ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1009 of 2678
« First < 950990995999910051006100710081009 101010111012101310191059110915092009 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
eDave 12:29 PM 09-18-2018
Cowherd just compared him to Romo.

And Steven A. is so tiring.
[Reply]
FAX 12:29 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
That is the first time I heard that Reid was considering playing Mahomes at mid season last year. Did anyone else hear this?
No. Never heard that from the team, players, reporters close to the team, scuttlebutt that might be remotely connected to the team ... nobody.

Actually, that's absurd nonsense.

FAX
[Reply]
Mecca 12:30 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Mahomes is only big name client right now.
http://www.steinbergsports.com/representation-2/
Back in the day he was Steve Young's agent and basically had all the big name QBs, weird how it changes.
[Reply]
FAX 12:32 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Cowherd just compared him to Romo.
What a terrible comparison.

Mahomes is clutch. I don't think anybody ever said that about Romo. And if they did, they are one of those Boot & Hat Cowboy fans.

FAX
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:39 PM 09-18-2018
Stephen A was high on Mahomes he just is on a show that gets ratings when they debate at the top of their lungs. He's also butthurt about the Steelers.

He knows, guys. He's not an idiot. Everybody in the friggin country knows if they watched him. It's the Raider fans who haven't watched him yet talking crap on their dial-up modem. That's the last bastion of non-believers.
[Reply]
Molitoth 12:44 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Stephen A was high on Mahomes he just is on a show that gets ratings when they debate at the top of their lungs. He's also butthurt about the Steelers.

He knows, guys. He's not an idiot. Everybody in the friggin country knows if they watched him. It's the Raider fans who haven't watched him yet talking crap on their dial-up modem. That's the last bastion of non-believers.
True. Steven A Smith was calling Mahomes a bad mama-jama after week 1.
He's focusing on the Steelers and their faults because that is his favorite team.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:45 PM 09-18-2018

There is a small contingent of Bears and Bills fans still trying to convince themselves their team made the right decision.
[Reply]
Molitoth 12:46 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
There is a small contingent of Bears and Bills fans still trying to convince themselves their team made the right decision.
There is still a group of Chiefs fans still trying to convince themselves that Alex Smith is still the answer and we should have drafted defense instead... because "Defense wins championships."

There is always going to be stupid people out there.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:46 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
No. Never heard that from the team, players, reporters close to the team, scuttlebutt that might be remotely connected to the team ... nobody.

Actually, that's absurd nonsense.

FAX

Yeah I hadn't heard it either. I am calling BS on this and I am glad he sat for the year.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:47 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
There is still a group of Chiefs fans still trying to convince themselves that Alex Smith is still the answer and we should have drafted defense instead... because "Defense wins championships."

Exactly my point.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:49 PM 09-18-2018

Broncos fans are doing the same...although I've seen a few say they think they're fucked for 10 years now so I guess it's 50/50.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:52 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by Molitoth:

or draft more fatties.
[Reply]
penchief 01:06 PM 09-18-2018

Actually, I was surprised to find that the Raiders Nation board is pretty much acknowledging Mahomes talent in the "Other Games" thread. In fact, I was shocked that multiple posters commented on how badly the chiefs were getting screwed by the officiating. It was kind of weird. On that day, at least, they seemed very objective.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:21 PM 09-18-2018
There are also haters in Philly.

But they booed their Super Bowl MVP one half of football after they unveiled his statue.
[Reply]
FAX 01:23 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by penchief:
Actually, I was surprised to find that the Raiders Nation board is pretty much acknowledging Mahomes talent in the "Other Games" thread. In fact, I was shocked that multiple posters commented on how badly the chiefs were getting screwed by the officiating. It was kind of weird. On that day, at least, they seemed very objective.
Dogs and cats living together!!!

These are strange times, indeed.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 1009 of 2678
« First < 950990995999910051006100710081009 101010111012101310191059110915092009 > Last »
Up