Page 102 of 298
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
O.city 01:31 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
How do you know it's not the staff's inability to develop talent?

We have players regressing before our eyes and our young guys often seem eternally stuck at the same level as their rookie seasons. Players come from other teams and instantly become worse. Ragland was fine last year, why is he such a disaster this season?

Only a few guys are going to just be awesome right away. The problem is our depth never seems to improve. Our players are always staying the same or getting worse.
That's not wrong.

I don't know the answer. Ragland looks awful though.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:32 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
The vocal leader on the Chiefs d doesn't even suit up. Why the fuck do they even let him do shit like that weekly?

Come on. You can't even bother to play, you're hurt, but you can travel with the team and say loud words.

GTFO.
Seriously. Ban him from the facilities until he's ready to suit up and play. Getting sick and tired of looking at him standing on the sidelines trying to look busy.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:33 PM 10-15-2018
Yeah I think Ragland’s knee is still a problem. He didn’t look this slow last year. I’m not sure what his deal is with tackling bc he made those plays last year as well.

To me Hitchens looks like he’s having trouble adjusting to the 3-4. He’s covering more ground than he did in Dallas and is adjusting.

Bottomline is that both guys have been awful tackling both in space or in the box. That is absolutely on Veach.
[Reply]
TEX 01:35 PM 10-15-2018
You can't have ILB's that can't play. It kills you.
Exactly. In every aspect.
[Reply]
O.city 01:36 PM 10-15-2018
The ILb's just look indecisive. I don't know how you fix that.

Neither of them have played that way in the past. I dunno. Frustrating.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:38 PM 10-15-2018
What sucks is that they just DID gut the D. THeres what, like 7 or 8 new starters on that side of the ball this year?

Sadly, I don't think this front office knows how to build a defense.

Veach can get blamed, but we all know Andy is pulling the strings.
Or we can consider that six guys on our defense were injured and didn't play sunday night.

That's over half the fucking defense...
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:39 PM 10-15-2018
Maybe wishful thinking but both EB and Sorenson have been out since early Aug so maybe they are targeting the Browns game on 11-4 or the Cardinals game the following week to make their debut.

One can hope..
[Reply]
RunKC 01:44 PM 10-15-2018
Yeah this isn’t on Sutton. It isn’t the scheme either. This is 1 million % on the player. This is just football fundamentals 101.

Hitchens does not look like he looked in Dallas last season. He doesn't attack the play here and instead gets caught on his heels looking completely off balance. Even his change of direction looks worse. pic.twitter.com/0iKs8tsGc2

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) October 15, 2018

Hitchens is a galaxy away from White when the ball arrives. Just isn't showing the same recognition/closing he did last year. pic.twitter.com/DPc3fccRjD

Last one for now. Hitchens gets hung up, hesitates, and still just looks way, way slower than he was last season. He was never a burner, but he looks like he's running in 3 feet of water here. pic.twitter.com/sVZaoUzydQ

[Reply]
O.city 01:45 PM 10-15-2018
That looks like a guy that isn't sure what to do.

So yeah, that scoaching.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:49 PM 10-15-2018
That looks like a guy that isn't sure what to do.

So yeah, that scoaching.
He’s going for the RB every play. It looks like he knows his assignment.

He can’t tackle.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:52 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Or we can consider that six guys on our defense were injured and didn't play sunday night.

That's over half the ****ing defense...
KC had 8 of their 11 starters. Most injuries were at safety, which I don't think impacted how poorly our ILB's played.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:52 PM 10-15-2018
If he’s shown the ability to do it in the past.....then that’s a coaching issue.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:53 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
He’s going for the RB every play. It looks like he knows his assignment.

He can’t tackle.
Dude literally missed 0 tackles last season.

Did he forget how? Weird how he could tackle until he was on this defense and coached by this coaching staff.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:56 PM 10-15-2018
Your new DC is gonna be someone on the D staff now. Theres no point in that other than optics.

They haven't sacrificed anything on d. Theres a shitload of money on the d that's supposed to be the studs and they're always hurt. That and they haven't drafted well defensively and won't play recent picks enough to develop anyway.

It's an organizational failure.
We're not getting a new DC, I've resigned myself to that.

And a shitload of that shitload of cash in the D doesn't even play.
[Reply]
O.city 02:06 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Dude literally missed 0 tackles last season.

Did he forget how? Weird how he could tackle until he was on this defense and coached by this coaching staff.
Yeah, I dunno. He was really good in Dallas last year.

I don't know
[Reply]
Page 102 of 298
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Up