ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 262 of 319
« First < 162212252258259260261262 263264265266272312 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
-King- 09:24 PM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wow better than the rest for the most part, it’s almost like you left it out on purpose to justify your dumb fucking take!
No I literally forgot about them. My bad. Please don't have a temper tantrum over it.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:25 PM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Why would knowing that they're not getting a lot of money change anything?

We've really gone from "WATCH HOW VEACH GETS ALL THESE GREAT PLAYERS AND MANAGES TO STILL BE UNDER CAP! HES A WIZARD!"

to

"SEE THE PLAYERS HE GOT DIDNT COST A LOT!"
Holy shit you’re really just coming off like a total retard. I’ve honestly never seen you say shit this stupid. It’s like JakeF/OKchiefs/Reddawg levels of stupidity.

Unreal :-)
[Reply]
O.city 09:29 PM 03-18-2021
I didn’t get mentioned as being stupid

Yessss
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:31 PM 03-18-2021

We've really gone from "WATCH HOW VEACH GETS ALL THESE GREAT PLAYERS AND MANAGES TO STILL BE UNDER CAP! HES A WIZARD!"

to

One of the worst things about this site is the fact that anyone associated with the organization is totally immune from criticism.

If you show the slightest concern or point out the littlest flaw, you'll be mercilessly attacked and called an "idiot" or "fake fan".

There's still time for Veach to adequately address Left Tackle, but there is also reason to be concerned until he does.

The real name of this site is homerplanet. Anything negative is not to be tolerated. It's ridiculous and frankly a little juvenile.
[Reply]
-King- 09:31 PM 03-18-2021
Holy shit you’re really just coming off like a total retard. I’ve honestly never seen you say shit this stupid. It’s like JakeF/OKchiefs/Reddawg levels of stupidity.

Unreal :-)
And it didn't even cost a lot to be this stupid. Winning!
[Reply]
staylor26 09:38 PM 03-18-2021
And it didn't even cost a lot to be this stupid. Winning!
People were referring to the fact that everybody seemed to think the Chiefs were broke and that’s why they cut their T’s. Fans have been predicting Mahomes contract to be the demise of the Chiefs since the beginning. They didn’t even think we could re-sign Chris Jones last year.

Did you not see the response when Thuney was signed? All of the people wondering how the Chiefs continue to spend top dollar?

Hell even YOU thought they had no shot at Williams after the Thuney signing, but they did and were close.

Veach almost got Williams AND Thuney. We know for a fact that they were in fact absolutely prepared to do so. Yea he didn’t, and he doesn’t get credit for it, but that doesn’t mean that the Chiefs haven’t been fantastic with their manipulation of the cap while they continue to stay aggressive despite all the success over the last few years.

Of course, anybody with a clue would already know this. But again, it has to be explained to you like a toddler.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:41 PM 03-18-2021
Fuck there are idiots out there.

A good front office and head coach understand the importance of a great line. They will dominate us if we play them. They did last year while starting a backup QB. Coach B will scheme to stop the run and take away big plays. All while running the ball and controlling the clock

— Drew (@TheDrew86) March 19, 2021

@PatrickMahomes pack up and leave to a team and organization who want to protect you and give you weapons!!

— Dalton alfrey (@Daltonalfrey2) March 19, 2021

[Reply]
-King- 09:41 PM 03-18-2021
People were referring to the fact that everybody seemed to think the Chiefs were broke and that’s why they cut their T’s. Fans have been predicting Mahomes contract to be the demise of the Chiefs since the beginning. They didn’t even think we could re-sign Chris Jones last year.

Did you not see the response when Thuney was signed? All of the people wondering how the Chiefs continue to spend money.

Hell even YOU thought they had no shot at Williams after the Thuney signing, but they did and were close.

Veach almost got Williams AND Thuney. We know for a fact that they were in fact absolutely prepared to do so. Yea he didn’t, and he doesn’t get credit for it, but that doesn’t mean that the Chiefs haven’t been fantastic with their manipulation of the cap while they continue to stay aggressive despite all the success over the last few years.

Of course, anybody with a clue would already know this. But again, it has to be explained to you lien a toddler.
What part about that have I disputed? That was a lot of typing for nothing. I already said the Thuney signing was great. Other than that meh.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:42 PM 03-18-2021
I’m talking about this stupid fucking post moron:

to

[Reply]
-King- 09:44 PM 03-18-2021
I’m talking about this stupid fucking post moron:
Yeah, that post is accurate. Thanks for quoting it so I could re-read it. I make some amazing posts tbh.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:45 PM 03-18-2021
Yeah, that post is accurate. Thanks for quoting it so I could re-read it. I make some amazing posts tbh.
You aren’t even making sense any more. You’re comparing back of the roster and other cheap moves to big swings. Go the fuck to sleep and maybe you’ll wake up with half a brain again tomorrow because you’re missing the entire thing tonight!
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:49 PM 03-18-2021
I really don’t get it. After the Super Bowl loss, 75% of the board screamed “DRAFT ALL FATTIES!”

Now we probably need to draft a LT and a C....and everyone is screaming that Veach fucked up.

Which is it? You want him to draft offensive linemen or fix the entire offensive line in FA?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:50 PM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I really don’t get it. After the Super Bowl loss, 75% of the board screamed “DRAFT ALL FATTIES!”

Now we probably need to draft a LT and a C....and everyone is screaming that Veach fucked up.

Which is it? You want him to draft offensive linemen or fix the entire offensive line in FA?
They don’t know.

According to King himself you don’t need to provide solutions/alternatives to be critical. You can just bitch all fucking day without them.
[Reply]
-King- 09:51 PM 03-18-2021
You aren’t even making sense any more. You’re comparing back of the roster and other cheap moves to big swings.
I'm comparing what was said early in FA and what's being said now.

Originally Posted by :
Go the fuck to sleep and maybe you’ll wake up with half a brain again tomorrow because you’re missing the entire thing tonight!
Zing!
[Reply]
staylor26 09:53 PM 03-18-2021
I'm comparing what was said early in FA and what's being said now.

Zing!
You made a comparison that doesn’t make any sense. Nobody is applauding the cheap deals. They’re simply pointing out that they’re cheap deals and you’re talking about them like they’re Veach’s big moves of the offseason or they’re supposed to be anything more than what they are.

What was said early in FA still applies as I explained in my post that you supposedly agree with.

Again, you aren’t making any sense. You’ve talked yourself so stupid that you don’t even see that contradiction.
[Reply]
Page 262 of 319
« First < 162212252258259260261262 263264265266272312 > Last »
Up