ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 80
« First < 22626869707172 73747576 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:08 PM 09-13-2020
One of my younger brothers has three kids in college so he hooked me up with the $99 dollar student deal.

It’s still available as a stand-alone for $279 bit if I couldn’t watch it live, I’d just stick with Game Pass because they post the games just after airing and it’s only $79 dollars.
[Reply]
SupDock 12:12 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
One of my younger brothers has three kids in college so he hooked me up with the $99 dollar student deal.

It’s still available as a stand-alone for $279 bit if I couldn’t watch it live, I’d just stick with Game Pass because they post the games just after airing and it’s only $79 dollars.
There is a coupon to take the college version down to 80 bucks
[Reply]
Lprechaun 12:35 PM 09-13-2020
The local Hooters here today said they didnt get the Sunday Ticket. Sports bars are dropping the one thing that could count on to make money
[Reply]
Bwana 12:48 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Bravo!! :-) :-) :-)

Except it wasn't enough to keep me around, I switched to cable.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:52 PM 09-13-2020
I'm paying full price. For the second year in a row now. Like a putz. I've totally lost the DirecTV Sunday Ticket negotiating mojo that I possessed earlier in this very thread. It's humiliating. :-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:13 PM 09-13-2020
I did not need it this week.
lost money on it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:13 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I'm paying full price. For the second year in a row now. Like a putz. I've totally lost the DirecTV Sunday Ticket negotiating mojo that I possessed earlier in this very thread. It's humiliating. :-)
know a student? $79 a year, legally.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:17 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I just entered my new PHX address in the "check availability" fields and was rejected - which has me on the hunt for a new .edu
they never responded since I sent them the Student education documents. Guess I’ll have to have the son call.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:10 PM 09-13-2020
Mahomes HYVee commercial on in MPLS. So cool.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:29 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
know a student? $79 a year, legally.
Yep. Code: Teamhuddle

I signed up with my son’s college info. First NFL I’ve watched this season. It’s really different without the crowd.

5 games blacked out this week including the KC game, Denver game, Dallas game.

I’ll keep it since it’s cheap but between the dead feeling of the games and the blackouts I don’t see myself using it much this year.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:07 PM 09-13-2020
Are they airing for free this week because I have it but didn't subscribe this year
[Reply]
vailpass 05:40 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Are they airing for free this week because I have it but didn't subscribe this year
One week free trial came with sign-up. I don’t know if it’s one week free for all or not, sorry.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:25 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
FYI, those games are "Blacked Out" because of the following reasons:

1. The KC game was broadcast Thursday Night on NBC, so it's not available to watch Live.

2. Cowboys-Rams is the Sunday Night Football game on NBC, so again, it's not available on the app to watch Live.

3. Pittsburgh-NY Giants is the first Monday Night Football game on ESPN

4. Tennessee-Denver is the second Monday Night Football game on ESPN

5. Any games that show "Blacked Out" on the app means they're airing on your local Fox or CBS affiliate.

This has been and will always be the case with Sunday Ticket, as they're not allowed to air games that are being shown locally, nor do they have the rights to air Thursday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday Night football games.

All that said, it's totally and completely worth $79 or $99 per season. The Red Zone and Game Mix channels are worth the price of admission alone, then when you add the fact that you won't miss a single game of your favorite team, it just becomes even more awesome.
[Reply]
SupDock 06:27 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Yep. Code: Teamhuddle

I signed up with my son’s college info. First NFL I’ve watched this season. It’s really different without the crowd.

I’ll keep it since it’s cheap but between the dead feeling of the games and the blackouts I don’t see myself using it much this year.

if you use the red zone channel, it still shows the blacked out games on scores
[Reply]
R Clark 07:04 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
FYI, those games are "Blacked Out" because of the following reasons:

1. The KC game was broadcast Thursday Night on NBC, so it's not available to watch Live.

2. Cowboys-Rams is the Sunday Night Football game on NBC, so again, it's not available on the app to watch Live.

3. Pittsburgh-NY Giants is the first Monday Night Football game on ESPN

4. Tennessee-Denver is the second Monday Night Football game on ESPN

5. Any games that show "Blacked Out" on the app means they're airing on your local Fox or CBS affiliate.

This has been and will always be the case with Sunday Ticket, as they're not allowed to air games that are being shown locally, nor do they have the rights to air Thursday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday Night football games.

All that said, it's totally and completely worth $79 or $99 per season. The Red Zone and Game Mix channels are worth the price of admission alone, then when you add the fact that you won't miss a single game of your favorite team, it just becomes even more awesome.
If your a fan of a team and you don’t live nearby it’s worth full price in my opinion.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 80
« First < 22626869707172 73747576 > Last »
Up