ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 24
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brett Veach
Titty Meat 09:16 PM 10-06-2019
Good job with the interior line bud. Keep spending all our resources on overpaid defensive players and draft picks who dont do shit
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:00 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
No, I never said he’s 100% responsible for all draft picks.

What I’m saying is he was clearly 100% responsible for the Hunt and Kelce picks and as long as he’s here drafting offense will not be a problem.
No one is 100% responsible for a draft pick. The GM, scouts and coaches all influence who is picked but the GM has the final say, not the HC... So no Reid was 100% for Hunt and Kelce draft picks... No one is...

Originally Posted by The Franchise:
PAChiefsguy is a known idiot.
You are entitled to your opinion.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:21 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
PAChiefsguy is a known idiot.
He'll never live down siding with the 49er Alex Only fans, even when it was obvious that PMII was the heir apparent.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:32 PM 10-08-2019
Kc has struggled, a LOT, to develop any defensive talent since Andy got here. Who besides Chris Jones? When the D was good when andy first arrived it was all because we had good players on that side. As they aged, nobody worth a shit replaced them.

I don't know if that's bad scouting or coaches not coaching well enough, but my money is on both.

Do we even know what kind of defensive identity we're building toward? It just seems so haphazard. Seems as a whole they've made two good defensive moves (drafting jones and I really like what I"m seeing from Mathieu) in the past 6 years.

The whole marcus peters fiasco was embarrassing. They draft a guy with crazy bitch syndrome in the first round who becomes an all pro and then two years later they trade him for a 2nd because... he has crazy bitch syndrome.

What is the PLAN here?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:39 PM 10-08-2019
Oh and LDT has just been phenomenal at a much cheaper price huh? Wylie and Reiter are fine and if the rest of our OL/offense were healthy, they wouldn’t look nearly as bad. If Wylie and Reiter being starters were our biggest problem on offense, we’d be 5-0 putting up 30+ every game.

What about Okafor? Ogbah? Breeland? Wilson?

Again, you are ignoring any of his good moves.
Oh, well... Okafor, Ogbah, Breeland, and Wilson...

That's 1/3 of our AWESOME defense!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:23 PM 10-08-2019
What does that mean? They’ve all had a positive impact and were good moves but you just want to ignore it completely? Not everybody has to be an All-Pro.

Who gives a **** what our record is with/without LDT? He’s not impacting wins and losses are you ****ing kidding me? But I’m the homer :-) He was better than all of those guys when he was cheap, but now that he got paid? It’s a wash at this point.

Wylie and Reiter were good enough against the Jags front with all of our guys healthy. Wonder why that is?
It means hes a key piece of our offensive line and no they still sucked and got Patty hit a bunch.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:36 PM 10-08-2019
:-)

Dorsey gets way too much credit for the Browns improvement. That’s coming from somebody who loved Dorsey.

You keep picking in the top 5 every year and you’re going to have the talent to improve eventually. He didn’t even draft the best player on that team. You take Myles Garrett off that roster and they’re picking top 5 again this year. What does that say about this great job he’s done?
They keep playing like they played last night, and they'll be picking top 5 WITH Myles Garrett on the roster...
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:40 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Kc has struggled, a LOT, to develop any defensive talent since Andy got here. Who besides Chris Jones? When the D was good when andy first arrived it was all because we had good players on that side. As they aged, nobody worth a shit replaced them.

I don't know if that's bad scouting or coaches not coaching well enough, but my money is on both.

Do we even know what kind of defensive identity we're building toward? It just seems so haphazard. Seems as a whole they've made two good defensive moves (drafting jones and I really like what I"m seeing from Mathieu) in the past 6 years.

The whole marcus peters fiasco was embarrassing. They draft a guy with crazy bitch syndrome in the first round who becomes an all pro and then two years later they trade him for a 2nd because... he has crazy bitch syndrome.

What is the PLAN here?
Agreed the D has gotten worse I think almost every year Reid has been here. it seems like the trend is continuing this season as it continues to get worse or at the very least not improve despite a different GM/DC and talent...

I think the problem is just haven't developed players like the offense has. Reid loves offense but you can't forget about the D. it's just as important as the offense IMO.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:47 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Oh, well... Okafor, Ogbah, Breeland, and Wilson...

That's 1/3 of our AWESOME defense!
Nobody is saying they’re great players. They’re certainly not the problem though.

The problem is we only have 3 core guys and they’ve been inconsistent at best.

One is a liability against the run and now he’s hurt.

Another went from a guy that’s been consistently one of the best edge rushers in the NFL to what we’ve seen these last 5 weeks whether it be due to injury, playing on a new defense in a new scheme, or a combination of the two.

The third hasn’t quite played like a core guy up until this past week. Unfortunately for him, the two huge plays he made didn’t result in a win.

When you have all that and nobody that fits that bill at CB and LB, you get what you’ve had these first 5 weeks.

That doesn’t change the fact that those other guys have been good moves by Veach that are being ignored. You can’t have great players at every spot.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:26 PM 10-08-2019
We lack a LB who can really process the game quickly and make big plays. That’s just a huge missing piece there in our defense.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:32 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
We lack a LB who can really process the game quickly and make big plays. That’s just a huge missing piece there in our defense.
Ever since DJ left our run defense has been trash
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:54 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It's too bad Lee isnt like he was at Tosu. Dude was an absolute stud in the playoffs the year they won it all.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:58 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
It's too bad Lee isnt like he was at Tosu. Dude was an absolute stud in the playoffs the year they won it all.
I do think he’s our best though. Wilson is close but give Lee consistent playing time and I think he’d be pretty darn good.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:32 PM 10-08-2019
Didn't this board orgasm over the 2019 draft?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:33 PM 10-08-2019
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:34 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Didn't this board orgasm over the 2019 draft?
This board is full of idiots. The 2019 draft was only marginally better than 2018. Ballwashers will excuse Veach because we didn't have a 1st round pick, except that shit doesn't fly because Veach is the dumbass who traded a 1st, 2nd, and $100 million for a bum. Brett Veach is trash
[Reply]
Page 14 of 24
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up