ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Toney working out in Texas with Pat
MIAdragon 01:51 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Heres a question. What would be a Toney redemption season? 600 yards? More? Less?
How about we stop with negative plays first.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:00 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
The short bus can’t break 50mph.

[Reply]
notorious 02:44 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Suits Toney. Fast, but made for hauling the "special" kids.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:07 PM 04-11-2024
Heres a question. What would be a Toney redemption season? 600 yards? More? Less?
A season in which he doesn't cause any losses by simply being on the field.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:17 PM 04-11-2024

Something like that. 600-800 yds, 5-7 TDs; 35+’1st downs at a bare-ass minimum.

Time to put up or get on down the road. He’s either a football player or he’s a rapper pretending to be a football player.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:18 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Something like that. 600-800 yds, 5-7 TDs; 35+’1st downs at a bare-ass minimum.

Time to put up or get on down the road. He’s either a football player or he’s a rapper pretending to be a football player.
That's what I kind of think. 600 yards without stupid asss mistakes and maybe some good KR/PR work.
[Reply]
kc rush 01:49 PM 04-11-2024
We have won two Superbowls since acquiring him, so maybe......
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:27 PM 04-11-2024
Man it's funny but all the bad memories of last season you have to think...but we won it all.

So don't feel as bad about them. They mean nothing now, like dust in the wind.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:56 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Man it's funny but all the bad memories of last season you have to think...but we won it all.

So don't feel as bad about them. They mean nothing now, like dust in the wind.
You’re not lying. Losing the banner drop, broke the win streak to the Dungkeys. Got manhandled on Christmas Day by the Fade. The Toney penalty that lost the Bills game. What an unbelievable ending. EVERYONE had us counted out, except KC. This team is mentally and physically stronger than any other team in this league. Coming back from all that shit that happened. Then having to win 2 road playoff games, where again we were counted out. Finally Pat on the road, lmmfao… raising the Lamar Hunt trophy on the #1 seed Ravens field. That’s gotta be mind numbing ordeal for the conference. Then once again being down 10 points in the SB, and watching Pat just destroy the 9ers defense to make the comeback, force OT, and that last drive in OT was just Pat’s pure magic!

This is the best timeline to be a Chiefs fan. Just wait til the league loses its mind when we threepeat! Brady calling the SB while we achieve something he wasn’t able to. That’s coming full fucking circle! Unbelievable!!

Go Chiefs!
[Reply]
JPH83 03:33 PM 04-11-2024
I'm still bizarrely hopeful, if only because I refuse to believe the athleticism and talent isn't worth something...potentially. He HAS shown he can be valuable. Man i would love to see it all click
[Reply]
ThrobProng 03:39 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I'm still bizarrely hopeful, if only because I refuse to believe the athleticism and talent isn't worth something...potentially. He HAS shown he can be valuable. Man i would love to see it all click
I'd love to see him work out too, but I'm afraid he's a charter member of Michael Bishop's "Ten Cent Head Foundation".
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:56 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by JPH83:

Yep. The talent/physical ability is all there. That was so evident that Veach was prepared to trade up for this guy before NYG beat him to it.

It's literally just his immaturity that's the problem. He has to grow up and take his responsibilities to his teammates and his career seriously, every damned day. And it's "now or never" time, as he's entering his 5th year in the league.

4 years in the NFL, and he has yet to eclipse 1,000 yards/4 TDs in his entire career.

Time to man up. Or get the fuck out.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:21 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yep. The talent/physical ability is all there. That was so evident that Veach was prepared to trade up for this guy before NYG beat him to it.

It's literally just his immaturity that's the problem. He has to grow up and take his responsibilities to his teammates and his career seriously, every damned day. And it's "now or never" time, as he's entering his 5th year in the league.

4 years in the NFL, and he has yet to eclipse 1,000 yards/4 TDs in his entire career.

Time to man up. Or get the **** out.
You don’t do what he did against Alabama without talent. And it was reported by his teammates that he was football smart.

So what’s the issue?

I’m assuming he’s just lazy.

Unless we change WR coaches to someone like a Desean Jackson who could play with his head I’m not expecting anything.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 10:23 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
So what’s the issue?
Yung Joka.

Nuff said.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:28 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You don’t do what he did against Alabama without talent. And it was reported by his teammates that he was football smart.

So what’s the issue?

I’m assuming he’s just lazy.

Unless we change WR coaches to someone like a Desean Jackson who could play with his head I’m not expecting anything.
Maybe he is lazy but his biggest issue by far is health. Dude can't stay healthy, don't know if that is due to him being lazy or unlucky.

Also maybe all the pressure he received in NY and last year when he was talked about being the #1 guy affected him.. I don't know but the only pressure he should feel this season is making the team at this point.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up