ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Hall of Classics>A Truly Sh*tty Experience
John Matrix 11:05 PM 01-21-2006
I'm not a grad student at Truman State, but I might very well be retarded. In my own defense, I do complain about them in real life...

However, if you don't like it, you can go f*ck yourself, Berkman.
[Reply]
John Matrix 12:11 AM 01-22-2006
You felt it important enough to get in the last word, it must have a kernel of truth.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:14 AM 01-22-2006
The only idiots who care about the last word are the ones who talk about it. I've had exactly 2 other people accuse me of wanting the last word during my internet experience. Good company you keep kid.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:06 AM 01-22-2006
Originally Posted by Phobia:
The only idiots who care about the last word are the ones who talk about it. I've had exactly 2 other people accuse me of wanting the last word during my internet experience. Good company you keep kid.
Right.
[Reply]
Pants 10:34 AM 01-22-2006
The retard is you, John Matrix.

You're like a slightly smarter version of kcchiefsman. Are you guys related?
[Reply]
teedubya 10:47 AM 01-22-2006
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
The retard is you, John Matrix.

You're like a slightly smarter version of kcchiefsman. Are you guys related?

Hhaahah....
[Reply]
John Matrix 12:18 AM 01-22-2006
I'm glad to know that you keep running statistics on all of your internet 'experiences'. I don't suppose you could concoct a Sabremetric formula for a hypersensitive jackass who thinks the world revolves around him because he happened to moderate an internet message board at one point.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:22 AM 01-22-2006
I don't actually find it necessary to use a formula to count to 2.
[Reply]
go bo 01:24 AM 01-23-2006
I don't actually find it necessary to use a formula to count to 2.
ok, i'm gonna go ahead and call this match before somebody gets hurt...

one party to this shindig is waaaay overmatched by the other...

it just ain't fair, i tells ya...
[Reply]
John Matrix 12:24 AM 01-22-2006
You are just all over the point, aren't you?
[Reply]
Phobia 12:28 AM 01-22-2006
Listen to me closely, Howdy Doody.

It's clear that you fancy yourself some kind of intellectual wannabe. I enjoy rapping with that variety of person from time to time. But until you master the concept of the pooper scooper, I'm kinda out of your league. Start out on somebody like royr17 and get back to me in a couple years. Good luck.
[Reply]
John Matrix 12:35 AM 01-22-2006
Listen to me closely, Howdy Doody.

It's clear that you fancy yourself some kind of intellectual wannabe. I enjoy rapping with that variety of person from time to time. But until you master the concept of the pooper scooper, I'm kinda out of your league. Start out on somebody like royr17 and get back to me in a couple years. Good luck.

Is the Kansas City internet mafia going to put me down for circumventing the chain of message board command? Are all the endless vending machine company reps going to put out a hit on me because I don't follow the golden axiom "never question the will of the almighty Phobia"? The fact that you think someone needs to earn status on here in order to have an argument with you proves that your delusions are so extensive that nothing less than an elephant gun of thorazine in your ass will return you to normalcy.
[Reply]
stumppy 03:01 PM 01-22-2006
[QUOTE=Phobia]Listen to me closely, Howdy Doody.
[QUOTE]

:-)

Nailed it.
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:29 AM 01-22-2006
Heh, busted.
[Reply]
John Matrix 12:30 AM 01-22-2006
I'm sure I'll get flamed on this board because I'm not part of your world class wrecking crew, but quite frankly, I don't give a f*ck. I'm sure that you're quite proud of all that you've accomplished, and I must admit, the breadth of your domain does approach that of Alexander the Great, but I must say that I am not as impressed as some of your other lackeys here. If that doesn't get me brownie points, well then I guess that I'll have to find meaning in my life elsewhere, because God knows the opinion of Phobia is really all that any of us mortals should ever concern ourselves with.

May the fleas of a million rats infest your every orifice, and may you drown on the pus of your own boils in the pits of blackest hell.

Have an excellent night.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up