ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Media Center>Netflix: The Witcher
keg in kc 12:08 PM 05-17-2017
Not much in the way of details yet, but it's under development. It's a pretty long series of books, not just a trilogy of games. Don't even know if it's going to be Geralt or someone new in the universe. Whatever it is, something tells me we'll see it sometime in 2018 or early 2019.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:29 AM 10-30-2022
too bad. this show could have been a classic
[Reply]
BigRichard 10:44 AM 10-30-2022
I loved the first season but the second was very meh to me. Seems like this will only drag it down farther. I was hoping the story line was going to pick back up some in the third season but whatever.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 08:37 AM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Well I'm done, evidently Henry didn't like how the writers wanted to go to far away from books and it was a constant struggle.

Congrat netflix you let the LEAST important people destroy a show.
I've heard that multiple times as well. Really a shame. You had an actor that wasn't just punching a clock and actually immersed himself in the source material.
[Reply]
BigRichard 12:22 PM 12-15-2022
Now Cavill isn't playing Superman afterall??? WTF??? DC is such a shit show and I don't care if Gunn is leading it now.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...882badce8f1f63
[Reply]
Bowser 12:24 PM 12-15-2022
If true, that's a massive misstep by Gunn and DC. Henry Cavill IS Superman as much as RDJ is Tony Stark or Chris Evans is Captain America.

Well, back to the Witcher. Hopefully.
[Reply]
BigRichard 12:33 PM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
If true, that's a massive misstep by Gunn and DC. Henry Cavill IS Superman as much as RDJ is Tony Stark or Chris Evans is Captain America.

Wasn't Gunn involved with the Black Adam movie?
[Reply]
Frazod 12:47 PM 12-15-2022
Really been a bad couple of weeks for our fellow Chiefs fan. First he bows out of Witcher because he obviously sees the woke writing on the wall, and then he loses his main gig. All while taking the high road with nothing bad to say about anybody. A lot of good that did him. :-)
[Reply]
Fish 11:00 PM 12-15-2022

[Reply]
Kiimo 11:54 PM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:

Nope.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/hen...Xyoi5q_u0RSfSM

Originally Posted by :
Henry Cavill Will Not Return to ‘The Witcher’ Despite Superman Exit and Fan Demand

[Reply]
dlphg9 01:12 AM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Really been a bad couple of weeks for our fellow Chiefs fan. First he bows out of Witcher because he obviously sees the woke writing on the wall, and then he loses his main gig. All while taking the high road with nothing bad to say about anybody. A lot of good that did him. :-)
Yes woke. Everything is woke and so everything else isn't. Gotta be in every single thread about a movie or show. All woke!
[Reply]
Frazod 02:04 AM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Yes woke. Everything is woke and so everything else isn't. Gotta be in every single thread about a movie or show. All woke!
Whatever, dlpshit.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:03 AM 12-16-2022
Whatever, dlpshit.
I put that ignoramus on ignore long ago. Never adds anything of substance on any of the boards here.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:04 AM 12-16-2022
Isn't Cavil doing the Highlander reboot?
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:54 AM 12-16-2022
Henry Cavill is a boss... now set to star in a series based on the Warhammer game/book/whatever else it is. With all the shit he is going through he could have his own thread.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-series-amazon
[Reply]
Bowser 12:02 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Lol, no doubt. I think they might be able to squeeze him in somewhere if they really wanted to (coughcoughWonder Mancough).

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Nope.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/hen...Xyoi5q_u0RSfSM
Well shit, so much for that.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Up