ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I'm going out with Jared Allen on Tuesday evening.
sexychiefschick 12:52 PM 11-21-2005
I met Jared Allen at the end of the preseason at a restaurant, and I went over and said hello. Anyhow I said I was a big Chiefs fan, and wished him luck for the up coming season. Well we sat there and started talking about different things movie, music, ect. And we have been emailing and talking on the phone occasionally, and I'm going to go out with him Tuesday evening. I'm really excited because he's really a nice guy. I'm not sure where were going though.
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:04 PM 11-21-2005
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire:
does the hot lil blonde he was snuggled up to friday nite at the KU v. I a hoe state game know you two are going out tuesday nite?
Probally the evil twin sister.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:05 PM 11-21-2005
Naturally I assumed Jared showed up at the Brett statue carrying an ArrowheadLouder sign.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 01:05 PM 11-21-2005
Originally Posted by sexychiefschick:
That was me. But I don't care much for basketball.
yea
mmhmm

i thought you had talked to him on the phone and emailed him and you made it sound like tuesday nite was your first date...

coughcoughbullshitcough
[Reply]
sexychiefschick 01:06 PM 11-21-2005
This won't be our 1st date.
[Reply]
AustinChief 01:11 PM 11-21-2005
Easy way to test this... think back to the week before the Raider game... should be easy to remember.. just a couple of weeks back...

What day was he out on the Plaza(with a blonde) and at what bar?

Bonus points if you can name any of the bartenders that night.. I guarantee Jared could.

--Kyle
[Reply]
Phobia 01:11 PM 11-21-2005
Dear sexychiefsdick,

You are not amusing. Not in the slightest. Please go entertain yourself at www.chiefscoalition.com.
[Reply]
luv 01:11 PM 11-21-2005
ThenWTF is the big deal about this one, and why share it with us? What a 'tard. :-)
[Reply]
Stinger 01:11 PM 11-21-2005
I met Jared Allen at the end of the preseason at a restaurant, and I went over and said hello. Anyhow I said I was a big Chiefs fan, and wished him luck for the up coming season. Well we sat there and started talking about different things movie, music, ect. And we have been emailing and talking on the phone occasionally, and I'm going to go out with him Tuesday evening. I'm really excited because he's really a nice guy. I'm not sure where were going though.
Be sure to bring the Thundersticks
[Reply]
Logical 01:13 PM 11-21-2005
You are piling up neg rep mighty fast there sluttymanboob
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:14 PM 11-21-2005
This is arrowheadlouder. This is a guy.

I tell ya what. I know something about Allen that this board doesn't. If you are actually around him you would know this too.

Wanna prove it?
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 01:15 PM 11-21-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Dear sexychiefsdick,

You are not amusing. Not in the slightest. Please go entertain yourself at www.chiefscoalition.com.
Those comments are libelous. I'm forwarding this on to whoever is in charge.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:15 PM 11-21-2005
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This is arrowheadlouder. This is a guy.

I tell ya what. I know something about Allen that this board doesn't. If you are actually around him you would know this too.

Wanna prove it?
We don't want to hear nothing 'bout no birthmark on his scrote. Damn.
[Reply]
Duck Dog 01:15 PM 11-21-2005
hey SCC, at dinner, when the waitress asks Jared how he likes his salad, if he says 'tossed', you best get on your knees and stick out your tongue. We want him as happy as possible. Thanks.
[Reply]
luv 01:17 PM 11-21-2005
I don't get it. Someone please explain. If this isn't someone from another site, why would some f*cktard come start bs like this? Every time someone does, we get on the brink of banning them. Then, all of a sudden, they want to be a valued poster?
[Reply]
Phobia 01:17 PM 11-21-2005
Originally Posted by Duck Dog:
hey SCC, at dinner, when the waitress asks Jared how he likes his salad, if he says 'tossed', you best get on your knees and stick out your tongue. We want him as happy ass possible. Thanks.
I don't know how you can do any better than that with #7000. Outstanding.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up