ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 663
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122522 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
TheGuardian 10:46 PM 10-23-2010
Where are the fucking Lesnar nut huggers now???????????

A 1 dimensional "fighter" who got fucking exposed in the fight with Carwin. He got his nuts kick straight the fuck in tonight. Cain broke his foot so far off in Lesnar's ass he'll be tasting his toenails for a months.

Where is CoMo and that Bo Bice looking faggoty bitch?
[Reply]
Reaper16 10:49 PM 10-23-2010
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Where are the fucking Lesnar nut huggers now???????????

A 1 dimensional "fighter" who got fucking exposed in the fight with Carwin. He got his nuts kick straight the fuck in tonight. Cain broke his foot so far off in Lesnar's ass he'll be tasting his toenails for a months.

Where is CoMo and that Bo Bice looking faggoty bitch?
Who didn't see this exact post in this exact tone coming?

That said, Lesnar got destroyed tonight. Cain thoroughly dominated the fight.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 10:52 PM 10-23-2010
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Who didn't see this exact post in this exact tone coming?

That said, Lesnar got destroyed tonight. Cain thoroughly dominated the fight.
I don't give a fuck who saw it coming.

If Carwin doesn't gas out this same shit happens last time. The only difference is this time, Herb Dean actually CALLED the fight like it should have been last time.

Brock is a 1 dimensional do nothing who will beat smaller guys who can't handle his shoot. But as Cain and Carwin have showed, if you nullify his shoot, he's a fucking do nothing fighter. Why people had their lips attached to his nuts I have no idea.

And that sir, is the difference between a guy who knows MMA and new fucks who don't know shit, but want to suck a on a guy like Lesnar's nuts.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:54 PM 10-23-2010
I still wanna see these MMA guys in 10 years, I bet they will make for fine additions to the nursing homes when they are 50.
[Reply]
Reaper16 10:56 PM 10-23-2010

If Carwin doesn't gas out this same shit happens last time.
Cain was way smarter than Carwin, yeah. Cain made sure that he landed good blows on Lesnar while Lesnar was down, whereas Carwin tried gassed himself out on a quantity of less-effective blows.

Some contact got made to Brock's head on an attempted takedown. Brock went spiraling backwards towards the walls of the cage. He was essentially out of the fight at that moment, though it took a little bit for his to be fully out. I thought the ref called the fight at the appropriate moment tonight.
[Reply]
kcxiv 10:57 PM 10-23-2010

That knee is what really hurt Brock.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:58 PM 10-23-2010
I don't give a fuck who saw it coming.

If Carwin doesn't gas out this same shit happens last time. The only difference is this time, Herb Dean actually CALLED the fight like it should have been last time.

Brock is a 1 dimensional do nothing who will beat smaller guys who can't handle his shoot. But as Cain and Carwin have showed, if you nullify his shoot, he's a fucking do nothing fighter. Why people had their lips attached to his nuts I have no idea.

And that sir, is the difference between a guy who knows MMA and new fucks who don't know shit, but want to suck a on a guy like Lesnar's nuts.
I don't watch MMA events hardly at all so this maybe a stupid question but does Cain have what it takes to be a dominant champ? He impressed me tonight but I noticed he has only 8 fights. Is that normal?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:59 PM 10-23-2010
Wow. He should be embarrassed after that gif. Back pedaling and flailing like a motherfucker.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 11:00 PM 10-23-2010
Cain was way smarter than Carwin, yeah. Cain made sure that he landed good blows on Lesnar while Lesnar was down, whereas Carwin tried gassed himself out on a quantity of less-effective blows.

Some contact got made to Brock's head on an attempted takedown. Brock went spiraling backwards towards the walls of the cage. He was essentially out of the fight at that moment, though it took a little bit for his to be fully out. I thought the ref called the fight at the appropriate moment tonight.
Cain has an unreal gas tank. But the fact is I will never waiver from the fact that just like Jake Shields "winning" that fight tonight, guys like Lesnar get a pass like he did in that Carwin fight when he shouldn't. That fight got stopped tonight but it looked very similar to the Carwin fight. Either way, Brock has been exposed as a completely 1 dimensional fighter. Shit the first thing he tried to do was shoot on Cain. And once his take down was stuffed he had well, not a fucking thing in the world to go to.

