ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 127 of 189
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:06 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Anything but a few pinchers is wasteful showing off in most cases, though I do keep a small ice water bong around for special occasions
You're kidding me.

I honestly can't even get high using a one-hitter.

"Wasteful showing off"??

It's not.

I have an extreme anxiety disorder, and it probably takes me at least 4x as much as other people to feel "normal" sometimes, and then maybe twice that to even feel "stoned".

It's no bullshit. Come hang out with me sometime. You'll be laying comatose on the floor and I'll still be talking a mile a minute. My old roommate in college called me 'the productive pothead'.

And then, there are days like yesterday, where I was so fucking busy all day that I only did occasional bong rips and hit my vape pen and mini-unicorn while out and about and wasn't able to roll a good 2 gram doobie to unwind with until around 9pm.

So, each individual is different, how they process cannabis is different, their tolerance is different, etc.

I am glad that you found the right dosages for you though.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:06 PM 11-09-2022
Just saw that legalized weed was passed yesterday in Missouri …… sayyyyy fuckin whattt
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:21 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You're kidding me.

"Wasteful showing off"??

It's not.

I have an extreme anxiety disorder, and it probably takes me at least 4x as much as other people to feel "normal" sometimes, and then maybe twice that to even feel "stoned".

It's no bullshit. Come hang out with me sometime. You'll be laying comatose on the floor and I'll still be talking a mile a minute. My old roommate in college called me 'the productive pothead'.

And then, there are days like yesterday, where I was so fucking busy all day that I only did occasional bong rips and hit my vape pen and mini-unicorn while out and about and wasn't able to roll a good 2 gram doobie to unwind with until around 9pm.

So, each individual is different, how they process cannabis is different, their tolerance is different, etc.

How old are you again?

Your usage will decline with age, trust me
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:11 PM 11-09-2022
How old are you again?

Are you sure about that?
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:17 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
For all you "Flavor" guys, you gotta smoke Jeeters. Anyone here smoke a Jeeter before?

You wanna talk about the most flavor packed joint you'll ever smoke in your goddamn life, it's a Jeeter. I made posts about them here awhile back i'll have to dig em up.

I went through a Jeeter phase too.

Another excellent one in terms of flavor are the Cavicones.

They make one called the Cavicone Ice.....oh so so tasty.

https://weedmaps.com/brands/caviar-g...nfused-preroll

I'd hope they taste well with the added terps. Any caviar cones are always harsh and beat the hell out of my lungs more than I would like. Are they harsh with the caviar?

I prefer just to take a couple dabs of ice water hash and put it inside a joint. Slows down the joint for a nice slow burn. Kief or oil on the outside of a joint is purely a waste IMO.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:44 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Are the mg and strains at dispos pretty accurate? I'd think legally they have to be right?
If it says it has so many mg of THC, that is more than like true, but...

There is a lot more going on than just THC or the three of four things they list on the labels.

It has gotten better, but even if you buy the exact same "strain" six months later the product isn't identical.

It isn't like alcohol where there is only one active ingredient. There are a lot of different cannabinoids (like hundreds and hundreds) and shit going on (and no I don't claim to be an expert on it).

And I don't think they are able to harvest seeds and grow the exact same product over again. It might be "close", and I believe it is better than it was five or ten years ago, but it isn't the exact same plant every single time or something is different. Or that's my experience and understanding. Those that actually grow no doubt know more about it.

As you might tell from this thread, some people don't seem to notice much difference.

I do.

I used to be a relatively heavy smoker in my twenties, quit completely by my forties, and I'm now a light recreational smoker. Basically, smoking works way better for me than alcohol because I started having migraines in my mid-40's and alcohol was, unfortunately, a very reliable trigger.

I know some people smoke to treat migraines, but I don't really find it provides much relief. Sumatriptan works a lot better.

But the effect I get from smoking varies. I mean if I buy an half an ounce, I get the same effect from that entire batch, but if I try to buy the same product, or something similar if they are out of whatever I bought before, it can vary. The good news is being a light recreational smoker, my tolerance is low and if I find something I like, it lasts quit a fair while.

I only go with the Sativa. Some products leave me feeling paranoid. Other batches are fantastic. I don't understand it. But it isn't like sometimes when I smoke, I get paranoid and sometimes I don't. It's every time I smoke that product. I'm sure I could pass a blind smoke test.

If I get one that makes me paranoid, I just give it away to a buddy.

And beyond the paranoia, how upbeat/energetic it leaves me feeling again varies from one batch to the next even when sticking with supposedly similar type of Sativa strains.

Several posters have mentioned the Sour Diesel and that is one I have at the moment that is working very well.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:27 AM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm surprised Iowa hasn't I thought you guys were the more "progressive" state in the midwest since you passed gay marriage years ago. Nebraska/Kansas are the most stonraged states I think CBD wasn't even legal for the longest time in Nebraska
The same sex marriage thing happened while one party was in control. The other party is in control now and they're talking about some pretty draconian "moral" legislation. That's all I'm gonna say because I'm not trying to be political.

We do have medical here but there's only 1 dispensary approved for sale. It's basically a state-run monopoly.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:28 AM 11-10-2022
Do producers really grow from seed? That's like the ancient method. It's so easy to clone plants nowadays.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:30 AM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You're kidding me.

"Wasteful showing off"??

It's not.

Sounds like it affects you similar to the way it affects me.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:32 AM 11-10-2022
Still working on WELL over half of the Lemon Triangle Kush shake I grabbed at least a month and a half ago

Don't partake anywhere close like I used to, and its soooooo high quality that the $100 I spent on 14 grams of it can be pinch hit for up to four months
Yooo, no idea you were down with a bleezy Easy.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:38 AM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Do producers really grow from seed? That's like the ancient method. It's so easy to clone plants nowadays.
Commercial grows are clones.

Many home grows are autos so from seed. Autos cannot be cloned from my understanding.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:41 AM 11-10-2022
How old are you again?

I don't give out my exact age to the public, but I am 'extremely late 30s'...

And now that the rec has passed, I'll sell you an entire ounce of weed at least that good if not better for $100.

All day. Every day.

Just got this New School Fusion, Triple C Genetics phenotype from seeds supplied by Hypogrow1
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:43 AM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, clones gotta come from somewhere, lol

You start, say, 5 or 6 seeds of a certain phenotype, and keep the 2 or 3 strongest, heartiest, best looking to clone when they're at the veg stage and those plants are the 'mothers' that the clones are cut from
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:43 AM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Commercial grows are clones.

Many home grows are autos so from seed. Autos cannot be cloned from my understanding.
I haven't grown since the late 90's but I started two with seeds and then cloned from there. Worked really well.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:50 AM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
Just saw that legalized weed was passed yesterday in Missouri …… sayyyyy fuckin whattt
Holla if you SMELL me!!
[Reply]
Page 127 of 189
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177 > Last »
Up