« First < 23456
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Drafting a center
O.city 09:30 AM 03-01-2019
They’re not gonna keep Morse so who looks good in this draft to replace him
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:37 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
No fucking way am I having Austin Reiter protect my 200 mil QB
Mitch Morse arguably did a worse job last season. I'd be more concerned with Cam Erving.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:56 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Mitch Morse arguably did a worse job last season. I'd be more concerned with Cam Erving.
That's difficult to believe, given the contract Morse received.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:35 AM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

You can probably bet on the LG spot being open competition again during training camp between Erving, Ryan Hunter, and McKenzie. Possibly a mid-late rookie thrown in there.

That may not inspire confidence, but it’s been apparent after so many years that when it comes to OL, the team prefers to stay the course and trust their developmental guys from previous seasons.

Especially McKenzie. We burned an entire roster spot on him all 17 weeks last year. We did the same with LDT. If he wasn’t making progress I don’t think Reid would want him to just hang around like that
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:37 AM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You can probably bet on the LG spot being open competition again during training camp between Erving, Ryan Hunter, and McKenzie. Possibly a mid-late rookie thrown in there.

That may not inspire confidence, but it’s been apparent after so many years that when it comes to OL, the team prefers to stay the course and trust their developmental guys from previous seasons.

Especially McKenzie. We burned an entire roster spot on him all 17 weeks last year. We did the same with LDT. If he wasn’t making progress I don’t think Reid would want him to just hang around like that
Plus Wiley played some LG in training camp last year. He could slide over if a starter hadn't emerged from your list of three.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up