Page 298 of 298
« First < 198248288294295296297298
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:50 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Why are people quick to dismiss such obvious things? There are people on this board that have rational minds and when presented with enough evidence, circumstantial or not, can generally make the connections quickly and come to the right answer.

But not with the Chiefs, and not with the NFL. It's ridiculous.
Agreed.:-)

They have not learned the very simple rule they should have learned as children "that actions speak louder than words". Like "that's on me and we'll have to improve on that in the future".:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 01:59 PM 01-22-2019

via GIPHY

[Reply]
htismaqe 01:59 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
How is no accountability a "good look" in terms of helping the overall cause. Players flock to NE not just because of Brady, BB, and good statistical odds. They ALSO go there because they KNOW that if NE has expressed an interest, that:

A) That player must be considered a very valuable asset whom NE believes can help them win, because...

B) NE doesn't dick around when it comes to bringing in talent, and that player knows he will be surrounded with OTHER genuine assets and NO FILLER.

There's no comfort or mercy in Foxborough. And while I agree that the Chiefs can not yet go FULL "boot camp", they COULD at least begin making steps in that direction, the RIGHT direction.

Such as IMMEDIATELY letting go of a guy that was given EVERY CHANCE IN THE WORLD to succeed, some would say MORE time than he deserved, and in the end could not do better than a defense ranked #31 overall.
Ahem.

:-)
[Reply]
DeepPurple 01:59 PM 01-22-2019
https://fox4kc.com/2019/01/22/chiefs...or-bob-sutton/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Kansas City Chiefs said Tuesday that it relieved Bob Sutton as defensive coordinator. Head Coach Andy Reid issued this statement:

“Bob is a good football coach and a great person. He played an integral role in the success of our team over the last six seasons. I’ve said before that change can be a good thing, for both parties, and I believe that is the case here for the Chiefs and Bob. This was not an easy decision, but one I feel is in the best interest of the Kansas City Chiefs moving forward.”

The Chiefs ended their season in the AFC Championship with a 37-31 loss to the New England Patriots. Sutton oversaw a unit that finished last in the league in yards allowed and passing yards allowed, they were also 24th in points against.

This is a breaking story and will be updated.
[Reply]
otherstar 02:02 PM 01-22-2019
/thread
[Reply]
TEX4Chiefs 02:08 PM 01-22-2019
This thread can now be retired...thankfully.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:19 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Ahem.

:-)
Cheers. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:23 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Because you know how Andy feels, having been an NFL head coach for nearly 20 years and all.
:-) You mad brah? And yeah, like DICK V., Andy's loyal to a fault. If I wasn't right we wouldn't have suffered Bob Sutton after last year's gut wrenching loss to Tennessee.. But alas, Andy's loyalty overrode simple common sense.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:23 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by bevischief:
ANDY HE ATE THE ENTIRE BUFFET. NOTHING LEFT NOT EVEN FORTUNE COOKIES. YES HE ATE THE LITTLE PAPERS.
I'm pretty sure he left the veggies...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:26 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
That's FUNNY!!! :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:27 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
So inmates running the asylum?
He had cancer. He does goat yoga. So yes...
[Reply]
Page 298 of 298
« First < 198248288294295296297298
Up