ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 27
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WHO STOLE MY BRILLIANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR AND WHY?
Mr. Laz 01:45 PM 07-06-2005
:-)
[Reply]
penchief 07:43 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Brock:
Feel free to try and prove it, you mouthy broad. I doubt that anyone who gets upset over an internet message board is going to present much of a hazard to anyone.

If you hadn't been spamming the board like a mindless f*ckwit, your delicate sensibilities wouldn't have gotten offended.
Brock, I've never had my ass kicked. Ever. I know I could permanently kick your ass.

Does it matter? Hell no.

The problem is that you don't realize that it doesn't matter. We all die someday. We're all basically irrelevent.

You're nothing more than a big mouth who hasn't learned that important lesson yet. I'm a person with conviction, who has also learned the realities of life and can also kick your ass.

The fact that we live 1500 miles apart doesn't deter me. If I ever make it out there or you ever make it out here, I'd be glad to confront you face to face. You are exactly the type of person that makes me want ot kick somebody's ass.

Hell, I might even pay for the plane ticket.
[Reply]
Brock 07:49 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by penchief:
Brock, I've never had my ass kicked. Ever. I know I could permanently kick your ass.

Does it matter? Hell no.

The problem is that you don't realize that it doesn't matter. We all die someday. We're all basically irrelevent.

You're nothing more than a big mouth who hasn't learned that important lesson yet. I'm a person with conviction, who has also learned the realities of life and can also kick your ass.

The fact that we live 1500 miles apart doesn't deter me. If I ever make it out there or you ever make it out here, I'd be glad to confront you face to face. You are exactly the type of person that makes me want ot kick somebody's ass.

Hell, I might even pay for the plane ticket.
Okay, Proctor.
[Reply]
Phobia 07:59 PM 07-15-2005
I really have to question this. I'd think you'd tire after a couple hours even though it is Brock.
[Reply]
penchief 08:00 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Brock:
Okay, Proctor.
Is that all you got to say, Pussy?

That's so typical of people like you. What a Rump Ranger.

In fact, why don't you look into how much a plane ticket costs because I just may pay that fucher.

Even though I've never been a fighter, there is just something about you and the things that have gone tonight that have put me in a bad mood. I have absolutley no doubt that I would kick your ass royally. In fact, PM me and I'll give you a phone number and we'll talk about a meeting place.

I'm sick and tired of phoney hard-asses like yourself.

P.S. Big Daddy, I'm in no way referring to you. Just pussies like Brock.
[Reply]
Phobia 08:01 PM 07-15-2005
:-). I'll meet you at the airport, Keck.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:02 PM 07-15-2005
****! Please tell me I was never as bad as penchief.
[Reply]
Brock 08:02 PM 07-15-2005

In fact, why don't you look into how much a plane ticket costs because I just may pay that fucher.

Even though I've been a fighter, I've never been an aggressive fighter. But there is just something about you and the things that have gone tonight that have put me in a bad mood. I have absolutley no doubt that I would kick your ass royally. In fact, PM me and I'll give you a phone number and we'll talk about a meeting place.

:-) PM me that number.
[Reply]
David. 08:03 PM 07-15-2005
:-) what...an....IDIOT

I'm amazed.
[Reply]
Phobia 08:03 PM 07-15-2005
Oh darn. A plane ticket costs sixty trillion.
[Reply]
Chieficus 08:04 PM 07-15-2005

In fact, why don't you look into how much a plane ticket costs because I just my pay that fucher.

Even though I've been a fighter, I've never been an aggressive fighter. But there is just something about you and the things that have gone tonight that have put me in a bad mood. I have absolutley no doubt that I would kick your ass royally. In fact, PM me and I'll give you a phone number and we'll talk about a meeting place.

Might I suggest stepping away from the computer and getting a good night's sleep... Seriously, if a person on an internet board ticks you off that much, there's really no point with staying on and arguing to the point where you're wanting to fight someone... It's the internet. I assume you have a life (unless you're at work right now, like me :-) ), go live it.
[Reply]
chop 08:07 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Chieficus:
Might I suggest stepping away from the computer and getting a good night's sleep... Seriously, if a person on an internet board ticks you off that much, there's really no point with staying on and arguing to the point where you're wanting to fight someone... It's the internet. I assume you have a life (unless you're at work right now, like me :-) ), go live it.

Just mind your own business or I'll slap the crap out of you!

[Reply]
htismaqe 08:08 PM 07-15-2005
I don't think I need to participate anymore. Penchief's last few posts pretty much spell out what happened here...
[Reply]
stevieray 08:09 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I don't think I need to participate anymore. Penchief's last few posts pretty much spell out what happened here...
good point, I think we all now know what integrity is.
[Reply]
Chieficus 08:09 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by chop:
Just mind your own business or I'll slap the crap out of you!

Yeah! Bring it! :-)

(But you're buying your own plane ticket...) :-)
[Reply]
chop 08:11 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Chieficus:
Yeah! Bring it! :-)

(But you're buying your own plane ticket...) :-)
ding....the fries are ready. Time for you to get back to work.

It's on!

[Reply]
Page 12 of 27
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up