in this thread, so I won’t parrot what others have already said.

If you need someone to talk to, shoot me a pm. Being married to a therapist I’ve seen/heard what depression can do to people. I sincerely hope you get to a better place.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:35 PM 10-30-2018
Ooof...them DBs in Cleveland probably not sleeping too well.
They're just wondering who their daddy is
[Reply]
burt 04:35 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Download Tinder. Find a chick that'll settle for a one night stand with you.
I'd have issue with this...because they all look like a that'll settle for a one night stand with you.......
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:35 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
So you ordered the sybian?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that require a woman?

Pardon my ignorance.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:36 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
They're just wondering who their daddy is
About to find out that it's PMII.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:37 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
In all seriousness you'll be in my thoughts and prayers - i wished I could offer more - but struggling myself.
Much love, SR.
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:37 PM 10-30-2018
I've been slacking, less consistent on the hot yoga/exercise...eating crappy fast food...

And yes, I have actually thought about the testosterone; I have a Dr appt on Nov 7.
This is good advice.

I was happier when I had less money but was more creative...that is a fact.
The older I get, the more reflective I become. There's so much good that has happened in my life that I often dismiss it as something common place. Now, I celebrate those things and thank God for them every day.

Take the time to recognize all the really good things in your life (like your daughter), and give yourself a break for the things that aren't going so well. Enjoy every day, and find something positive that you can focus on. Engage in real conversations, with real people - not CP and message board members :-)

Good luck!
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:37 PM 10-30-2018
So, I'm not really happy...on the surface things seem great, I have a decent job, Chiefs are kicking ass, I have a nice crib in the country, a couple cars, play some music on the weekends...

But I'm absolutely depressed. I miss my daughter, I miss my ex-girlfriend, Brittney...

I want to move to NY, but I have to wait for my job.

So, it seems like I'm stuck here, at least for a bit...

Not much is bringing me pleasure, I was so depressed today at work...I get weird thoughts, not like I want to hurt myself, but just...musings on the pointlessness of going to work every single day, just to pay to exist, just to really pay for the kid that I never see...

I'm actually pretty damn lonely, even in a roomful of people.

It sucks.
I have not read all the other comments, but I suffer from depression as well, and I know that everything can appear to be fine, and it doesn't seem like there is a rational reason why you should feel depressed, but the thing is, depression and anxiety aren't rational.

But being able to recognize your depression, and talking about it, are good signs. Never be afraid to reach out.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:38 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Sorry to hear you are suffering from depression. There is already a ton of good advice in this thread, so I won’t parrot what others have already said.

If you need someone to talk to, shoot me a pm. Being married to a therapist I’ve seen/heard what depression can do to people. I sincerely hope you get to a better place.
Thanks, LoneWolf. I'm usually really confident but...been kinda hard to keep the wind in my sails lately.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:38 PM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Take antidepressants?
No, don't do that. There are plenty of things to make a soul happy. Yes i'm that guy and yes the answer IS JESUS. :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 29
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up