ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 27
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Chiefs are racist
falstaff 04:06 PM 08-01-2001
How can you guys be fans of a clearly racist team? Teams like the 'Redskins' and the 'Chiefs' are clearly depicting American Indians in an inappropriate manner. As if the white man has not done enough damage to the Indian culture and heritage, football teams like the Chiefs must portray Indians and their mascot and portray American Indians in a demoralizing manner.

The US would never stand for team names like the 'Honkies', 'Spooks', 'RagHeads', 'WOPs', or 'Slants'. Why then should we be subjected to the desecration of the American Indian?

By simply supporting this, what I consider to be a criminal organization, you are backing the negative portrayal of the American Indian. Therefore, I consider you not Chiefs fans, but racists. The path to Arrowhead Stadium is truly a Trail of Tears.
Warrior5 06:24 PM 08-01-2001
The truth is this:

I don't like hazelnuts.

I like pepperjack cheese and avocado on my turkey sandwiches.

I don't like raisins in my Chex mix.

I really enjoy smoked oysters with tobasco sauce on Keebler crackers.

Jackstack BBQ has great onion rings and short ends.

Seafood dip is great on tortilla chips (but only the plain ones).

And finally, we're all waiting for Cody to post the nutritional value of Jalapeno Cheese Balls.

Would you like to try one of Keg's chocolate chip cookies, Mr. Falstaff?
Vindicator 06:25 PM 08-01-2001
God, there it is. I see it! Wow and Thanks. Now if I could just save enough to order. BTW, I love Onion Rings. AHHHHHhhhh. Now I'm really hungry. What kind of cheese do ya figure I should have with my BBQ?
ExtremeChief 06:25 PM 08-01-2001
warrior,

normally I use Velveeta or American... haven't tried pepperjack, does it melt very well??? I've heard Velveeta melts bedda than chedda, but I don't know if it becomes slack better than jack. Can't miss with swiss???? That cheese is Gouda!!! Blue Cheese if you please!! I think I oughta go with Ricotta!! If you want a big seller, put on Mozzerella!!!

what the hell rhymes with Parmesean???
Chiefs Pantalones 06:25 PM 08-01-2001
aturnis,

its fo rizal. they are delizal wizal a capizal Dizal...

you fizal?
keg in kc 06:26 PM 08-01-2001
Hey Cody, I LOVE DQ. M&M Blizzards are the best!
aturnis 06:28 PM 08-01-2001
Whoa Warrior! The truth hurts man, the truth hurts........
Chiefs Pantalones 06:28 PM 08-01-2001
Those are fo rizal tizal Kyzal!

CG

ok, I stop speaking in Snoop Dog language:-)
Zebedee DuBois 06:29 PM 08-01-2001
I like to eat hot (spicy) dishes sometimes. Mexican, Chinese, or Indian.

I was wondering.... are there any hot (spicy) Italian dishes? I cannot think of any off-hand. Lots of garlic and oregano.. but not peppers.

Can anyone recommend a spicy Italian dish?
falstaff 06:29 PM 08-01-2001
For the record, I DO like Dariy Queen. And, I do not follow NFL football. I believe all pofesssional sports are rigged. I follow college football and root for the U of Texas.

This does not change the fact that the Chiefs are a racist organazation! No one has responded to rectify the Chiefs' wrongs!
aturnis 06:29 PM 08-01-2001
SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP DOG!
SMOKE TIL YOUR EYES GET CATORACTS......
SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP DOG!
keg in kc 06:31 PM 08-01-2001
Zeb, I had a good spicy dinner the other night in a KC Thai restaurant. They let you pick the spiciness of the dish, anything from no stars (normal) to five stars (your face melts). I had three stars and it was go-od. Didn't make the tears fall, but it did put a little tingle on the lips.
Warrior5 06:31 PM 08-01-2001
Have I ever mentioned that I'm partial to pepperjack cheese? Try it with your BBQ. Just the right blend of jalapeno peppers mixed in with Monterrey Jack cheese. Great on the onion rings, too.
Hey if you have a birthday coming up, tell your wife. It's really not too expensive, and it's certainly worth it.

Extreme: it melts just fine, although it won't be as smooth as Velveeta due to the small bits of chopped up Jalapeno pepper in it.
Brock 06:31 PM 08-01-2001
I believe U of T to be clearly anti-bovine. Their demeaning of helpless livestock must stop!
aturnis 06:31 PM 08-01-2001
ARE YOU DISSING PROFESSIONAL SOCCER?!?!?!
Chiefs Pantalones 06:32 PM 08-01-2001
falstaff,

Great! We have made progress! Now...exactly when did you first realize you did not like professional sports? Realize they were rigged?

And what do you like at DQ?
Page 11 of 27
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up