ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 29
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I'm depressed
rabblerouser 03:56 PM 10-30-2018
So, I'm not really happy...on the surface things seem great, I have a decent job, Chiefs are kicking ass, I have a nice crib in the country, a couple cars, play some music on the weekends...

But I'm absolutely depressed. I miss my daughter, I miss my ex-girlfriend, Brittney...

I want to move to NY, but I have to wait for my job.

So, it seems like I'm stuck here, at least for a bit...

Not much is bringing me pleasure, I was so depressed today at work...I get weird thoughts, not like I want to hurt myself, but just...musings on the pointlessness of going to work every single day, just to pay to exist, just to really pay for the kid that I never see...

I'm actually pretty damn lonely, even in a roomful of people.

It sucks.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:40 PM 11-03-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Damn, Chubby's closed?

Used to go there for after gig meals back when I was jamming at Blayneys and GE...

Time waits for no one. Not even Chubbys diner.
Dude, that's how I felt about the original Lucille's in Westport back in the day. Super awesome f****** chili cheese fries that just wouldn't quit, an absolutely killer place to get together after the bar and after shows.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:16 AM 11-04-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
Dude, that's how I felt about the original Lucille's in Westport back in the day. Super awesome f****** chili cheese fries that just wouldn't quit, an absolutely killer place to get together after the bar and after shows.
Lucille's too!!
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:23 AM 11-04-2018
Damn, Chubby's closed?

Used to go there for after gig meals back when I was jamming at Blayneys and GE...

Time waits for no one. Not even Chubbys diner.
dick is awesome. i loved blayneys
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:20 AM 11-04-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
dick is awesome. i loved blayneys
Absolutely.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:55 AM 11-04-2018
[QUOTE=SAUTO;13865700]dick is awesome/QUOTE]

:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:21 AM 11-04-2018
[QUOTE=Titty Meat;13865876]
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
dick is awesome/QUOTE]

:-)
Believe it or not...it's an inside joke?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:35 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by Otter:
Get your ass in your car, move to NY and get job as a waiter or loading trucks in the meantime. If your company isn't going to keep you on or hire you back because you have to move a couple states over, trust me, you're not that valuable to them in the first place.

If you keep waiting for the perfect moment like Mary Poppins is going to kiss you on the forehead and take you for a ride on her umbrella you'll never move.
So I'm packing now...
[Reply]
lastmanonearth 08:59 AM 11-13-2018
How can I help you?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:27 AM 11-13-2018
So I'm packing now...

Excellent, man! I wish you the best of travels and fortune.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:15 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by lastmanonearth:
How can I help you?
Are you a Family Law Attorney in the upstate NY area?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:16 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Excellent, man! I wish you the best of travels and fortune.
Thank you much, my friend!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:25 PM 11-13-2018
Fighting through it, but man am I completely overwhelmed at this point...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:35 PM 11-13-2018
Fighting through it, but man am I completely overwhelmed at this point...
Starting tomorrow morning get off your ass and get busy with preparing to move and whatever else you need to take care of. Give yourself something to focus on so you aren't wallowing in your depression.

I know that's way easier said than done but it's what you're going to have to do to be close with your daughter. Sitting around doing nothing and letting your depression consume you only makes it worse.

If you're doing all of that and you still feel that badly, get to a doctor or psychologist and get professional help. Nothing to be ashamed of, but you've got to do something different, because what you're currently doing clearly isn't working.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:32 PM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Starting tomorrow morning get off your ass and get busy with preparing to move and whatever else you need to take care of. Give yourself something to focus on so you aren't wallowing in your depression.

I know that's way easier said than done but it's what you're going to have to do to be close with your daughter. Sitting around doing nothing and letting your depression consume you only makes it worse.

If you're doing all of that and you still feel that badly, get to a doctor or psychologist and get professional help. Nothing to be ashamed of, but you've got to do something different, because what you're currently doing clearly isn't working.
I've been getting waves of anxiety alternating with these crushing lows where I get absolutely overwhelmed...but you're 100% accurate in your assessment.

I went to the doctor, we tried Effexor (?) & Klonipin when I quit smoking pot, but it was absolutely impossible to get a follow up in a timely fashion; when I did, I just told him I was 'doing better' and didn't need the meds...

I mean, I lied, I'm not better at all...but I'm afraid if I told them the truth they'd lock me up.

Shit gets real.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:42 PM 11-13-2018
I've been getting waves of anxiety alternating with these crushing lows where I get absolutely overwhelmed...but you're 100% accurate in your assessment.

I went to the doctor, we tried Effexor (?) & Klonipin when I quit smoking pot, but it was absolutely impossible to get a follow up in a timely fashion; when I did, I just told him I was 'doing better' and didn't need the meds...

I mean, I lied, I'm not better at all...but I'm afraid if I told them the truth they'd lock me up.

Shit gets real.
The doctor isn't going to send you to a mental hospital because your starting dose of antidepressants wasn't strong enough for what you need. Only thing you'd be possibly admitted for would be thoughts of self harm, and if things are that bad you need to be monitored until things get better anyway.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 29
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up