ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 52
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs
RunKC 08:36 PM 03-14-2024

A new weapon for Patrick Mahomes: Former Ravens and Cardinals WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown is expected to sign a one-year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs, per sources.

During is final season in Baltimore in 2021, Brown had 91 catches for 1,008 yards and six touchdowns. During… pic.twitter.com/oGD82iazKb

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 15, 2024

[Reply]
xztop123 02:19 PM 03-18-2024
We wanted this guy not mecole in 2019. I wonder if we planned to trade up for him or were shocked when he went so much higher than our 2nd rd pick.

After seeing his press conf it does seem like we wanted him for our first pick.

Ps: why doesn’t brown seen more elated in the PC? I’d be smiling like a kid in a candy store to get to play for kc as a wr.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 02:40 PM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Ps: why doesn’t brown seen more elated in the PC? I’d be smiling like a kid in a candy store to get to play for kc as a wr.
looks happy to me

https://youtube.com/shorts/R2w8npCsj...CNxoenrzDYl70u
[Reply]
staylor26 02:48 PM 03-18-2024
We wanted this guy not mecole in 2019. I wonder if we planned to trade up for him or were shocked when he went so much higher than our 2nd rd pick.

:-)
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:51 PM 03-18-2024

What would have made him look sufficiently happy to you?
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 02:52 PM 03-18-2024

Yeah man whats up with that? Be happy, damnit!!
[Reply]
PHOG 02:53 PM 03-18-2024
He's passionate about winning. Well, you came to the right place Hollywood.
[Reply]
O.city 03:00 PM 03-18-2024
It all sounds good.....I'd guess he didn't get the offers he wanted and didn't exactly leave alot on the table to come here.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:15 PM 03-18-2024
They should have signed you instead!!!!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:15 PM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Reminded me that Mahomes is (probably) gonna have his Texas workout and scout out this WR class. Excited af right now.

If Worthy is invited it'll be awkward because Hollywood fills the same role Xavier does.
[Reply]
Jerm 03:33 PM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
If Worthy is invited it'll be awkward because Hollywood fills the same role Xavier does.
He should be and knowing Pat, I'm sure he will be...dude is a weapon, he isn't just a field stretcher either.

Taking him off the board just because we have Hollywood would be foolish esp. considering it's only a 1 year deal.

Can never have enough elite speed.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:42 PM 03-18-2024
So there's only room for 1 fast guy with good ball tracking on the roster or something? People keep saying shit like this and it makes no sense.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:47 PM 03-18-2024
I know he'll want to get paid at some point, but his comment about coming from nothing, the money is a blessing but he's a football player...felt pretty sincere. Man I'm excited to see him play.
[Reply]
raybec 4 03:51 PM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
So there's only room for 1 fast guy with good ball tracking on the roster or something? People keep saying shit like this and it makes no sense.
That's absolutely correct. Anymore than 1 fast guy and you're just showing off.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:52 PM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:

LOL, 2 undersized guys on the roster with the same skillset where guys like Legette, Mitchell, Brian Thomas Jr. and Mcconkey will available who could fill other needed roles.

BTW, all those guys run sub 4.4
[Reply]
Jerm 03:57 PM 03-18-2024
LOL, 2 undersized guys on the roster with the same skillset where guys like Legette, Mitchell, Brian Thomas Jr. and Mcconkey will available who could fill other needed roles.

BTW, all those guys run sub 4.4
The giant Ladd McConkey...how could we forget about him.

Mitchell and BTJr. have a pretty good chance of being gone before our pick.

Legette is a 2nd rounder..

I'm starting to wonder how much of Worthy some of y'all actually watched lol...far from just a speed merchant and plays much bigger than his frame.

Give me the guy who can house the ball literally any time he touches it and who you can use in a multitude of ways and will scare the shit out of opposing defenses 10 times out of 10.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 52
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up