ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 52
« First < 394546474849 505152 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs
RunKC 08:36 PM 03-14-2024

A new weapon for Patrick Mahomes: Former Ravens and Cardinals WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown is expected to sign a one-year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs, per sources.

During is final season in Baltimore in 2021, Brown had 91 catches for 1,008 yards and six touchdowns. During… pic.twitter.com/oGD82iazKb

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 15, 2024

[Reply]
ModSocks 10:13 AM 03-20-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
It's an opinion based on watching them.

NFL scouts are raving about AD Mitchell's routes.

Sanders is also slick.

If you like Worthy, you have to promote his speed but his route running won't be a + at the next level.
No. I want you to show me clips of Mitchell's amazing route running. And show me why Worthy's route running is no good.

I feel like people are just saying things.
[Reply]
bigjosh 10:20 AM 03-20-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
No. I want you to show me clips of Mitchell's amazing route running. And show me why Worthy's route running is no good.

Because people are just saying things. Objectively, worthy odd much more ready to produce day one in an nfl offense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:20 AM 03-20-2024
Modsocks and I had a debate about route running and WR's a few drafts ago.

My recollection was he said it was not important or that there was no way to know who was better than another.

So we made a bet by both picking our sleeper WR after the top guys were gone.

He chose John Metchie.

I chose Khalil Shakir.
Yeah i dont remember that. I don't recall being a strong Metchie proponent. Though im sure i did say something like, most of us can't see route running through YouTube highlights and that route running can be taught so long as the physical ability is there. Because i 100% believe that.
[Reply]
loochy 10:22 AM 03-20-2024

I don't know if I've ever seen anything so gay, yet so awesome at the same time

[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:41 AM 03-20-2024
No one will be able to cover that guy!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:38 AM 03-20-2024
Lulz imagine thumping your chest about Shitkur being slightly above a JAG
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:42 PM 03-20-2024
Yeah i dont remember that. I don't recall being a strong Metchie proponent. Though im sure i did say something like, most of us can't see route running through YouTube highlights and that route running can be taught so long as the physical ability is there. Because i 100% believe that.
Yes, that sounds like what you said a few years ago.

While I won't say it is impossible someone just gets better at running routes in the NFL, it is just unlikely.

If you want to see what top end route running looks like, just throw on some Justin Jefferson or Davonte Adams.

Once you see that then contrast that with someone who is poor at it, such as Mecole Hardman. Worthy is harder to do because he isn't poor, but mediocre.

So concentrate on the high end and low end first.

It is why I was critical of the Mecole pick when guys like DK, McLaurin, and Diontae were all still on the board and all obviously much better at it than Mecole.

Most players that are weak or mediocre at route running don't change substantially.

AD Mitchell is already very good but he is not quite a finished product. I think he is very, very close. So I will trust that a guy can make a minor improvement but not bank on a substantial category change:

raw to mediocre

or mediocre to good
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 02:55 PM 03-20-2024
Hands are suspect.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:04 PM 03-20-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Lulz imagine thumping your chest about Shitkur being slightly above a JAG

Shakir >>>> Sky Moore
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:14 PM 03-20-2024
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
Hands are suspect.
He has a drop rate of 6.3% which is 1 spot better than Marvin Harrison jr
[Reply]
Kman34 04:38 PM 03-20-2024
:-) Dancing kid not ready for an out route..
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:25 PM 03-20-2024
That is simply awesome
[Reply]
staylor26 04:32 PM 03-26-2024
Rice and Hollywood working out with Pat and Stroupe again:

I am guessing this will be a regular thing all offseason now.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:27 PM 03-26-2024
For a second it looked like htismaqe liked the tweet
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:30 PM 03-26-2024

He has no clue how to determine how good a player is at running routes. I have no clue either, but I'm not pretending that I do. I just look at what people that are more knowledgeable than I am and see what they say.

I have looked at close to 10 different people with popular blogs/websites and there isn't one that says Worthy is a bad route runner. It's actually the complete and total opposite. Everything I've read has said that he is an elite route runner and one of the best in the country.

That idiot has no clue what he is talking about.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 52
« First < 394546474849 505152 >
Up