ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Mitchell Schwartz to IR.
Direckshun 03:17 PM 11-21-2020
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2020...-roster-moves/

On my phone, sorry guys. Also I didn’t see this posted so my bad if it’s a Q.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:13 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
It's like you're trying to break your own record for dumbassery today
Did you not see what Duncan posted back on November 4th?
[Reply]
srvy 09:56 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I like Duncans posts but he did post that Tyreek was good as guilty because his wife nurse friend or something was close to the situation.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:39 AM 11-22-2020
Watkins is going to have to take a paycut after this season.

Love the guy and I get that everybody says "we only need him for the playoffs" but the guy can't be taking up so much cap while sitting in an ice bath.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:35 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
It’s extreme third-party and the in-law referenced a shoulder injury KC has never said anything about. Hopefully just someone hearing something wrong or talked to them on a bad day or something like that.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:42 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
I like Duncans posts but he did post that Tyreek was good as guilty because his wife nurse friend or something was close to the situation.

I did. I’ve eaten crow on it and will do so again here, in case you missed it. What I was saying was based on what was relayed to me by someone who had seen/read the initial police report.

What I heard early on was wrong because Espinal was apparently lying.

In an overwhelming majority of those cases, those statements are not lies. If a victim starts to withdraw or recant the complaint, in most cases it is intimidation. This looks clearly like an exception case (as seen by who the state of KS awarded custody to after its investigation).

Best thing out of all of this is that it looks like the kids have landed with the stable parent who is going to give them the best upbringing.
[Reply]
-King- 11:45 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
You're done with Sammy? What does that even mean? When he plays will you turn off the game? Will you be disappointed when he makes a catch? What does it mean when some random fan says he's done with a player?
:-) :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 10:50 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I did. I’ve eaten crow on it and will do so again here, in case you missed it. What I was saying was based on what was relayed to me by someone who had seen/read the initial police report.

What I heard early on was wrong because Espinal was apparently lying.

In an overwhelming majority of those cases, those statements are not lies. If a victim starts to withdraw or recant the complaint, in most cases it is intimidation. This looks clearly like an exception case (as seen by who the state of KS awarded custody to after its investigation).

Best thing out of all of this is that it looks like the kids have landed with the stable parent who is going to give them the best upbringing.
We can't believe all women (or men) because 5-7% of the population are sociopaths. They will lie, cheat, manipulate any chance they get. Due process is important, or used to be. I like how lately in the NFL though they are letting it play out more than they used to.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up