ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Girlfriend Subject : WTF do i do ?
royr17 09:32 PM 12-26-2004
Ok guys i have encountered a little problem here, I have 4 girls in my life now fighting over me.

3 in Kentucky and 1 in Tennessee. All 4 really - I mean really - do like me. They like everything about me. But I dont know what to do, I mean i really like all 4 of them except for 1.

2 of the girls are from Louisville, KY, one is very hot and the other is so so, than theres one from Paducah that is hot, and the one from Tennessee is not so hot.

So I come to you guys for advice again. WTF Do I Do on this Matter ?
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:10 PM 12-27-2004
III is definitely no Online Bloodninja
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 12:12 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:
Ok guys i have encountered a little problem here, I have 4 girls in my life now fighting over me.

3 in Kentucky and 1 in Tennessee. All 4 really - I mean really - do like me. They like everything about me. But I dont know what to do, I mean i really like all 4 of them except for 1.

2 of the girls are from Louisville, KY, one is very hot and the other is so so, than theres one from Paducah that is hot, and the one from Tennessee is not so hot.

So I come to you guys for advice again. WTF Do I Do on this Matter ?

By coming here to ask for advice, you have demonstrated that you have no chance with any of them. Give up now.
[Reply]
2bikemike 12:28 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita:
By coming here to ask for advice, you have demonstrated that you have no chance with any of them. Give up now.
Next thing you know he will be driving around their house and be too afraid to go to the door. And that will just start a whole other thread. :-)
[Reply]
badgirl 12:29 PM 12-27-2004
Where do you live? I noticed the towns you mention is close to my hometown. I lived in Bristol TN. My son and his dad lives in Harlan,KY. I therefore say go for the TN girl, she may not be the hottest as you say, but I bet she will be the best at "everything". :-) :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 12:32 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by badgirl:
Where do you live? I noticed the towns you mention is close to my hometown. I lived in Bristol TN. My son and his dad lives in Harlan,KY. I therefore say go for the TN girl, she may not be the hottest as you say, but I bet she will be the best at "everything". :-) :-)

everything?? :-)

care to elaborate there bad?
[Reply]
badgirl 12:33 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by manfire:
everything?? :-)

care to elaborate there bad?
No elaboration needed, I think it speaks for its self. :-)
[Reply]
Calcountry 12:36 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by Valiant:
ask gochiefs...

drive around their house spanking it, is his method i believe...
:-)
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 12:36 PM 12-27-2004

Having no front teeth gives her an unfair advantage!
[Reply]
badgirl 12:37 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by bunnytrdr:
:-)
:-) :-) rep.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 12:37 PM 12-27-2004
No elaboration needed, I think it speaks for its self. :-)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

so chicks from tennessee can skin a coon anddddddd change the oil in their 86 Ford F-250
[Reply]
Skip Towne 12:37 PM 12-27-2004
...but she's prolly your cousin.
[Reply]
Calcountry 12:38 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:
i got a pic of alexis if anybody wants to see it.
This thread is useless without pics
[Reply]
2bikemike 12:38 PM 12-27-2004
So basically you say Tennessee girls are "Nasty Girls"?
[Reply]
badgirl 12:38 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita:
Having no front teeth gives her an unfair advantage!
well she's not from Missouri so she should have all her teeth, You know Missouri invented the tooth brush, otherwise it would have been called a "teeth"brush. :-)
[Reply]
badgirl 12:39 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
So basically you say Tennessee girls are "Nasty Girls"?
Damn Straight, in the best kinda way. :-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up