Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:54 PM 12-23-2019
I’m sitting here getting jazzed up just thinking about the playoffs.

Just take care of business these next two weeks and then the fun fucking begins.

I want to beat the Patriots and Ravens SO bad.

We have a HUNGRY team and fanbase that I think wants this more than anyone else in the field. Just thinking about this team in the Super Bowl sends chills all the way down my body. I really think we can do it this year.

We’re gonna embark on an epic giant slaying tour that will be so much more satisfying than if we had to play a bunch of patsies. I’m ready to put on some pads just thinking about it.

LET’S FUCKING GO
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:01 PM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That’s my biggest fear with Andy.

Chiefs could be up 28-0 at halftime vs the Tits & I would still have butterflies in my stomach.
Different defense
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:05 PM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I’m sitting here getting jazzed up just thinking about the playoffs.

Just take care of business these next two weeks and then the fun fucking begins.

I want to beat the Patriots and Ravens SO bad.

We have a HUNGRY team and fanbase that I think wants this more than anyone else in the field. Just thinking about this team in the Super Bowl sends chills all the way down my body. I really think we can do it this year.

We’re gonna embark on an epic giant slaying tour that will be so much more satisfying than if we had to play a bunch of patsies. I’m ready to put on some pads just thinking about it.

LET’S FUCKING GO
Bro.

This team is locked in.

We not only have the players to get it done, they have the confidence to get it done.

We KNOW we can beat the two teams standing in our way.

And after last season, they are hungrier than anyone else, PERIOD.

Lamar doesn't even know how to play worth shit in the playoffs. He's never done it.

We got the players, we got the coaches, we got the motivation and fuck all these other bitches.

We're coming for our goddamn trophy and then we're going to Miami and we're going to take a big shit on the NFC.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:14 PM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Bro.

This team is locked in.

We not only have the players to get it done, they have the confidence to get it done.

We KNOW we can beat the two teams standing in our way.

And after last season, they are hungrier than anyone else, PERIOD.

Lamar doesn't even know how to play worth shit in the playoffs. He's never done it.

We got the players, we got the coaches, we got the motivation and fuck all these other bitches.

We're coming for our goddamn trophy and then we're going to Miami and we're going to take a big shit on the NFC.
Just picture Mahomes riding through downtown holding the Lombardi trophy, Kelce slamming beers on a float, and Big Red pumping his fists to the crowd.

It would be a whole day of non stop cumming.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:19 PM 12-23-2019
Just picture Mahomes riding through downtown holding the Lombardi trophy, Kelce slamming beers on a float, and Big Red pumping his fists to the crowd.

All set to Star Wars music.

[Reply]
BossChief 11:21 PM 12-23-2019
The savages of KC aren’t going to lose again this season.

I said it right after the Titans game and I meant it.

It’s a shame we didn’t have Pennel all season.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:30 AM 12-24-2019

When such a day occurs. I'm taking off work and traveling to KC to be with my fellow long suffering fans as we so righteously celebrate.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:33 AM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Different defense

You know you will have butterflies too.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:09 AM 12-24-2019

Steelers placed QB Mason Rudolph on IR.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 24, 2019

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:14 AM 12-24-2019
I think Terez Paylor was spot on when he talked about Tenn on his show last night.

The whole city and fan base will be nervous and antsy, but it will be an ‘over my dead body’ game for Mahomes. And with HB, Clark, Suggs leading the charge in practice for the D... no way they have that letdown.

Paylor said we’d whoop Tennessee this go around.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:00 AM 12-24-2019
This will help the Texans a ton against Baltimore

JJ Watt will practice and is expected to play in the playoffs.

— John McClain (@McClain_on_NFL) December 24, 2019

[Reply]
Best22 10:02 AM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I think Terez Paylor was spot on when he talked about Tenn on his show last night.

The whole city and fan base will be nervous and antsy, but it will be an ‘over my dead body’ game for Mahomes. And with HB, Clark, Suggs leading the charge in practice for the D... no way they have that letdown.

Defense will have something to prove. This time it’s personal
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:48 AM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The savages of KC aren’t going to lose again this season.

I said it right after the Titans game and I meant it.

It’s a shame we didn’t have Pennel all season.
I tell ya what tho man. Our losses to the Colts and Titans were UGLY losses. But we got Suggs as a consolation. Ironically I wouldn't change a thing.

If I could go back in time change those two losses into victories and not get Suggs, I wouldn't. Suggs completed a pass rush trip that might be second to nobody right now. And we have the perfect DC to utilize their talents. Spags shut down Brady, Moss, and the rest of the 18-1 2007 Super Bowl runner ups. A great pass rush played a key roll.

Not mention a rotation of Clark, Suggs, Jones, Nnadi, and Pennel is very solid against the run. Being we may be seeing the Titans AND Ravens, this is vital.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:51 AM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

The only team that can beat the Chiefs are....the Chiefs. I really honestly believe that.

If we play our game, no one is beating us.

Hell the offense hasn't had to get out of 2nd gear for like the last 3 games.

No one scares me.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:52 AM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Do they have anyone left?
[Reply]
Page 64 of 76
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Up