ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Media Center>IFC: Brockmire
KChiefs1 08:47 PM 03-31-2017
Can't wait to see this!

http://www.ifc.com/shows/brockmire

Starts April 5th on IFC.

Following a 10-year bender, the disgraced "Voice of Kansas City" apprehensively returns to the booth. Brockmire(Hank Azaria) has become a viral sensation ("Keep it Brockmire!"), so Jules (Amanda Peet), owner of a scrappy minor-league team, hires him to restore "the worst town in America."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pueblo Chieftan 09:24 PM 03-31-2017
"thats either outta here or lost in my wifes big fat cheating vagina!"

:-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:39 AM 04-01-2017
Amanda peet is still a smoke show.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:24 PM 04-02-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

Definitely!

[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:34 PM 04-07-2017
Lots of local flavor in it just for that. It's interesting how Hollywood thinks KC is in KS. They did have a Sedalia reference though.

Top notch writing and a stellar cast.

Episode one had me laughing out loud. Hank Azaria has found a great outlet for his talents. Amanda Peet is her usual hot self and does bring what the role needs. The absolutely downfall is portrayed humorously and perfectly by Azaria.

He steals the show.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:21 PM 04-07-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Ain't no kiddin' there.

She held up exceptionally well. She might even be hotter (more likely, I'm just old now).

I've been looking forward to this show for weeks. "And folks I do mean RIGHT in the ass, just outside, count goes full, 3-2!"
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:31 PM 04-07-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Ain't no kiddin' there.

She held up exceptionally well. She might even be hotter (more likely, I'm just old now).

I've been looking forward to this show for weeks. "And folks I do mean RIGHT in the ass, just outside, count goes full, 3-2!"
And both she and her husband chose well, respectively.

She's a smoke show
He runs Game of Thrones.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:12 PM 04-07-2017
Ain't no kiddin' there.

Don't get "Lucyed"!

[Reply]
eDave 03:43 PM 04-11-2017
:-)

Just caught this. It's brilliant.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 09:21 AM 04-13-2017
Brock ire is a must watch. Amanda Peet's ass alone is with the viewing. When he bends her ove in the broadcasting booth, her ass is sublime. The love/ hate relationship between Brockmire and Peet is fantastic.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02:59 PM 04-13-2017
Feel like this show would have worked 10-20 years ago, but this type of "shock humor" is old hat these days. Are y'all just listening to old Howard Stern shows on Youtube or something? Nothing smart about this show. Thought I'd enjoy the baseball aspect, but I don't. Plus the voice is overkill. Peet is good, Azaria is not. C-

The best comedy on television is Baskets, followed closely by Silicon Valley.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:51 PM 04-23-2017
Ain't no kiddin' there.

"Just in case you're not sure what a strap on is..."
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:03 AM 04-24-2017
Last episode was pretty good. The whole "fuck Butler" angle was hilarious. "The hopes and dreams of small town rural america rest on the arm of a Japanese millionaire..."

Best episode since the pilot, IMO.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:14 AM 04-24-2017
I normally am not into comedies, but this one is good.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:01 AM 05-04-2017
I wonder why MLB didn't sign on for this? Not one mention of any teams just cities. I would think it would have made it better.

[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up