COMo and Bo Bice you guys are fucking MMA morons to a degree that is hard to describe. Suck on that shit bitches.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 11:03 PM 10-23-2010
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I don't watch MMA events hardly at all so this maybe a stupid question but does Cain have what it takes to be a dominant champ? He impressed me tonight but I noticed he has only 8 fights. Is that normal?
Yes.

Cain is very technical in his striking and his wrestling is top notch. The one thing people make the mistake of comparing in wrestling and that is college wrestling to MMA wrestling. MMA wrestling has a lot of differences that are fairly drastic (like how it can morph into BJJ).

Cain is also good on the ground and has a great chin (as evidence by his fight against Kongo). And he probably has the best cardio of any heavyweight.

The only guy that presents a real problem for him is Carwin. Lesnar will be a has been after this. Thank God.
[Reply]
Reaper16 11:06 PM 10-23-2010
Cain has an unreal gas tank. But the fact is I will never waiver from the fact that just like Jake Shields "winning" that fight tonight, guys like Lesnar get a pass like he did in that Carwin fight when he shouldn't. That fight got stopped tonight but it looked very similar to the Carwin fight. Either way, Brock has been exposed as a completely 1 dimensional fighter. Shit the first thing he tried to do was shoot on Cain. And once his take down was stuffed he had well, not a fucking thing in the world to go to.
It did look damn similar. For me, the moment when the fight was stopped tonight saw Lesnar completely defenseless and I didn't see that against Carwin to the same degree. You're dead-on about Brock being exposed: stuff his shoots and land a blow to the head when he comes at you aggressively and you'll have a great chance. I'm not prepared to call him completely one-dimensional though, as Brock didn't even have an opportunity to go to something else. He was on his back getting his ass kicked too quickly to have any time to go to something else. If he hadn't have failed so hard tonight who's to say that he didn't have some stuff in his repertoire for the other rounds?
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:07 PM 10-23-2010
Yes.

Cain is very technical in his striking and his wrestling is top notch. The one thing people make the mistake of comparing in wrestling and that is college wrestling to MMA wrestling. MMA wrestling has a lot of differences that are fairly drastic (like how it can morph into BJJ).

Cain is also good on the ground and has a great chin (as evidence by his fight against Kongo). And he probably has the best cardio of any heavyweight.

The only guy that presents a real problem for him is Carwin. Lesnar will be a has been after this. Thank God.
Thanks.
[Reply]
Brock 11:08 PM 10-23-2010
Lesnar was totally outclassed. He's never going to get that belt back.
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:08 PM 10-23-2010
I don't give a **** who saw it coming.

Brock is a 1 dimensional do nothing who will beat smaller guys who can't handle his shoot. But as Cain and Carwin have showed, if you nullify his shoot, he's a ****ing do nothing fighter. Why people had their lips attached to his nuts I have no idea.

And that sir, is the difference between a guy who knows MMA and new ****s who don't know shit, but want to suck a on a guy like Lesnar's nuts.
see that 2nd sentence in this post made the rest of your post worthless.
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:10 PM 10-23-2010
It did look damn similar. For me, the moment when the fight was stopped tonight saw Lesnar completely defenseless and I didn't see that against Carwin to the same degree. You're dead-on about Brock being exposed: stuff his shoots and land a blow to the head when he comes at you aggressively and you'll have a great chance. I'm not prepared to call him completely one-dimensional though, as Brock didn't even have an opportunity to go to something else. He was on his back getting his ass kicked too quickly to have any time to go to something else. If he hadn't have failed so hard tonight who's to say that he didn't have some stuff in his repertoire for the other rounds?
Carwin hurt Brock, but i dont think Brock was ever out of it. After that Knee from Cain in that gif i posted, Brock was done. He was out of it. he just curled up and he couldnt defend himself and he wasnt doing anything offensively.

ITs similar, in that Brock was wobbled in both fights and thats it.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 663
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122522 > Last »
Up