ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 147 of 386
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151157197247 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Frazod 07:11 PM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I just hope it's early 2019. If it's fall or later that's just too long. But not like we have a choice but to wait.
I'll bet the HBO guys can't be too happy about it. I have so little interest in recent movies at this point that I've dumped HBO - with rare exceptions, the only things I watch on it now are GoT and Westworld.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:13 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'll bet the HBO guys can't be too happy about it. I have so little interest in recent movies at this point that I've dumped HBO - with rare exceptions, the only things I watch on it now are GoT and Westworld.
I only order HBO when Thrones is on. And I'm dumping DirecTV in September.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:32 PM 12-21-2017
I almost hesitate to post this, and I won't provide a link, but if you search YouTube you can find a series of videos that purport to be spoiler synopses of all of the Season 8 episodes.

I will not vouch for their authenticity. In some of the comments I saw accusations that they were cobbled together by a bunch of fanboy types on Reddit. Maybe that's the case. Maybe it isn't.

That being said, the narrative put forth certainly seems plausible. And fucked up enough to originate with Martin.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:13 PM 12-21-2017
I almost hesitate to post this, and I won't provide a link, but if you search YouTube you can find a series of videos that purport to be spoiler synopses of all of the Season 8 episodes.

I will not vouch for their authenticity. In some of the comments I saw accusations that they were cobbled together by a bunch of fanboy types on Reddit. Maybe that's the case. Maybe it isn't.

That being said, the narrative put forth certainly seems plausible. And fucked up enough to originate with Martin.
Just went and watched a video. If true.....I'm ok with most if not all of that.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:18 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I only order HBO when Thrones is on. And I'm dumping DirecTV in September.
Buy the HBO Now streaming deal much better than the channel itself. You get all the live events and you can watch/binge everything else they got on HBO. Even the late night stuff lol.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:04 AM 02-01-2018
We had our first legit leak drop today. Those wanting to avoid spoilers should be careful.

Only one plot point, but a big one. Book purists should be happy about its implications for the end game.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:09 AM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
We had our first legit leak drop today. Those wanting to avoid spoilers should be careful.

Only one plot point, but a big one. Book purists should be happy about its implications for the end game.
How do you know its legit? The vast majority of last year's "legit" plot spoilers turned out to be wrong.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:10 AM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
How do you know its legit? The vast majority of last year's "legit" plot spoilers turned out to be wrong.
95% of the plot was spoiled by October of 2016.

It's also set pictures/video. Trust me, this one is hard to refute.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:16 AM 02-01-2018
95% of the plot was spoiled by October of 2016.

It's also set pictures/video. Trust me, this one is hard to refute.
They also has set pics and video last year that were BS to throw off the fans. They even admitted to doing that.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:23 AM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
They also has set pics and video last year that were BS to throw off the fans. They even admitted to doing that.
Right, but it was easy to eliminate the white noise - especially when the trailers came out. Readers were able to match up the legit spoilers with the scene backgrounds (fields of fire 2, the wight hunt, etc).

Spoiler!

For example, /r/freefolk's subtitle was "Your place for Epic Boat Sex" starting in Jan. 2017.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:14 PM 02-01-2018
Book purists should be happy about its implications for the end game.
Why so?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:28 PM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Why so?
Sorter** (EDIT), myself and a few others were talking about the final battle a while back - and where it would take place in the books (from hints/dreams/prophecies that GRRM has laid down) and where it might take place in the show.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:55 PM 02-01-2018
Discuss, myself and a few others were talking about the final battle a while back - and where it would take place in the books (from hints/dreams/prophecies that GRRM has laid down) and where it might take place in the show.

Spoiler!
... I said that?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:20 PM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
... I said that?
Whoops. I mixed you and Sorter. My apologies.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:28 PM 02-02-2018

I assume you are talking about this.

And don't open and click the spoiled link unless you want a major plot point spoiled for you.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 147 of 386
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151157197247 > Last »
Up