ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Allergic Conjunctivitis
rabblerouser 03:40 PM 05-18-2019
My eye started swelling and became painful. At first I was wondering if I kicked my own ass, because it kind of looked like that, but it was so damn painful...then I thought it was pink eye, so I wondered if I had licked my own ass?? Went to the doctor, they said 'allergic conjunctivitis', I asked how the fuck that happened, they said 'allergies and stress'...so I guess I'm allergic to bullshit.

Shit hurts, something fierce. Now I'm REALLY depressed.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 04:01 AM 05-20-2019
It's optical rectumitus

I didn't even Google it

Decease where the nerves of the eyes and the nerves of the rectum develop an acute similarity (like when you suddenly realize you soon will be passed around the MO State Prison in Fulton like a deck of playing cards).

Kinda like that?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:54 AM 05-20-2019
Hey look Rabble, you've got your own Pooper fan club now! He's not quite as dedicated as SCROATO, but his second-rate antics will suffice I'm sure...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:30 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Hey look Rabble, you've got your own Pooper fan club now! He's not quite as dedicated as SCROATO, but his second-rate antics will suffice I'm sure...
The dumb motherfucker needs to use google, because then he'd know that Fulton is an R&O camp where people are on 23-hr a day lock down.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:03 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
The dumb mother****er needs to use google, because then he'd know that Fulton is an R&O camp where people are on 23-hr a day lock down.
During the first two weeks after an offender arrives at FRDC (Fulton Reception & Diagnostic Cente)r they go through the diagnostic process which includes, a mental health screening, medical needs assessment, and educational evaluation from trained professionals. Offenders are then seen by the classification staff at which time they go through an assessment based on numerous criteria to ensure that they are placed in a facility that is best suited to their needs. In addition to the R & O (reception and orientation) offender population, FRDC also houses 200 perm cadre offenders.

Keep calling yourself out. You are getting good at it You and Clay should make babies together.
[Reply]
scho63 03:21 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
You on the other hand sound VERY happy today! e-Dave gave up the Dynamo Hum, didn't he?

[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:04 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:00 PM 05-20-2019
[Reply]
Rawlsian 06:44 PM 05-20-2019
Have you tried KY jelly
[Reply]