ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Hall of Classics>Not much of a craftsman but I'm pretty proud of this...
pr_capone 11:54 PM 11-19-2007
We installed a doggy door but fat-ass, our 10 yr old wiener dog, can't make it to the door itself when going from out to in. So.... I built her a ramp today. Took me about 3 hours from design to completed product.

I used scraps from the fence we just put up to build it.

Front View

Side View

Just going to lay down some sand paper tommorow so she can get some grip and actually make it up the ramp.
:-)
[Reply]
ottawa_chiefs_fan 03:57 PM 11-20-2007
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Damn man people are really ripping into you for this!? While I wouldn’t put that in front of my house I’ve got to give you props for two things. First for actually trying to build something. Second for posting pictures of it here, takes some guts.
I don't think anyone is ripping him...we are just having a few laughs and some fun - I am sure he is man enuff to take it - he seems to be so far....
[Reply]
Donger 03:58 PM 11-20-2007
Originally Posted by Taco John:
What year is your camaro?
Ouch.

I saw a Camaro a few weeks ago that had huge rear and tiny front tires, and a paint job with flames. I looked at it and said to myself, "I haven't seen on of those since I lived in KC." As it passed me, I looked at the license plate and started laughing hysterically.
[Reply]
pr_capone 04:02 PM 11-20-2007
Originally Posted by ottawa_chiefs_fan:
I don't think anyone is ripping him...we are just having a few laughs and some fun - I am sure he is man enuff to take it - he seems to be so far....
Meh.... I can take it.

Being laughed with is not a problem.... being laughed at is something completely different. :-)

Can't have a thin skin and be a planeteer. lol
[Reply]
Stewie 04:07 PM 11-20-2007
That reminds me of my 7th grade attempt to build my Evel Knievel ramp. Worked 'til it broke.
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:10 PM 11-20-2007
Originally Posted by Donger:
Ouch.

I saw a Camaro a few weeks ago that had huge rear and tiny front tires, and a paint job with flames. I looked at it and said to myself, "I haven't seen on of those since I lived in KC." As it passed me, I looked at the license plate and started laughing hysterically.
Missouri or Kansas plates?
[Reply]
Donger 04:16 PM 11-20-2007
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Missouri.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 04:18 PM 11-20-2007
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Could have been Ohio.
[Reply]
StcChief 04:43 PM 11-20-2007
Missouri.
If it had a SuperCharger coming outta the hood. and MO plates "BLOWN" he's from around St.C.
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:50 PM 11-20-2007
Missouri.
:-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:51 PM 11-20-2007
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Could have been Ohio.
Or Indiana.
[Reply]
pr_capone 04:52 PM 11-20-2007
Prolly Oklahoma though
[Reply]
pr_capone 04:53 PM 11-20-2007
Come to think about it though.... I bet it was from Rhode Island.

Bunch a hicks is what they are
[Reply]
Skip Towne 04:54 PM 11-20-2007
Did it have a rear spoiler made of 2X6's?
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:57 PM 11-20-2007
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
I am actually surprised myself.... I did not think this thread would garner this much attention.
I think any thread that's not about Chiefs football sounds pretty interesting right now.
[Reply]
BigVE 05:06 PM 11-20-2007
I think the fact that this thread is still alive and has so many posts says alot....pr_capone sucks as a carpenter and even if Bob F'n Villa built something and posted a picture of it it would be dissected and roasted by this board.

Good job capone. It was cheap and did the job....add some duct tape to the surface of the ramp for grip and its good to go!
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up