ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 200
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:55 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
That’s...not the shot you want there.

Warriors 6-0 without Durant. So much for being the real MVP.

Yeah I wouldn't have drawn up that shot. Should have tried to tie the game IMO.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:59 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Yeah I wouldn't have drawn up that shot. Should have tried to tie the game IMO.
Get Lillard or McCollum driving at the rim. Preferably McCollum to take advantage of Curry's defense (which they didn't bother to do the entire 2nd half).

But this would all be delaying the inevitable anyway.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:09 PM 05-20-2019
I wonder who's gonna win it all
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:12 PM 05-20-2019
Get Lillard or McCollum driving at the rim. Preferably McCollum to take advantage of Curry's defense (which they didn't bother to do the entire 2nd half).

Lillard was hoping for the Kawhi bounce I think but Klay had great D on him.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:42 PM 05-20-2019

Careful KD, that insecurity is showing again. At least it isn't burner accounts this time, though.
To borrow a phrase from World Series champ, Eric Hosmer. Durant is swimming in your dome, bro.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:31 AM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
To borrow a phrase from World Series champ, Eric Hosmer. Durant is swimming in your dome, bro.
Show us on the doll where Lebron touched you.

If you want to chastise others for being haters, look in the damn mirror
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:52 AM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Show us on the doll where Lebron touched you.

If you want to chastise others for being haters, look in the damn mirror
My comments have mostly been replys to KCCs bullshit. When I start posting tweets from some guy named Harry Ballsack you can talk shit but until then eat a dick, bitch.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:14 AM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
My comments have mostly been replys to KCCs bullshit. When I start posting tweets from some guy named Harry Ballsack you can talk shit but until then eat a dick, bitch.
Lebron James appears to make you an angry person. You don't seem all that nice right now.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:40 AM 05-21-2019
So by next month... Of the 4 major sports, 6 of the last 8 teams represented in a championship will be from Boston or California. If San Jose makes it to the finals, that's 7 of 8. This is turning into the beginning of baseketball. And people wonder why ratings are suffering across the board.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:52 AM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Lebron James appears to make you an angry person. You don't seem all that nice right now.
LBJ is an amazing talent but first class douche. BCD doesn't like first class docuhe bags. I won't debate that fact.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:27 AM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
Probably because he weighs like 200 pounds? :-)

His father never averaged more than 26 minutes per game and he had a similar frame.
This isn't his fathers NBA.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:58 AM 05-21-2019
Realistically, how many teams in NBA history are beating this Warriors roster in a 7-game series when they’re at full health? I’m struggling to think of many that could keep up with that fire power.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:01 AM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Realistically, how many teams in NBA history are beating this Warriors roster in a 7-game series when they’re at full health? I’m struggling to think of many that could keep up with that fire power.
The Bulls. That’s it.
[Reply]
Hydrae 08:05 AM 05-21-2019

McCollum was under the bucket but the play was obviously drawn up to go to Lillard and that was all they wanted to do. Stupid imo but then again I really felt that Kerr out coached Stotts in the second half of the entire series. Portland will need to work on learning how to close out games for next season. And now they have a lot of time to work on that. :-)

Great season, more than I would have expected for the Blazers. They may not have won in this series but they did push the Warriors at least (I will keep telling myself that all off season!).

Now...BRING ON FOOTBALL!!!!
[Reply]
New World Order 08:17 AM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The 95-97 Bulls would have matched up pretty well with GS. They had the size and physicality to match up defensively and of course the greatest offensive player the game has ever witnessed.

I suppose the rules would matter since it's easier to score in today's game. But even if hand checking was closely called, Bulls still take it.
[Reply]
Page 81 of 200
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Up