ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 307 of 2691
« First < 207257297303304305306307 3083093103113173574078071307 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:41 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
What if Mahomes turns out to be a bust? What if Mahomes breaks his leg in pre season than Smith breaks his arm in week 1. Than Bray leads us to the super bowl and we win 49-0.
I don't care how we win the SB as long as we do it. Unlike the Alex Smith haters. They want us to lose with Smith just so they can brag about how smart they are on an internet message board.
[Reply]
penbrook 06:45 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I don't care how we win the SB as long as we do it. Unlike the Alex Smith haters. They want us to lose with Smith just so they can brag about how smart they are on an internet message board.
I don't care if Tyreek becomes the QB. We need to at least have a more explosive offense
[Reply]
RunKC 06:50 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
The NFL has never produce any worthy QB from the Big 12 other than Aikman that I can think of-

Josh Freeman, RGIII, Kordell Stewart, etc

Chiefs dropped the ball.. Should have taken Watson.. Watson played against the best players in college... put up 400 yards vs Bama...

This is the Jamarcus Russell pick of the Chiefs-
How many QB's from the mountain west conference became good QB's in the NFL before Carr?
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:53 PM 07-16-2017
Who, other than clay and sweet IDIOT, are wishing for losses?
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:56 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
I don't care if Tyreek becomes the QB. We need to at least have a more explosive offense
Truth and more truth. :-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:57 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Who, other than clay and sweet IDIOT, are wishing for losses?
I've read a lot of posts on here of people hoping Alex Smith, which basically means the Chiefs, do bad. They hope Alex Smith gets AIDs, dies, etc.. Makes no sense to me and is honestly pretty classless and not funny.

It's one thing to 'think' he might do bad but to 'hope' he does bad is unbelievably stupid IMO...
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:00 PM 07-16-2017
I've read a lot of posts on here of people hoping Alex Smith, which basically means the Chiefs, do bad. They hope Alex Smith gets AIDs, dies, etc.. Makes no sense to me and is honestly pretty classless and not funny.

It's one thing to 'think' he might do bad but to 'hope' he does bad is unbelievably stupid IMO...
But its okay to hope other teams do bad and their players get Aids?
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:03 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
But its okay to hope other teams do bad?
uhm... yes? :-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:03 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
uhm... yes? :-)
Nice cherry pick....
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:05 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Nice cherry pick....
there were 2 cherries. I picked 1. Did you want to correct your silly error now?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:05 PM 07-16-2017
Its more about trolling and fucking with you guys that are so dead serious about Alex being "your guy" than anything else...

Im meh either way... My self worth isnt attached to the success or failure of this franchise.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:07 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
there were 2 cherries. I picked 1. Did you want to correct your silly error now?
:-)

nope
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:08 PM 07-16-2017
Smith ball washer strategy #67: Whenever it feels convenient, feel free to make up random shit in an attempt to gain sympathy to your pathetic cause. You might not be able to convince people you're not utterly gay for this hunka hunka burnin checkdown, but if you can convince people that there are some Smith haters who eat babies, you won't look like quite as much of a nut.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:11 PM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Smith ball washer strategy #67: Whenever it feels convenient, feel free to make up random shit in an attempt to gain sympathy to your pathetic cause. You might not be able to convince people you're not utterly gay for this hunka hunka burnin checkdown, but if you can convince people that there are some Smith haters who eat babies, you won't look like quite as much of a nut.
Here we go. A top 5 Alex Smith hater....
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:14 PM 07-16-2017
Here we go. A top 5 Alex Smith hater....
Im a top 3 or 2 Smith hater...

Ever since his choke job in the playoffs at home I want him gone, removed, dont give a fuck.. Just get the fuck off this team.
[Reply]
Page 307 of 2691
« First < 207257297303304305306307 3083093103113173574078071307 > Last »
Up