ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Huge Mahomo Shrags says Sammy Watkins "looks incredible"
RealSNR 09:57 PM 05-20-2019
This is his buzz he's getting from connections on the team and local sources. The same people who fed him reports of how amazing Mahomes looked in practices. Shrags loved Mahomes going back to pre-draft 2017, but he turned into the Mahomo he is today because of those people on the Chiefs.

And now they're saying Watkins looks incredible.

From @gmfb and AP Lobbyist @PSchrags: SAMMY 👀 pic.twitter.com/UpJh2XRlef

— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) May 20, 2019

[Reply]
BlackOp 12:49 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
If he makes it through the Super Bowl he won't be traded. He is a free agent after the season.
He's not technically a FA next year..he signed a 3 year deal. It's structured that KC can get out of it without a mammoth cap hit.

He can, theoretically, be traded for a 2nd next year...Chiefs can extended him or even franchise him too.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:54 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
When he was on the field he looked electric at times last season. We get the same Sammy we saw tear up our secondary for the Bills at Arrowhead then boy the league will be in trouble.
Yeah this.

The biggest tell imo. of an uninformed national pundit (IE - Stephen A. Smith) was anyone who called Watkins a disappointment for any reason other than injury.
[Reply]
Hydrae 02:37 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He's not technically a FA next year..he signed a 3 year deal. It's structured that KC can get out of it without a mammoth cap hit.

He can, theoretically, be traded for a 2nd next year...Chiefs can extended him or even franchise him too.
Ok, I do remember that now that you mention it. Thanks.

But I also keep reading people making comments about this being a contract year for him. Thus the confusion on my part.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:48 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Yeah this.

The biggest tell imo. of an uninformed national pundit (IE - Stephen A. Smith) was anyone who called Watkins a disappointment for any reason other than injury.
The offense was way better when Watkins was on the field. That's why i wanted to sign Golden Tate in FA this year. Tate is more dependable than Watkins. We would be able to consistently field 3 receiving threats on every play. That would force defenses to keep an extra man back in coverage which helps our offensive line protect Mahomes. If you give Mahomes time he will destroy you.

Hill, Watkins, Tate, Kelce would be amazing. If Watkins gets hurt again we would still have Hill, Tate, and Kelce out there. We wouldn't be hampered like we were last year when Watkins got hurt. If Watkins stay healthy then it doesn't come down to an offsides call against Ford. :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 04:27 PM 05-21-2019
Heard that stuff before. Now, go do it.

If he’s really in top shape, Hill plays and Hardman continues to grow, this may be the best offense in nfl history the next 2 seasons.

Literally unstoppable.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:28 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Sammy Watkins will play in 19 games this season ...write it down bitch!!!!
And we’ll be 19-0
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:32 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Hey, remember when Mike Catapano jumped over a box and CP thought he'd lead the league in sacks?

How about this classic??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:33 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
How about this classic??

If ever there were a poster for the advocation of drowning...
[Reply]
JakeF 04:34 PM 05-21-2019
How about this classic??

is that Boerigter? Sorenson?

lol
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:44 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
is that Boerigter? Sorenson?

lol
Alex Smith
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:11 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Alex Smith
I heard if you say his name 3 times in a dark bathroom mirror, you’ll run into a sack.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:17 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Ok, I do remember that now that you mention it. Thanks.

But I also keep reading people making comments about this being a contract year for him. Thus the confusion on my part.
In a way, it is. Chiefs never intended on paying him $21 mill next season. He only counts $7 million against the 2020 cap if he's released or traded. That might make him an enticing trade option for someone.

Sammy is busting balls...he knows he's earning a extension next year if he plays well...or a new contract with another team.

I think Hardman was drafted because of this...not because of Hill.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:27 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
In a way, it is. Chiefs never intended on paying him $21 mill next season. He only counts $7 million against the 2020 cap if he's released or traded. That might make him an enticing trade option for someone.

Sammy is busting balls...he knows he's earning a extension next year if he plays well...or a new contract with another team.

I think Hardman was drafted because of this...not because of Hill.
I agree completely. Much like Ford was unreliable in the health department, so have we had the same problem with Sammy. And hopefully like Ford, he'll play his balls off and we can flip him for some nice change.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:03 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
It doesn't matter how good he looks if he can't stay healthy.
Sound like something ugly people say
[Reply]
Pablo 06:05 PM 05-21-2019
I heard if you say his name 3 times in a dark bathroom mirror, you’ll run into a sack.
Eh, I don't think he's running anywhere anymore..
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up